mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I suppose we need another way to deal with too much wheat... :cry: It seems we can't sell wheat to merchants.
Lucius! You can deal with wolf meats! Why can you not buy my wheat? :mad:

Game_Wq6uAP4UTw.jpg

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
I suppose we need another way to deal with too much wheat... :cry: It seems we can't sell wheat to merchants.
Lucius! You can deal with wolf meats! Why can you not buy my wheat? :mad:

View attachment 731394
Who wants to buy unprocessed wheat, a trader would be a better option, the woman who you can trade, forgot her name, would make sense if she can buy wheat.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Who wants to buy unprocessed wheat, a trader would be a better option, the woman who you can trade, forgot her name, would make sense if she can buy wheat.
Ophilia is a good option. But Lucius is Grant's older brother. Lucius should have his way to deal with wheat too. ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ophilia is a good option. But Lucius is Grant's older brother. Lucius should have his way to deal with wheat too. ;)
...Why would you sell unprocessed wheat though when you have a storage full of flour?
Have Penny sell some Flour maybe in order to be able to make more (she consumes 1 floor for 1 Bread to sell and 1 bread for the MC anyway)

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
...Why would you sell unprocessed wheat though when you have a storage full of flour?
Have Penny sell some Flour maybe in order to be able to make more (she consumes 1 floor for 1 Bread to sell and 1 bread for the MC anyway)
It's ok you guys want this to be more reasonable... ;) I just pointed out we have a "Too much wheat" crisis~~:LOL:

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
is Tia a requirement to get bandages from Katherin?

edit: just asking since it is a consequence game and going around fucking just about anybody might "rub" her the wrong way, adding mc's head to the pile in the future?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is Tia a requirement to get bandages from Katherin?

edit: just asking since it is a consequence game and going around fucking just about anybody might "rub" her the wrong way, adding mc's head to the pile in the future?
Tia has no Problems with the MC fucking around... as long as he corrupted her sufficiently before... she mastrubates while watching him fuck most of the girls even.
So I cant hide in the "bookcase" or really anywhere to watch Dave and Giron talk. Help? Please?
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
The ultimate tool for most if not all of your troubles

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Tia has no Problems with the MC fucking around... as long as he corrupted her sufficiently before... she mastrubates while watching him fuck most of the girls even.
well it´s kinda fun to watch her reactions to different girls. she has respect for the huntress but reacts negatively to other girls if she is not corrupted. i kinda like the differences :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well it´s kinda fun to watch her reactions to different girls. she has respect for the huntress but reacts negatively to other girls if she is not corrupted. i kinda like the differences :)
she still acts differently towards the girls while corrupted.... she calls Hiba a slut while Raaisha is an equal... and you dominating the Orcress after defeating her is simply HOT for her... even after conquering the Orctribe it's a show of your masculinity towards Tia... prompting her to mastrubate

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is there a roadmap of some kind showing what the next few updates are expected to be about?
I've given 9 options to choose from for the next content update. Like every update my patrons decide via a poll what it will be about.

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
damn, now i cant decide if i donwload this now for naughty fail kate or wait for 2.9 and take everything it has to offer

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
damn, now i cant decide if i donwload this now for naughty fail kate or wait for 2.9 and take everything it has to offer
I’ll wait, until I can download it all at once, there may be a hidden bug that may destroy your saves

also no one has answered my question yet, what level should I be to auto fight the cultists, I am lvl 31 while they are lvl 19 and 20.

Reactions: Agniwolf

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So what does the transformation tag entail in this game? Is it just there for mental transformation or is there physical transformation?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes