Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.3.0] [Chyos] – Compressed

A Struggle With Sin 0.5.3.0-compressed (1.08 GB) - Tested Windows 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone please share compressed version on ANONFILE or GOFILE or MEGA or MIXDROP, I cant open work upload site in any of my browser thanks

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
No, there's no bestiality in the game. I don't think that is anything Chyos or majority of his patreon supporters are interested in.
wow stop right there i'm not talking about fucking a cat i'm talking about the possibility of cat girl
look like we got derailed pretty hard back there

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Sikat miring

May 19, 2021
Here is a NTR & NONE-NTR save for Version 0.4.9.5a.
Save 24 = NTR. (Go to the inn 2nd floor at afternoon for latest content)
Save 30 = None NTR. (Speak with Frisha at home at 10pm for bonus content)
None-NTR Version includes None-Futa Sabrina & Allied with isha & Athis is a servant & Umah is transformed & Liandra is at camp

i will not update this or post any more save files after this one.
Whenever new content comes Play the game and use these files to continue.
how to use the save data? I can't access it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can someone please share compressed version on ANONFILE or GOFILE or MEGA or MIXDROP, I cant open work upload site in any of my browser thanks
from the OP (any OP's thread):

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

wow stop right there i'm not talking about fucking a cat i'm talking about the possibility of cat girl
You wrote "cat". Anyway, I guess you haven't realized yet that the game's biggest problem is: too many substories, too many sub-branches!!
Honestly, I don't think we need more substories (and you know what, most of sub-branches are ntr paths).

by the way does anyone know how to fix
Failed to load :img/picture/xKatherine468_1.png bug
Don't play compressed versions.

Yeah, whatever.

See ya, folks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Perhaps somewhere along the line, Chayos will make a quest so that you can Rescue the Princess and prevent marrying the Orcs? That will be nice, another chance. Like Giron about Julia's Marriage, you were given multiple chances.
And apparently we will be given a last chance when her marriage is an Option... but considering Giron I don't believe it's a better choice than what we already had.
Chyos already confirmed that this is still a no and potentially a nogo

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes