rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Has the dev ever said that the characters battle sprite would change to reflect his armour? I've never made a game so I'm assuming it's a lot of work?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
My theory is that even if we choose the orc option we will get the chance to save her nonetheless.
Still, Eric is brutal. I mean, even I is a bit shocked lol. And I'm a guy who tried to send Tia to the orcs for the lols (didn't save afterward tho). But here it's his petite inexperienced daughter.
I've read somewhere you can join Eric's Brother side in Liandra's quest, maybe I'll do that, then I'll take Eric's wife and daughter, while still being considered a "good guy" :Kappa:.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Tell me 1n moment (in a nutshell) The game has a system when female characters change CLOTHES (about body changes, I am silent, these are units, but it's a pity 8( )... So I'm wondering why this happens and at what moments (and how many such changes in clothes?).
For example - I found a few moments of changing clothes - 1) In Kate's bar, 2) Verena - after a long relationship (minimum 10 love and corruption), 3) Frisha - after anal ( need Tia quest), 4) Emily - at the time of home renovation (I don’t know the conditions , played so that only ME get She) ... Is there any more? Are there any updates planned for this topic?
P.S. I understand that it is difficult, but I would like to see the transformations of some characters (for example- the baron's maid) .... In the meantime, I noticed the transformations of Natasha and the Princess.
In Rumah Nyra changes Tia and Arianna's outfits.

Umah wears her armor then a potato sack dress then a dress that Frisha can make for her also her body has two forms you can choose.

Then there is Athia she wears a sack at first then she gets a maid outfit or goddess dress from Frisha depending on choices with Gwen/Isha plus her Winterhowl outfit.

Ophelia changes her outfits when she starts to work for Thomas.

Liandra she comes gets a dress also her body changes only at the mansion.

I hope these answer one of your questions and I am sure there are and will be more just can't confirm.

Reactions: Pa3uk

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
In Rumah Nyra changes Tia and Arianna's outfits.

Umah wears her armor then a potato sack dress then a dress that Frisha can make for her also her body has two forms you can choose.

Then there is Athia she wears a sack at first then she gets a maid outfit or goddess dress from Frisha depending on choices with Gwen/Isha plus her Winterhowl outfit.

Ophelia changes her outfits when she starts to work for Thomas.

Liandra she comes gets a dress also her body changes only at the mansion.

I hope these answer one of your questions and I am sure there are and will be more just can't confirm.
Don't forget Captain Lyvia during the party with White Dress.

• Angry
Reactions: Toasty_Sloth

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Still, Eric is brutal. I mean, even I is a bit shocked lol. And I'm a guy who tried to send Tia to the orcs for the lols (didn't save afterward tho). But here it's his petite inexperienced daughter.
I've read somewhere you can join Eric's Brother side in Liandra's quest, maybe I'll do that, then I'll take Eric's wife and daughter, while still being considered a "good guy" :Kappa:.
Eric is brutal but so is Van, they are both losing a civil war that is leaving the nation broken and will do everything to win this chess match, even using unconventional moves, even using your own daughter as a ticket to victory.
You’ll see what’s going on with Van, not in Liandra’s quest tho, it’s another one, more unexpected.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
My theory is that even if we choose the orc option we will get the chance to save her nonetheless.
After all we now hold them politically and…
(Realizes there could be Dasan scene)
Oh no…
I would love for Dasan to come back even if you killed him like he crawled out the hole you buried him in or wasn't dead if you left his body on the ground if we made one of those choices. Just chilling in the orc camp trying to fit in maybe as like a court jester type of deal.

I needed this small escape from Kate stuff....o_O

Don't forget Captain Lyvia during the party with White Dress.
Thanks

I also forgot a few others.

Mira and her nun outfit.

Claire in the kitchen where she gets her skimpy maid outfit.

Gwen also changes outfits when summoning Athia.

Anya, Bianca, Belinda and Queen Helena not sure if undressing counts

Still probably more...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I would love for Dasan to come back even if you killed him like he crawled out the hole you buried him in or wasn't dead if you left his body on the ground if we made one of those choices. Just chilling in the orc camp trying to fit in maybe as like a court jester type of deal.
Considering the sort of bitch Dasan is, i could only see that if Dasan was to become outlet for orc frustration, and i doubt Chyos would make that kind of content :p

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I needed this small escape from Kate stuff....o_O

Thanks

I also forgot a few others.

Mira and her nun outfit.

Claire in the kitchen where she gets her skimpy maid outfit.

Gwen also changes outfits when summoning Athia.

Anya, Bianca, Belinda and Queen Helena not sure if undressing counts

Still probably more...
Nononono he stays dead!
What kind of shit is this, “Somewhat Palpatine Dasan returned” kind?!
If he returns I’ll beat him to death again
1676992758600.gif

(Although if he comes back he should have a similar role to Kenny in South park, “Ahahahah MC I am back to take my…” gets eaten by a dragon, comes to Kirlic? Gets squashed by a boulder, enters the mines? Goblins fuck him up et cetera)

• Haha

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
What's the best way to deal with Gwen/Isha? Now the paths of development are not known ... (goal of passage = all women under ONE -me ^_^ , harem- in one word ^_^ ) ... (until I got far-to replay, I decided to help Gwen, but I also noticed that debauchery with her began to rise, then it might turn out to be controlled her?)...

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Or you fight against him aswell and take everything and everyone for yurself.
Helena indicates this mess is inspired by the legend of troy, since Van and Eric both wage war because of the crown... but also because they want to marry her

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
What's the best way to deal with Gwen/Isha? Now the paths of development are not known ... (goal of passage = all women under ONE -me ^_^ , harem- in one word ^_^ ) ... (until I got far-to replay, I decided to help Gwen, but I also noticed that debauchery with her began to rise, then it might turn out to be controlled her?)...
Gwen/Isha is my queen in my eyes she took me at my lowest point and gave me the power to change my life for the better. Sure, she is using me, but she gave me dick magic among other spells she bestows a title on me as her champion. Then there is Athia supposedly the goddess of wisdom, yet she burned my god damn dinner for weeks. Very tough choice here....:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Pa3uk

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gwen/Isha is my queen in my eyes she took me at my lowest point and gave me the power to change my life for the better. Sure, she is using me, but she gave me dick magic among other spells she bestows a title on me as her champion. Then there is Athia supposedly the goddess of wisdom, yet she burned my god damn dinner for weeks. Very tough choice here....:unsure:
Well... Athia learns slow, but she does learn... Isha on the other hand never learns and tries to end all of creation

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Sooooooooo (if I understand correctly 8\ )... can be divided into two endings GOOD and BAD (in which Athia is Good, and Isha is evil?)... a difficult choice... but it seems to me that if I chose the harem path, then Isha is the best choice , and if you play good karma or the role of a sort of Cupid (remember there is karma in the game? ^_^), then Athia will be the best choice ... you should also not forget the succubus locked in the church (but it seems to me that she is related to these two - possibly MOTHER) ... and from the quest in the church, it’s also not clear what it will lead to.
P.s. a slightly different moment - what is the best way to deal with the RAVEN? What happens if you let him go OR grab him?

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sooooooooo (if I understand correctly 8\ )... can be divided into two endings GOOD and BAD (in which Athia is Good, and Isha is evil?)... a difficult choice... but it seems to me that if I chose the harem path, then Isha is the best choice , and if you play good karma or the role of a sort of Cupid (remember there is karma in the game? ^_^), then Athia will be the best choice ... you should also not forget the succubus locked in the church (but it seems to me that she is related to these two - possibly MOTHER) ... and from the quest in the church, it’s also not clear what it will lead to.
P.s. a slightly different moment - what is the best way to deal with the RAVEN? What happens if you let him go OR grab him?
You grab him? You can marry Girons daugther... you let him go? no clue
But to clarify... the game deals with humans... nothing here his black or white... we are far to deep in this murky grey swamp to make this differentation.
Isha WAS the goddess of Lust alright... now she is a madwomen with powers and understanding of the divine on a crusade for her vengence against anything alive (pretty much a fusion of Aphrodite and Hades).
Athia WAS the goddess of knowledge and mother of humans (pretty much a fusion of Athena and Hera)... now she is just a girl in love and horny as hell.
She won't stop the MC to become the next god of lust and fertility as far as I can tell... Isha on the other hand will put a metaphorical and magical leash around the MCs neck, she kinda has a Trauma of being betryed and abondened I gues

Reactions: zARRR

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
As of now letting him go I think he only escapes capturing him gets you gold or more of a promise to marry Julia the daughter maid while I assume also building trust in you more.

I can only speculate on what letting him go does and this is a stretch he will join up at the mercenary camp and possibly train your warriors. While working on a better plan to take out Giron or help with other problems that will pop up later on down the road.

Him being captured like I said gained you favor with Giron, and he starts seeing you as being more capable than Dave maybe which puts you closer to being in control of Arenfield. With Giron knowing you are dependable wanting you to marry Julia you will become family probably give you some secrets about Arenfield too like the cult.

I actually have no idea what could happen in the future and I love it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I actually have no idea what could happen in the future and I love it.
That’s Chyos writing style for you baby.

Nothing is as it seems, everything is so unpredictable and yet so enjoyable and reasonable;
Who is your sweet neighbor?
A secret spy.
Your local church?
A nest of demons.
Thomas cannot get worse…
A fucking cultist.
Plot twists from right to left, you know something? Well, fuck you player, you don’t.
You thought Bianca’s plotline went that direction? Hell no, she goes this direction.

I could go on, but damn I love how he subverts your expectations and makes characters kinda flat at first but actually subtle.
Shame for the sex things and yadda yadda, but eh maybe one day will see more doubled

• Haha

ai...

May 30, 2019
As far as I recall you need to talk to her before she starts to cook or in other words while she stands south of the chieftain hut
I've tried talking to her at every hour of the day even by the campfire she always says the same line. Of course you can have soup or just because you're the chieftan you don't get a second bowl of soup. I can't get her to say anything else.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've tried talking to her at every hour of the day even by the campfire she always says the same line. Of course you can have soup or just because you're the chieftan you don't get a second bowl of soup. I can't get her to say anything else.
If she isn't cooking she shouldn't even drop any of these lines.
Whats your route with her? Love, corruption or NTR?
Whats your line you get from talking to Lainah?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
You need to have sex with girl at the campfire either Tia, Hiba, Raaisha, like three times. That will advance Nyra becoming jealous and giving you a BJ. If I remember you claim her as wanita and it will give you the option to taint the soup which continues Umah quest.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes