Raferu

Feb 28, 2022
I looked at the guide while trying to figure it out and it did seem like it should happen more than just once I am currently replaying the game to check. I just wish I had a save closer to that point, but I am making sure any decisions related to Kate I pay close attention. If I find anything I will post about it here replying to you in the meantime someone else may have an explanation. I should be there later if not tonight sometime tomorrow even if it doesn't help you someone else might need the info.
I hope you find a solution, but, even if you can't, the effort you're making is greatly appreciated. I'll be anxiously watching this thread.

Reactions: Toasty_Sloth

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Help! I'm stuck at Kate's NTR path. I've gotten to the point where she gives Toren and the others blowjobs, I've talked to her after she returns to her room and told her to continue, but she never visits them again. She accepts anal already, both during the day at the bar and at night. I've tried having her talk to them during the serving mini game, I've tried not playing the mini game, I've tried talking to her after the bar closes, etc, but it still never triggers. Her corruption is at 22. I've searched the whole thread and other have had this problem, but no answer has solved my problem.
How odd!
I got that scene immediately, but if you ask me how I can’t recollect.
I said to her to go and dance for everyone, already did anal, her corruption was high, completely avoided Thomas and after she returned in the room I encouraged to keep going and next day I got it.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I thought her entire home and character was based on the hobbits of Lotr
That sounds more accurate I was just really into dragon age so anytime I hear Bianca I think of it and her being a dwarf rogue really made me think there might be a connection. You would have a better idea with most of the inspiration in this then I would to be honest.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
How odd!
I got that scene immediately, but if you ask me how I can’t recollect.
I said to her to go and dance for everyone, already did anal, her corruption was high, completely avoided Thomas and after she returned in the room I encouraged to keep going and next day I got it.
I am working on it gonna try it from multiple angles see what does and doesn't work I am also going to save these files because I have noticed a lot of problems come from Kate.... She is not my favorite.... not by far...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That sounds more accurate I was just really into dragon age so anytime I hear Bianca I think of it and her being a dwarf rogue really made me think there might be a connection. You would have a better idea with most of the inspiration in this then I would to be honest.
Ah other than some wild guesses that turned out true, Chyos himself told me some of his inspirations, fantasy or historical intrigue novels.
I am working on it gonna try it from multiple angles see what does and doesn't work I am also going to save these files because I have noticed a lot of problems come from Kate.... She is not my favorite.... not by far...
Why?
For the gameplay?
It’s pretty straightforward just keep going with her storyline and you’ll get more sex, but it lacks much of battles or adventure, Kate’s story floats around the inn and her father (and to be honest I prefer other quests than hers, slice of life waitress vs everyone else)
Or is it for her personality or content?

• Thinking Face

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Ah other than some wild guesses that turned out true, Chyos himself told me some of his inspirations, fantasy or historical intrigue novels.

Why?
For the gameplay?
It’s pretty straightforward just keep going with her storyline and you’ll get more sex, but it lacks much of battles or adventure, Kate’s story floats around the inn and her father (and to be honest I prefer other quests than hers, slice of life waitress vs everyone else)
Or is it for her personality or content?
Oh, just her personality reminds me of a bubbly airheaded ex I had really not my type didn't know how much I hated that till I dated one. Her content is a great addition I just usually let rick have his golden star only interfering when I have to continue her story pretty much use her like a friend with benefits or hooker like with Toren.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, just her personality reminds me of a bubbly airheaded ex I had really not my type didn't know how much I hated that till I dated one. Her content is a great addition I just usually let rick have his golden star only interfering when I have to continue her story pretty much use her like a friend with benefits or hooker like with Toren.
I see, if you note and write every step, afterwards give it to me or add it straight to the wiki (that is more of a wasteland) to help the next guys on this dilemma

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I mean that's also fine... even if I don't like Kate as a Character all those girls are MINE... not letting any other dick near them, they may go crazy with lust but nope not gonna share :sneaky:
I know that's hypocrative and asshole move... but you know I never said I was a saint:devilish:

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I see, if you note and write every step, afterwards give it to me or add it straight to the wiki (that is more of a wasteland) to help the next guys on this dilemma
I am taking notes.... but for this I guess drawing doodles with crayon isn't going to cut it so I will just pull up my note pad app.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Tell me 1n moment (in a nutshell) The game has a system when female characters change CLOTHES (about body changes, I am silent, these are units, but it's a pity 8( )... So I'm wondering why this happens and at what moments (and how many such changes in clothes?).
For example - I found a few moments of changing clothes - 1) In Kate's bar, 2) Verena - after a long relationship (minimum 10 love and corruption), 3) Frisha - after anal ( need Tia quest), 4) Emily - at the time of home renovation (I don’t know the conditions , played so that only ME get She) ... Is there any more? Are there any updates planned for this topic?
P.S. I understand that it is difficult, but I would like to see the transformations of some characters (for example- the baron's maid) .... In the meantime, I noticed the transformations of Natasha and the Princess.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I don't have the option to give Nyra the tainted holy water to put in the soup. When I talk to her when she's cooking the mc constantly asks for soup or more soup. How do I get her to take the holy water?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't have the option to give Nyra the tainted holy water to put in the soup. When I talk to her when she's cooking the mc constantly asks for soup or more soup. How do I get her to take the holy water?
As far as I recall you need to talk to her before she starts to cook or in other words while she stands south of the chieftain hut

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh wow ok, I just chose the good outcome by chance. It's weird because there is no way to know the effects of that choice will be so dramatic.
My theory is that even if we choose the orc option we will get the chance to save her nonetheless.
After all we now hold them politically and…
(Realizes there could be Dasan scene)
Oh no…

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
My theory is that even if we choose the orc option we will get the chance to save her nonetheless.
After all we now hold them politically and…
(Realizes there could be Dasan scene)
Oh no…
Maybe it's a different orc tribe from what we've seen so far. Would be weird if she's supposed to be sent to Calan's Rest, yet we never see her when we ambush the tribe.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe it's a different orc tribe from what we've seen so far. Would be weird if she's supposed to be sent to Calan's Rest, yet we never see her when we ambush the tribe.
Mmmh could be the spot where they make the deal, but it's confirmed that is Treg's tribe, Madrag Karz.
If you remember right when MC goes into patrol there, coincidentally he sees a man bringing a contract, talking about his master.
That man is Artemis, his clothes confirm that.

....Ah for fuck sake, I went to check Calan's map and discovered, like a cretin, that once again I deleted my saves and the earliest copy of the game!
...Fuck this I'll replay the game after the rework for the 9th (or was it 8th?) time.
I can use this opportunity for the wiki tho

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Mmmh could be the spot where they make the deal, but it's confirmed that is Treg's tribe, Madrag Karz.
If you remember right when MC goes into patrol there, coincidentally he sees a man bringing a contract, talking about his master.
That man is Artemis, his clothes confirm that.
Oh yeah, Madrag Kaz. Forgot that MC hasn't taken it over yet, just a stalemate.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes