HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, we do need more Tia content, since she doesn't have the pregnancy content etc... yet. But, perhaps only after Chyos has shown some love to best girl Frisha and the hot milfs :D

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I haven't been around as long as some of y'all but I presume Tia was part of the OGs before the donors started running the entire show. So she had to be getting some updates to help get that snowball rolling into the full blown Tiavalanche.

There are other factors of course that separate the Tias from the Pennys. But content is definitely the most important. And if you don't find a way to force some in there by other means, then there's really no point of even including them in what is essentially popularity polls. They're not magically gonna become more popular by simply continuing to vaguely exist.
Tia was your first and for the longest time only battle companion... also a mighty chest bearer and ebony... the only thing she lacked to be as popular as today were NTR options... which Rumah provided enmasse.
Until than we saw Kate as the constant winner of polls.
While it becomes rarer nowadays in the beginning Updates promising gameplay elements were highly sought (which allowed the first Gwen and Penny Update in the first place)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well I haven't been around as long as some of y'all but I presume Tia was part of the OGs before the donors started running the entire show. So she had to be getting some updates to help get that snowball rolling into the full blown Tiavalanche.

There are other factors of course that separate the Tias from the Pennys. But content is definitely the most important. And if you don't find a way to force some in there by other means, then there's really no point of even including them in what is essentially popularity polls. They're not magically gonna become more popular by simply continuing to vaguely exist.
Definitely, the others factors that influence a poll (other than the character’s popularity) is the description itself… and whatever Chyos snips on discord or to me (I know some life changing essential information that would definitely shake the thread, but your honor I swore an oath of faith and also said pinky promise, so none shall be revelead).

If we look at Melissa’s description, it’s about finding a treasure on the mountains.
If we check Penny, it’s a tale of getting back the farm from the evil coldstone.
Others are more vague.
Like Kirlic:

“Kirlic - A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters.”

Not the most groundbreaking interesting description of them all uh.
After some time Chyos answered a Patron what exactly Kirlic content would be and he said X houses with x women and this road and that enemy et cetera.
Still it didn’t boost the Kirlic option, not like the information dropped about Gavina and Bianca, that started a crusade within patrons.
The existence of a goblin girl… two words and they went crazy, completely annoying also with these goblin gifs everywhere.
(Still no mermaids, the only monster girl I will accept).

But yeah I also forgot the point of the argument I was making so I’ll just complain again on how some patrons didn’t know about John’s secret.
This just tells you how much some of them are excited.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Melissa is such a useless character there is no point to her at all
I disagree, Melissa was introduced a long time ago, but never received any content. We know why... (demographics of patrons and their voting behaviour, leading to a situation, where the dev spends/wastes too much time on creating new and more and more ntr scenes in order to please the patrons, instead of developing the main story and elaborating side stories. Like this hardly anything moves forward.)
Concerning her looks, she's an attractive npc. I've voted for her regularly, when I still was patron. I'm happy, that Melissa finally reached the top 3 in the current poll. Still it will take months of course, until we can see her content, because as we all know development time is extremely slow for already mentioned reasons. Anya used to be a no content character, too, though.

Who knows.
You could have said the same for Anya, but look how the tables have turned…
She is going to play a big role with Valeyn I bet.
It’s useless if it doesn’t contribute anything to the lore, worldbuilding or character development in general.
(Or it’s useless if it doesn’t make any sense)
Seconded.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I disagree, Melissa was introduced a long time ago, but never received any content. We know why... (demographics of patrons and their voting behaviour, leading to a situation, where the dev spends/wastes too much time on creating new and more and more ntr scenes in order to please the patrons, instead of developing the main story and elaborating side stories. Like this hardly anything moves forward.)
Concerning her looks, she's an attractive npc. I've voted for her regularly, when I still was patron. I'm happy, that Melissa finally reached the top 3 in the current poll. Still it will take months of course, until we can see her content, because as we all know development time is extremely slow for already mentioned reasons. Anya used to be a no content character, too, though.

Seconded.
I agree that Melissa is far from useless, sure you can't interact with her more than just a couple foreshadowing hints at the content she will bring. She mentions treasure, magic weapons, and Vaelyn I believe she seems like a big door into some interesting content with her winks and nudges. Currently papa John is guarding her door I can only speculate we may get small bits in other updates before she gets her moment to shine. I tried to be sneaky and run into the room while papa John was talking to the queen, he still stopped me from outside the man has many secrets.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I agree that Melissa is far from useless, sure you can't interact with her more than just a couple foreshadowing hints at the content she will bring. She mentions treasure, magic weapons, and Vaelyn I believe she seems like a big door into some interesting content with her winks and nudges. Currently papa John is guarding her door I can only speculate we may get small bits in other updates before she gets her moment to shine. I tried to be sneaky and run into the room while papa John was talking to the queen, he still stopped me from outside the man has many secrets.
John was friend with Quentin (Giron’s father), had lots of fun with all the whores they got, and definitely knew many of the secrets of Arenfield.
Although in general he is fickle with trusts, getting either stabbed in the back by his king, betrayed by his ex apprentice and seeing his friend die of “mysterious” coincidences turns you in a bitter tired man.
He is pretty smart even if illiterate and stubborn, and I like his character development towards the MC.
Hope patrons don’t ruin him with idiotic bonus scenes in the future.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
John was friend with Quentin (Giron’s father), had lots of fun with all the whores they got, and definitely knew many of the secrets of Arenfield.
Although in general he is fickle with trusts, getting either stabbed in the back by his king, betrayed by his ex apprentice and seeing his friend die of “mysterious” coincidences turns you in a bitter tired man.
He is pretty smart even if illiterate and stubborn, and I like his character development towards the MC.
Hope patrons don’t ruin him with idiotic bonus scenes in the future.
Agreed John is a good if not essential character in the MC's development constantly helping him craft necessary items and possibly having many useful secrets later on.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Of course! Let's turn that Tiavalanche into a full blown CalamTia.

Maybe on april fools, Chyos can release a grayking special edition that turns all the female characters in Tia and all the male characters into Dasan.
Hey I think Rick should get a pity fuck with Tia.

• Haha
Reactions: Toasty_Sloth

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
No but you get the chance to deal with another werewolf
Is it even a him? Could it be possible that the werewolfs that attacks Arianna is Corven's (the hunter) daughter?

As for the situation with the Raven I am torn, on one hand letting him go might upset Giron's plans in the future. Always a plus. On the other hand, getting rid of him, might open up the possibility of adding Ryona (Yasmine's sister) to your harem. Decisions, decisions.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is it even a him? Could it be possible that the werewolfs that attacks Arianna is Corven's (the hunter) daughter?

As for the situation with the Raven I am torn, on one hand letting him go might upset Giron's plans in the future. Always a plus. On the other hand, getting rid of him, might open up the possibility of adding Ryona (Yasmine's sister) to your harem. Decisions, decisions.
The werewolf canonically either escapes or dies, Corven’s daughter is confirmed to be dead, she was killed by the werewolf, but as always there could be a plot twist but nah.

In both cases Chyos said you can still “steal” Yasmine’s sister from the Raven, if you want to fuck up Giron’s plan and have another ally on your side help him, if not go on the other side.
Either way it will take months for a new Lyvia poll.
Also it’s Bronya not Ryona, Ryona is a much much different thing

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
The werewolf canonically either escapes or dies, Corven’s daughter is confirmed to be dead, she was killed by the werewolf, but as always there could be a plot twist but nah.

In both cases Chyos said you can still “steal” Yasmine’s sister from the Raven, if you want to fuck up Giron’s plan and have another ally on your side help him, if not go on the other side.
Either way it will take months for a new Lyvia poll.
Also it’s Bronya not Ryona, Ryona is a much much different thing
Guess we both got it wrong, her name is Ronya not Bronya or Ryona (unless it was just a typo in your case), just went back and replayed defeating Raven and Nightingale, and when they lose he calls her Ronya.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guess we both got it wrong, her name is Ronya not Bronya or Ryona (unless it was just a typo in your case), just went back and replayed defeating Raven and Nightingale, and when they lose he calls her Ronya.
Ah frick, you are right!
I even wrote her name wrong in the trivia of her inspiration gotta change that

Reactions: Gizmogobum

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021

I had the same mental dilemma at that part I just didn't like Yasmine and companies' whole vibe, so I just did what I wanted for now. Yasmine being all preachy about being mistreated yet doing the same to Liandra and probably worse to Julia shows she was just as bad as Giron.... well almost

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy can i ask for some reason i'm on Ophilia 6 line and for some reason i can't start 7
i can't find a way for her to start selling her horse

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
hey guy can i ask for some reason i'm on Ophilia 6 line and for some reason i can't start 7
i can't find a way for her to start selling her horse
Your talking about line 6 and 7 in the guide?

It doesn't really say but you need to do kate to line 33 for MC to even think about buying the horse.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes