zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since I REALLY want my problem to be solved, gotta post it again (ugh, me feel embarased):
PLS help with Lyvia quest. More info HERE.
Well well, I checked your save file and turns out you didn't sit and talked to Lyvia at the fire during the evening.
You just need to press T and wait till evening (6 PM it was I think).
After that I went outside and killed a brigand and he was recruitable.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay Mira and MC got caught sneaking out but Emily is not joining in the bath does it requires corruption

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well well, I checked your save file and turns out you didn't sit and talked to Lyvia at the fire during the evening.
You just need to press T and wait till evening (6 PM it was I think).
After that I went outside and killed a brigand and he was recruitable.
Have you had 3-somes with Mira/Emily and Frisha/Emily yet?
Have I already told you that you're my heroes?

If I were you, I'd hire an answering bot. :sneaky:

My bot has 10 standard answers only:

1. check the OP;
2. don't mod the game / play compressed versions;
3. check the walkthrough;
4. don't edit your saves;
5. sorry, but I don't play any ntr/preggo path;
6. updated walkthroughs come out only when full updates come out;
7. use search bar for an answer;
8. only Kate at the moment;
9. read Marcus' letter twice;
10. I couldn't care less: handle it yourself.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Have I already told you that you're my heroes?

If I were you, I'd hire an answering bot. :sneaky:

My bot has 10 standard answers only:

1. check the OP;
2. don't mod the game / play compressed versions;
3. check the walkthrough;
4. don't edit your saves;
5. sorry, but I don't play any ntr/preggo path;
6. updated walkthroughs come out only when full updates come out;
7. use search bar for an answer;
8. only Kate at the moment;
9. read Marcus' letter twice;
10. I couldn't care less: handle it yourself.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:
I’ll add an 11th one:
Check da wiki :whistle:

Mar 14, 2021

Good afternoon,

it was a bit late yesterday so I decided to write this review today to sum up everything that happened last week.

So first: The update is finally done! While writing this I'm currently reuploading the fixed version. I hope all crucial bugs are now dealt with, anything that you find now will have to wait until I return home from my vacation in 2 weeks. (Please report anyway, I will then look it up afterwards)
I've also just updated the walkthrough, you can find the updated version at the bottom of the 0.5.3.0 release post.

Now a few words on this past update: To remember that pretty much the whole new scene for Kathern & Tia was possible to make within this week is something I can only realize now. This scene alone took 760 images to make (if you seen it you might know why). I worked 3 days on the images alone and then took another full day to implement and write the dialogue for the scene. There are also some altered options to have fun with Katherin if Tia already went to bed.
But it was important to me to finish this quest properly. I also added the missing dialogue for the NTR outcomes. There have been a lot of placeholders in the 0.5.2.9 version that are now replaced. I also added in the alternative ending that will pretty much enable to see the scene with Bolgan even if you completed the quest. There are now 5 total endings for this quest.
So all together a lot of work went into this update, I'm happy with the result. There will of course be further options for Calan's Rest in the future. One of them will be to take over the place with your mercenaries (can of course only happen if there are no orcs).

Now what's next: Emily won the last content poll. So the next thing I'll be working on is the first marriage update for the game. The marriage will of course be optional same goes for any pregnancy content. This will spark up a discussion about polygamy at the church in Arenfield (because it might be that the MC is with more than 1 woman *cough*).

And there is of course Bianca's bonus scene. Originally, I had hoped to be done with it by now. But yeah it was more important for me to finish Tia's quest properly. This will be the first thing I'll be working on after I return home.

So this is now the last post from me this month.
2 weeks free time, it really costs me something to take no work with me, but I think only so I can really relax a little.

I will be back home on March the 2nd. After that I'll go straight back to work with renewed energy. (already looking a bit forward to it, even though that might look strange^^)

I hope to see you all in March then!
Thank you all for sticking around!
изображение_2023-02-19_155818044.png

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So who will win next, in the poll?
Was it Mira?
Or Melissa? (Fucking finally)
Or the Rework?
RevGen10 come, and share your wisdom

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So who will win next, in the poll?
Was it Mira?
Or Melissa? (Fucking finally)
Or the Rework?
RevGen10 come, and share your wisdom
After Emily you mean?
I think the savest bet would indeed be Mira (220+22)
Melissa (204+9) is close though so if the Emily (283+26) voters switch to her she still has a chance

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
After Emily you mean?
I think the savest bet would indeed be Mira (220+22)
Melissa (204+9) is close though so if the Emily (283+26) voters switch to her she still has a chance
Yeah after Emily, who knows there is always the chance for an overtaking, a bloody overtaking where Mira and Melissa fight to the death while the rework reaches the top

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Melissa is such a useless character there is no point to her at all
Who knows.
You could have said the same for Anya, but look how the tables have turned…
She is going to play a big role with Valeyn I bet.
It’s useless if it doesn’t contribute anything to the lore, worldbuilding or character development in general.
(Or it’s useless if it doesn’t make any sense)

Reactions: Seewolf

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's ok. Chyos' already confirmed Rumah 2 is being worked on.
You mean Phase 2 of A struggle with sin universe?
Featuring:
- A struggle with sin warriors
- Dasan country tropical cuck
- Cooking Claire for the wii
- Rumah 2
- God of sex: Isha’s role

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes