Aug 14, 2020
I think I'm at dead end with Lyvia (orwhathernameis):
I can't (you guess it) recruit brigands. I already:
- got a name for band
- talked with redhead more
- got her LP to 22
- got 20 LP/CP for Elf
- killed a bunch of innocest bandits
- got to lvl 42... I don't really want to start over.
Here is my save, so you can just pinpoint, what I need to do to advance (or share you save near to my)
Do you interact with the bodies of the bandits after defeating them?

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Haven’t played in a while that scene, but basically after exhausting Lucius options, you have to buy an anesthetic and talk to Gwen and choose the option to distract her, the rest shall come
Thanks, I am an idiot, apparently, I didn't have an anesthetic in my inventory and the "distract her" option wasn't there, I could swear I had one. Anyway, problem fixed, thanks!

Oct 19, 2020
Is it possible to delay Kate giving birth? I knocked her up, I did not think I would be time-limited. I have yet to complete Mira and Emily's paths to get an orphanage so I can't keep the kid when they're born.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is it possible to delay Kate giving birth? I knocked her up, I did not think I would be time-limited. I have yet to complete Mira and Emily's paths to get an orphanage so I can't keep the kid when they're born.
No you can’t delay, either speed up your gamestyle or that kid is going for adoption

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is no real need to delay the pregnancy... it will take a while before the child is born and you'll still have several days leeway before you are forced to make a decision for the child.
Also the pregnancy isn't limited yet (it's not completly clear how this will work in the future), but you can only keep 2 children in the orphanage with any girl (possible) anyway... any other child is put out for adoption via the church, without causing affection loss with the mother
If you fail to give a child into the orphanage on time Kate will loose some affection as penality... but that's all

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
It was long time when I last time played this game, can someone tell me how can I check if emily know that I have sex with mira?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There is no real need to delay the pregnancy... it will take a while before the child is born and you'll still have several days leeway before you are forced to make a decision for the child.
Also the pregnancy isn't limited yet (it's not completly clear how this will work in the future), but you can only keep 2 children in the orphanage with any girl (possible) anyway... any other child is put out for adoption via the church, without causing affection loss with the mother
If you fail to give a child into the orphanage on time Kate will loose some affection as penality... but that's all
Hopefully in the future MC can get/build that lavish manor, so that he doesn't need to give any of the kids to adoption, instead having all the kids and wives there, creating a clan of his own :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
... right, forgot to mention that I clicked on the body, near body, space-barred it all too.
Didn't work.

Did you try to do it from my save?? Did it work??
Did you even have the Eventtalk with Lyvia about her askeing you to recruit those Brigands as mercanerys?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
She'll spy on MC fucking Mira in the afternoon.
I figured out by looking in wt but now I encountered a possible bug with arianna and dasan, I talked to arianna and told her to make a move on dasan and have enough corruption points with her but there is nothing happening between those two except talking (waited like 10+ times while they talk, exiting and entering rumah at that time) anyone have a fix for this?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Did you even have the Eventtalk with Lyvia about her askeing you to recruit those Brigands as mercanerys?
Hmmm....
- got a name for band
- talked with redhead more
... maybe??

I do know how to use search button and I already looked into all the suggestions. It would be easyer to just take my save and look directly on the issue in game :HideThePain:

And before you (anyone) ask: I have a quest to "sit by the fire in evening", which just passes time. Any direct talk to redhead ends up with
she: "we haave to get stronger"
MC: "I agree... I'm working on it"

upd
now I'm on quest for Tia's mom, she went to orc camp in mountain... and now I need iron bars.
2 questlines (bath needs iron too) are blocked... wonderfull.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm....

... maybe??

I do know how to use search button and I already looked into all the suggestions. It would be easyer to just take my save and look directly on the issue in game :HideThePain:

And before you (anyone) ask: I have a quest to "sit by the fire in evening", which just passes time. Any direct talk to redhead ends up with

upd
now I'm on quest for Tia's mom, she went to orc camp in mountain... and now I need iron bars.
iron is not related to those Quests... you'll need to talk with John, offer to help him out than investigate the mine south of Arenfield... haveing mercaneries speeds up the process but isn't necessary either

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
iron is not related to those Quests... you'll need to talk with John, offer to help him out than investigate the mine south of Arenfield... haveing mercaneries speeds up the process but isn't necessary either
I mean you can even just learn how forge stuff and then go into the mines and mine yourself the iron

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Kings Order must be completed before John will do anything else.

Which means you need to secure mine from all goblins. And need your own Mercenary company. Meaning you need to finish the Imawyn content up to point she is released from prison. And you need at least 5 mercs working at mine. And you need Gidon to accept to send iron to John.

It's all in WT.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
haveing mercaneries speeds up the process but isn't necessary
Oh now this is some good news. Thx.

Kings Order must be completed before John will do anything else.

Which means you need to secure mine from all goblins. And need your own Mercenary company. Meaning you need to finish the Imawyn content up to point she is released from prison. And you need at least 5 mercs working at mine. And you need Gidon to accept to send iron to John.

It's all in WT.
Wait.... oh maaaaan

zippy4242

Jan 4, 2022
Hmmm....

... maybe??

upd
I think you have to tell Tia to chop wood if she is with you by the fire, then talk to Lyvia

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes