ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
Chyos Updated it just before his timeout so yes, there was a release, though it seems noone leaked it yet... which is kind of a surprise.
after checking again someone did share it... though it probably didn't make it into the OP if you search the last 10 pages or so you should be able to find the Link and the Walkthrough
That version is test too

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Holy shit are all you right?
Is tomorrow going snow red?
Is Penny having an update tomorrow?
I don't mind vanilla and romance options. I love the ability of choice. I just CHOOSE to have the MC have nothing because in reality I care nothing about this bland piece of cardboard and award him as little to no bitches as possible.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't mind vanilla and romance options. I love the ability of choice. I just CHOOSE to have the MC have nothing because in reality I care nothing about this bland piece of cardboard and award him as little to no bitches as possible.
What do you mean?
He is a mischievous self made man with some anger issues and a sense of justice.
I would say he is a solid protagonist, not incredible or marvelous or deep, but his character development is expressed through actions and quests.
From a drunkard good for nothing to someone who actually works his ass off and starts making changes.
He is the anti Rick

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
depending on if Emily saw her leave the house she will also stay the night at your house
How to I do this????

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What do you mean?
He is a mischievous self made man with some anger issues and a sense of justice.
I would say he is a solid protagonist, not incredible or marvelous or deep, but his character development is expressed through actions and quests.
From a drunkard good for nothing to someone who actually works his ass off and starts making changes.
He is the anti Rick
Not in my playthrough

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
(In a documentary voice)
And that was the last of Loki5192, no one heard of him since, what could possibly that word mean?
Save me? Save the world? Save the game from Grayking666 ? Or just save humanity as a whole?
Historians are still in great doubt into solving this cold case, sometimes certain mysteries are meant to remain unsolved
IMO it's a cry for help. He's asking for spiritual salvation. :sneaky:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
(In a documentary voice)
And that was the last of Loki5192, no one heard of him since, what could possibly that word mean?
Save me? Save the world? Save the game from Grayking666 ? Or just save humanity as a whole?
Historians are still in great doubt into solving this cold case, sometimes certain mysteries are meant to remain unsolved
So what are we? Some kind of a Struggle with Sin?

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
Try downloading it again and apply the hotfix.
I downloaded the game 3484138 times from several different sites, the game has a couple of bugs and the hotfix does nothing.
I guess we will have to wait until the developer returns from his timeout.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
To test. I downloaded all 5 files. AnonFile, GoFile, Mega, MixDrop, UploadHaven.
Each were identical in filesize, 4.5Gb. Each took almost identical download times.
After download, and extraction, each looked identical to another.
Also, ran each one separately. Each are the 0.5.3.0 Test version.

1676648099241.png
1676648168245.png
1676648230895.png

I have not yet tested the Hotfix.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
To test. I downloaded all 5 files. AnonFile, GoFile, Mega, MixDrop, UploadHaven.
Each were identical in filesize, 4.5Gb. Each took almost identical download times.
After download, and extraction, each looked identical to another.
Also, ran each one separately. Each are the 0.5.3.0 Test version.

View attachment 2397639
View attachment 2397643
View attachment 2397649

I have not yet tested the Hotfix.
I'm sorry for a possibly stupid question, but why did you put so much effort into it?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I'm sorry for a possibly stupid question, but why did you put so much effort into it?
There were a couple people getting a little upset with current bugs/Test version.
I wanted to help them, and also myself. I want to avoid any bugs. But nobody knew if some or all of the DLs were Test version or not. So I was helping myself as much as others. I was hoping to find a non-test version. To avoid any potential bugs.

But in so doing, I was also helping others. We are all on the same team here, in love with this great game. :)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes