zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There were a couple people getting a little upset with current bugs/Test version.
I wanted to help them, and also myself. I want to avoid any bugs. But nobody knew if some or all of the DLs were Test version or not. So I was helping myself as much as others. I was hoping to find a non-test version. To avoid any potential bugs.

But in so doing, I was also helping others. We are all on the same team here, in love with this great game. :)
Exactly!
And I’ll use this comment to remind that the wiki could help the community, in fact I am encouraging people to come and help or I’ll come to your houses and [REDACTED]

totrash

May 1, 2021
Sorry to spam, in im quest "sins of the father", i need to discuss during dinner with tia and katherin, i have dinner but the discuss never start :(, do you have an idea of the reason ? thank you

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
I just found this game and it looks interesting but I am already stuck on a quest. How do I get the witch Gwen to leave the room for the control your lust quest? The walkthrough says "distract her" but there is no such option in any of the dialogue. Any help is appreciated.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just found this game and it looks interesting but I am already stuck on a quest. How do I get the witch Gwen to leave the room for the control your lust quest? The walkthrough says "distract her" but there is no such option in any of the dialogue. Any help is appreciated.
Haven’t played in a while that scene, but basically after exhausting Lucius options, you have to buy an anesthetic and talk to Gwen and choose the option to distract her, the rest shall come

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
I'm sorry for a possibly stupid question, but why did you put so much effort into it?
That happens because a person is speaking without knowing. He is making you look for something that he says exists, but he never saw it, never had it and never played it.
I did the same work on different websites and the "FULL" version is nowhere to be found.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That happens because a person is speaking without knowing. He is making you look for something that he says exists, but he never saw it, never had it and never played it.
I did the same work on different websites and the "FULL" version is nowhere to be found.
There's a hotfix posted not long ago, but hasn't been put in the OP.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
Jul 17, 2018
How do you convince the queen that she's not safe with just her soldiers? I have tried using the bandit disguise and breaking into the guesthouse, talking to the queen, and running around. MC just says shit, and runs away to the woods.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How do you convince the queen that she's not safe with just her soldiers? I have tried using the bandit disguise and breaking into the guesthouse, talking to the queen, and running around. MC just says shit, and runs away to the woods.
In the quest "The Queen's Visit" everything is told normally. Talk to the Queen in Arenfield when she communicates with the people and she will "send" you. At night, climb into the guest house and steal the panties from the queen, princess and maid from the chests. And then talk to the Queen again in Arenfield, and everything will be okie-dokey.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I think I'm at dead end with Lyvia (orwhathernameis):
I can't (you guess it) recruit brigands. I already:
- got a name for band
- talked with redhead more
- got her LP to 22
- got 20 LP/CP for Elf
- killed a bunch of innocest bandits
- got to lvl 42... I don't really want to start over.
Here is my save, so you can just pinpoint, what I need to do to advance (or share you save near to my)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes