Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
I am new to this game. Can anyone please tell me, what is the name of MC's mother in this game. Thanks in advance. what types of incest are present in this game? thanks a lot in advance.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am new to this game. Can anyone please tell me, what is the name of MC's mother in this game. Thanks in advance. what types of incest are present in this game? thanks a lot in advance.
In terms of MC’s mother we have no MC’s mothers.
The only incest present is half sibling (Mira), if we extreme things maybe Emily can be considered MC’s step mother or mother figure.
There also present some threesomes with the MC and a Mother and her Daughter.
But that is it in terms of incest.

Reactions: Abhay

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Mom is either dead or not present yet.
Incest is about (oh my, SPOILER AHEAD) you and your sister, but she and MC don't know about blood-relation till roughly 40mins-2hours of gameplay. Just choose the right route, and read the final message from RANDOM HUNTER twice. The only legal way to turn-on incest

Reactions: Abhay

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Emily can be considered MC’s step mother or mother figure.
I always feel dumb, when some random girl, that maried MC father/bro (or rule 63 it) is now part of the family, so sex with this character is incest :WaitWhat:
Little did they know, that it marks all children in general as incest spawn...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kings Order must be completed before John will do anything else.

Which means you need to secure mine from all goblins. And need your own Mercenary company. Meaning you need to finish the Imawyn content up to point she is released from prison. And you need at least 5 mercs working at mine. And you need Gidon to accept to send iron to John.

It's all in WT.
MC needs to bring Iron to John, secureing the mine with mercanery will grant a passive Iron incume of 3 ores a day... but theoretical it would be enough to mine the iron in the mine and steal it from Goblins once every 3 days/a week than smelt it into bars for John to use.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I always feel dumb, when some random girl, that maried MC father/bro (or rule 63 it) is now part of the family, so sex with this character is incest :WaitWhat:
The so called incest loop hole, creators of games and movies will tag their content as taboo and incestous, when in reality it’s just a facade to avoid getting beheaded by patreon and others.
I draw the line when I hear things like “Ah step aunt, you just arrived with step cousin and step grandfather!”
Go to the chest in the main tent and than deposit any ammount of Gold
Too fast at replying, you made me delete an essay of words!

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
HELP! Status in top of window GONE.

I assume I did something that hid the status in the top of the screen. My save and open brings back that condiditon.

I did not know you could hide the status stuff, and cannot find how to bring it back. A new game shows it, but what keyboard magic did this hide?

Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
HELP! Status in top of window GONE.

I assume I did something that hid the status in the top of the screen. My save and open brings back that condiditon.

I did not know you could hide the status stuff, and cannot find how to bring it back. A new game shows it, but what keyboard magic did this hide?

Thanks
some Events may fail to bring it back up depending on your engine... in these times the magic key is "T"

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
some Events may fail to bring it back up depending on your engine... in these times the magic key is "T"
Thanks for the idea, however "T" did not work.

I did find another work around. When I asked Tia to go with me, all the status came back and now seems be ok.

That was a bit of panic..... :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the idea, however "T" did not work.

I did find another work around. When I asked Tia to go with me, all the status came back and now seems be ok.

That was a bit of panic..... :)
your keyboard settings may differ from the standard than... basically use the key to skip time and aboard the settings

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In legal sense, around the world, if they are your family, even step-mom etc...., is considered as incest. Though usually for officials to really take action, there needs to be signs of one party using their position as parent etc.... to skew the dynamic.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
In legal sense, around the world
Bruh, not in my world it seems: if there is blood relation - than it's incest, if not - than it's not. That's it, as simple as it could be. And before you ask, the name of my country consists of 2 leters, and the second letter is "ussia" the first is "R", if you have any doubt :p

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Since I REALLY want my problem to be solved, gotta post it again (ugh, me feel embarased):
PLS help with Lyvia quest. More info HERE.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
In legal sense, around the world, if they are your family, even step-mom etc...., is considered as incest. Though usually for officials to really take action, there needs to be signs of one party using their position as parent etc.... to skew the dynamic.
there are different rules for different
countries. In some countries in Europe incest is now legal. But of course in Saudi Arabia and Iran there is the death penalty.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
there are different rules for different
countries. In some countries in Europe incest is now legal. But of course in Saudi Arabia and Iran there is the death penalty.
It wasn't really a question about punishment, but about definition.
But "death penalty"?? Welp, now this is intresting way to spice up sex life with "danger of being discovered"...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes