Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You mean Phase 2 of A struggle with sin universe?
Featuring:
- A struggle with sin warriors
- Dasan country tropical cuck
- Cooking Claire for the wii
- Rumah 2
- God of sex: Isha’s role
Don't forget:
- Frishaspoken
-Rumah Knights
-Call of Booty: Modern Arenfield 1-3
-Resident Tia
-A Struggle With Sin 2 but it's just Skyrim.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Every lady will finally be happy when MC marries them, then impregnates them multiple times and makes sure they are fed and taken care of. :p Though for that to happen, we'll need to get rid off few people, like Giron so Yasmine can be finally happy.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
How is she useless when her quest barely starts at all lmao.
It does help highlight the problem with the patreons/fans being in charge of choosing every update. You can't actually get anything new going this way as built in popularity will always win. It's a vicious circle.

more content --> more popularity --> more votes --> more content

no content --> no popularity --> no votes --> no content

The less content you have, the more true this is. A character like Melissa has very little chance of winning polls until Chyos forces more of her content in.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Well well, I checked your save file and turns out you didn't sit and talked to Lyvia at the fire during the evening.
You just need to press T and wait till evening (6 PM it was I think).
After that I went outside and killed a brigand and he was recruitable.
No way... so JUST SIT and that's it??? No dialoge or something?? Just sit=wait 2 hours and go around kill things?!
Gotta test it now.
---------------
upd
FCKNG HLL
It must be done exactly at 6:00-6:30pm
I feel dumb, but not exactly. WHY IT DIDN'T WORK BEFORE?!

Thanks. You really like saved my soul from being traded for some all-games manual... it was stinking with sulfur.. eugh.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No way... so JUST SIT and that's it??? No dialoge or something?? Just sit=wait 2 hours and go around kill things?!
Gotta test it now.
---------------
upd
FCKNG HLL
It must be done exactly at 6:00-6:30pm
I feel dumb, but not exactly. WHY IT DIDN'T WORK BEFORE?!

Thanks. You really like saved my soul from being traded for some all-games manual... it was stinking with sulfur.. eugh.
Then welcome your savior!
From the sulphuric depths of Lyvia’s fire I brought you to salvation, don’t make me regret my solemn decision, army your men and create the best mercenary squad!
Now go! Be free and bang whoever you want!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: vitamin433

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It does help highlight the problem with the patreons/fans being in charge of choosing every update. You can't actually get anything new going this way as built in popularity will always win. It's a vicious circle.

more content --> more popularity --> more votes --> more content

no content --> no popularity --> no votes --> no content

The less content you have, the more true this is. A character like Melissa has very little chance of winning polls until Chyos forces more of her content in.
This actually begs the question that once, Tia was also unpopular and undervoted…
Shivers down the spine, this sounds like an episode of the Twilight zone.
Tho Penny remains the great loser nonetheless

Reactions: Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
This actually begs the question that once, Tia was also unpopular and undervoted…
Shivers down the spine, this sounds like an episode of the Twilight zone.
Tho Penny remains the great loser nonetheless
Well I haven't been around as long as some of y'all but I presume Tia was part of the OGs before the donors started running the entire show. So she had to be getting some updates to help get that snowball rolling into the full blown Tiavalanche.

There are other factors of course that separate the Tias from the Pennys. But content is definitely the most important. And if you don't find a way to force some in there by other means, then there's really no point of even including them in what is essentially popularity polls. They're not magically gonna become more popular by simply continuing to vaguely exist.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well I haven't been around as long as some of y'all but I presume Tia was part of the OGs before the donors started running the entire show. So she had to be getting some updates to help get that snowball rolling into the full blown Tiavalanche.

There are other factors of course that separate the Tias from the Pennys. But content is definitely the most important. And if you don't find a way to force some in there by other means, then there's really no point of even including them in what is essentially popularity polls. They're not magically gonna become more popular by simply continuing to vaguely exist.
I totally understand what you mean. You are saying we need even MORE Tia content.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes