locci45

May 5, 2017
for next upafte please continue for quest line , mira , opilia, anya, the queen, defeat the the demon, gwen , bianca, sophie, julia, melissa

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
for next upafte please continue for quest line , mira , opilia, anya, the queen, defeat the the demon, gwen , bianca, sophie, julia, melissa
That’s quite the a grocery list uh?
Only Mira and the demon’s next update, Chyos ain’t an octopus with eight arms and two heads

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
1.do i need to download A_Struggle_With_Sin-Hotfix_0.5.4.1a.zip ?
2.better I wait for next version or play this one ?
3.when is the next update ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1.do i need to download A_Struggle_With_Sin-Hotfix_0.5.4.1a.zip ?
2.better I wait for next version or play this one ?
3.when is the next update ?
Yes
Might aswell as this is only a half time Update.... story is incomplete and it's mainly a proof of concept release
Check with the request Threaed or the OP

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
No one is talking about, how after fucking more than 20 woman we dont have STD. In the middle age you would have syphilis already.
Lmao true.

Would be funny if MC got a bad ending for dicking girons wife since there is no way giron doesn't have all STDs known to man :KEK:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No one is talking about, how after fucking more than 20 woman we dont have STD. In the middle age you would have syphilis already.
I would have said: “Syphilis was brought from America into Europe by conquistadores and other colonizers during modern age you swine!”
But turns out they found it in medieval cadavers now so nvm
Lmao true.

Would be funny if MC got a bad ending for dicking girons wife since there is no way giron doesn't have all STDs known to man :KEK:
By Isha! maybe his dick is also magical as it’s immune to every venereal illness

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you trigger anal with Kate? I looked in the walkthrough, but I can't get her or the MC to talk about it when they are having sex either in her room, or the MC's room. Can someone give me a detailed explanation?
Continue her main story.
I did that and slowly unlocked everything

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, it's not our world, while it does take inspiration from medieval period. Perhaps in that world there is no such things as STDs, or if there are, perhaps deities that clearly exist there provide cure for those.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes