Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The anime I've mentioned was Phantaman aka Ogon Bat. The supervillain was Nazo the Ruler of the Universe. Dunno whether his catchphrase ("Bwahahaha! The world is mine!!") was in the original or it was a thing created by Western adaptation. ;)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The anime I've mentioned was Phantaman aka Ogon Bat. The supervillain was Nazo the Ruler of the Universe. Dunno whether his catchphrase ("Bwahahaha! The world is mine!!") was in the original or it was a thing created by Western adaptation. ;)
Damn we bored today?
Then let’s make another ASWS poll, what’s the best quest gameplay and story wise?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn we bored today?
Then let’s make another ASWS poll, what’s the best quest gameplay and story wise?
MC saving Arianna from the cultists, without any doubt. Second place: MC saving Mira under the church.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Damn we bored today?
As much as I hate to say this... Rumah.
We can learn about the creation of mankind and have to build up the village.
Lyvia/Imawyn comes close thanks to Yasmines true Character being revelaed and building the mercaneries was fun aswell... but the history of mankind has the highest impact on lore so far

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As much as I hate to say this... Rumah.
We can learn about the creation of mankind and have to build up the village.
Lyvia/Imawyn comes close thanks to Yasmines true Character being revelaed and building the mercaneries was fun aswell... but the history of mankind has the highest impact on lore so far
“No Rumah, No cry”

Lyvia’s second quest was fun, except on the dungeon part which needs a rework at some point, or additions of new elements.
In one of his patreon post Chyos said he wanted to add more dungeon levels like cave with treasure chests to find.
Perhaps in the next Bronya update, coming this 2025.

(At this rate we may see the conclusion of all polls in march of 2024 if nothing goes wrong)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Then why the hell are you here, sometimes I wonder if you even enjoy the game Yotetar.
Do we need a STD quest to make you happy?
Yes please, with a bit of evil kids as resource,and some psycopath frustrated girl.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes please, with a bit of evil kids as resource,and some psycopath frustrated girl.
Well... there is still that brat of a princess we know little to nothing about... just that she seems to be naive enough to be able to survive on her own in a wilderness teemed with beasts and monsters.
Prime psycho material right there... probably paired with a natural superior complex duo to her status as crown princess

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well... there is still that brat of a princess we know little to nothing about... just that she seems to be naive enough to be able to survive on her own in a wilderness teemed with beasts and monsters.
Prime psycho material right there... probably paired with a natural superior complex duo to her status as crown princess
Sophie corrupt route must be about spanking or some kinky shit!
Chyos can go wild on belittling that spoiled princess!
I usually go love routes, but brats need spanking… Or he can use uno reverse card and say she behaves like this because she lived in a golden cage.
Just let’s spank her ok

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
There is a sexual dungeon (in construction) on the basement. There gonna be spankings.
And for the love of God. I am gonna spank that fucking ninja.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
We need a turtle, and we gonna call her Joan. A religious fanatic that freed the bathtub from the bloodthirsty moss in the ceilings.
there gonna be mushrooms, roots, and a lot of humidity.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We need a turtle, and we gonna call her Joan. A religious fanatic that freed the bathtub from the bloodthirsty moss in the ceilings.
there gonna be mushrooms, roots, and a lot of humidity.
Doing drugs while waiting 5.5.0. Is bad for the health, just saying

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
To be honest, we need someone who cleans the house. We have a cat, and the cat has to take a shit.
Athia only cooks, take a bath, and pray while you pound her ass. It is a house of 3 floors. with some rooms unused. There must be dust everywhere, and rats on the storeroom.While you have to clean Emily storeroom, if you want to have a cozy nap in the floor.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes