zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To be honest, we need someone who cleans the house. We have a cat, and the cat has to take a shit.
Athia only cooks, take a bath, and pray while you pound her ass. It is a house of 3 floors. with some rooms unused. There must be dust everywhere, and rats on the storeroom.While you have to clean Emily storeroom, if you want to have a cozy nap in the floor.
Cats are independent and find their own place to take their own business.
If the game started to become more and more realistic that would sound like an hell of fun.
Grinding yourself through swiping the furniture

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Not all cats.
it can lvl up the housekeeping skill.Something that we need to do in real life, instead of having cobwebs under our beds.

If you have a house clean it will give you buffs in real life.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not all cats.
it can lvl up the housekeeping skill.Something that we need to do in real life, instead of having cobwebs under our beds.

If you have a house clean it will give you buffs in real life.
Aside from dumb cats and incapacitated ones

She already levels up while cooking and when you are on Aisha route she is your personal maid, and small spiders don’t exists in ASWS only big ones, the cobwebs you see in game are actually paid actors.

Depression debuffs

Fun fact first time you enter Isha’s manor, the place is infested with cobwebs, but when you return a second time, everything is cleaner.
What the hell?
Were the cobwebs Halloween decorations? Or was Isha too lazy to clean off the house and waited till MC came to clean it? And in all of that Sabrina lived there, was Sabrina actually taking care of cleaning and Isha can’t clean shit?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
We need a turtle, and we gonna call her Joan. A religious fanatic that freed the bathtub from the bloodthirsty moss in the ceilings.
there gonna be mushrooms, roots, and a lot of humidity.
Can I buy the stuff you smoke on E-Bay :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aside from dumb cats and incapacitated ones

She already levels up while cooking and when you are on Aisha route she is your personal maid, and small spiders don’t exists in ASWS only big ones, the cobwebs you see in game are actually paid actors.

Depression debuffs

Fun fact first time you enter Isha’s manor, the place is infested with cobwebs, but when you return a second time, everything is cleaner.
What the hell?
Were the cobwebs Halloween decorations? Or was Isha too lazy to clean off the house and waited till MC came to clean it? And in all of that Sabrina lived there, was Sabrina actually taking care of cleaning and Isha can’t clean shit?
...You know she is still a self entitled goddess... maybe she can but that doesn't mean she'll do it.
I bet she would use Orcs if she could muster enough strength to controll them.
and rats on the storeroom.While you have to clean Emily storeroom, if you want to have a cozy nap in the floor.
Nope... the cat got them all... that's why she needs to take a dumb now

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Hey guys, sorry if it's a dumb question but I tried looking it up on the forum before asking and didn't find anything. The Frisha bonus scene where the MC can take her virginity after paying her debt can only happen before you split her and Dave?

Edit: Or we can see the scene but without the virginity part?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if it's a dumb question but I tried looking it up on the forum before asking and didn't find anything. The Frisha bonus scene where the MC can take her virginity after paying her debt can only happen before you split her and Dave?

Edit: Or we can see the scene but without the virginity part?
the later

Reactions: serencyon

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
What the hell?
I did wonder about that too. My headcanon on that is that both Sabrina and Isha were away at the time. MC happened to enter the place a bit before Isha returned. Either that or Isha had to stay asleep for some time while waiting for Sabrina to return as a way to manage what little power she still has.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I did wonder about that too. My headcanon on that is that both Sabrina and Isha were away at the time. MC happened to enter the place a bit before Isha returned. Either that or Isha had to stay asleep for some time while waiting for Sabrina to return as a way to manage what little power she still has.
But thing is… the capture of the protagonist was staged, her room was locked and she came out as soon as MC fainted, therefore she knew he would have entered her manor.
Why would MC faint? Is MC anemic? Lack of getting head? Was he very sleepy?

The answer of all of this is the introduction of the fishing mechanic.
We need a fishing mechanic, the answer of all problems

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
But thing is… the capture of the protagonist was staged, her room was locked and she came out as soon as MC fainted, therefore she knew he would have entered her manor.

If it was staged, that means Isha took the time to put spiders all over the place, let them spin their webs, gathered lots of dust inside buckets that she then proceeded to spread all over the place before finally summoning the rain... or faking it. Couldn't find a funny meme for that though, I'm sad.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Isha said she expected the MC and if you interact with her Cauldron at the time you search the room the MC will note a strange smell that makes him feel lightheaded... there is also some strange dust/powder in the cupboard close to the cauldron that MC comments about not going to smell or even get close to.
If it was staged, that means Isha took the time to put spiders all over the place, let them spin their webs, gathered lots of dust inside buckets that she then proceeded to spread all over the place before finally summoning the rain... or faking it. Couldn't find a funny meme for that though, I'm sad.
Isha also commented that her discipal was gone for a while to get her some important ingredients, which strongly indicates Sabrina was also responsible for housekeeping... same as Mikey as just mentioned

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Isha also commented that her discipal was gone for a while to get her some important ingredients, which strongly indicates Sabrina was also responsible for housekeeping... same as Mikey as just mentioned
But the house becomes clean before Sabrina returns. That's the issue there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But the house becomes clean before Sabrina returns. That's the issue there.
Yeah but like I said Isha claimed to have awaited MC... so let's assume she send Sabrina away ahead of time to get her some ingredients, than setup the place, by not cleaning it for awhile... maybe add some dust and sand in the house... brew up something in the cauldron that would cause the MC Nausicae before going to bed as she was likely also affected by the stuff.
MC enters the house after midnight and dureing a storm... it's likely less bad than he assumes.
The day after Isha might have decided to clean up herself instead of living in a pigstall for until Sabrina returns.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah but like I said Isha claimed to have awaited MC... so let's assume she send Sabrina away ahead of time to get her some ingredients, than setup the place, by not cleaning it for awhile... maybe add some dust and sand in the house... brew up something in the cauldron that would cause the MC Nausicae before going to bed as she was likely also affected by the stuff.
MC enters the house after midnight and dureing a storm... it's likely less bad than he assumes.
The day after Isha might have decided to clean up herself instead of living in a pigstall for until Sabrina returns.
Ah I started Chaos once again.
What’s funnier?
Chyos forgor or Isha is actually closed herself up while waiting like this?
9D28166E-3C25-4490-9702-4A642FE37CE0.jpeg
Marcus house should get the same treatment y’know.

• Haha
Reactions: DeminPatyon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah I started Chaos once again.
What’s funnier?
Chyos forgor or Isha is actually closed herself up while waiting like this?
View attachment 2706013
Marcus house should get the same treatment y’know.
Well we know that while hardly any she still has some divine powers... corrupted as they are.
I honestly always thought she bullshited in that scene... but let's assume it's true... she made an oracle for finding "a tool" that could provide her with power or atleast could be used to further her plans for vengence... and she learned that MC would visit her hut in a few days or weeks.
I mean if we spin this thought further there is even more... her connection to Gromthul and Syfa could mean that the attack on MC and Marcus wasn't even coincidental... let's assume Isha asked/demanded this attack from Syfa and they gave that old Orc hag wich is the chieftains wife a vission on which Gurthak had to ambush MC and Marcus at the bridge.
The gods had always been known to mingle with human fate in cruel ways... devasted MC would seek shelter maybe they even manipulated Rick to remember this shack while giving missleading directions.
It COULD have all been a coincedent or fate encounter... but the more I think about it the more it seems fitting that it was orcastrated by someone with a MUCH bigger plan and higher level of situational understanding.... like a goddess

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Well we know that while hardly any she still has some divine powers... corrupted as they are.
I honestly always thought she bullshited in that scene... but let's assume it's true... she made an oracle for finding "a tool" that could provide her with power or atleast could be used to further her plans for vengence... and she learned that MC would visit her hut in a few days or weeks.
I mean if we spin this thought further there is even more... her connection to Gromthul and Syfa could mean that the attack on MC and Marcus wasn't even coincidental... let's assume Isha asked/demanded this attack from Syfa and they gave that old Orc hag wich is the chieftains wife a vission on which Gurthak had to ambush MC and Marcus at the bridge.
The gods had always been known to mingle with human fate in cruel ways... devasted MC would seek shelter maybe they even manipulated Rick to remember this shack while giving missleading directions.
It COULD have all been a coincedent or fate encounter... but the more I think about it the more it seems fitting that it was orcastrated by someone with a MUCH bigger plan and higher level of situational understanding.... like a goddess
A plan that would have completely fallen apart if Rick had been too drunk or completely forgot about that house he only knows through hearsay. Or if MC had found the actual cabin Rick was talking about (which isn't even Isha's house, I'll remind you). Or if Rick had given better directions. Or if MC had decided not to refuse Mira's offer to help (even Emily would've accepted for the first night while he's still mourning). Or if MC had asked around the village and found that Penny was willing to help him. Or if MC had failed to survive the orc encounter. Etc, etc.

Yeah, unlikely. That was just bullshit she spewed to make an impression. If she had been able to craft a plan that masterfully, she wouldn't have taken in someone like Sabrina in the first place. Nah, it's much more likely that it's a tale she'd have told any who had been caught in her "trap". Stories with foretelling etc usually fail spectacularly at staying coherent. Instead, if Isha simply couldn't be bothered to clean all that time, noticed an intruder approaching, prepared the trap, hid, and later cleaned up everything because having sex in the middle of cobwebs sucks (+ to make a stronger impression), that'd be making way more sense.

Also fits more with what we know of Isha. She's pretty self-absorbed and absorbed in what she does, yet at the same time she's crafty. Simply continuing her research then quickly coming up with a plan to ensnare MC who she senses approaching fits the concept of a fallen goddess with little power left far more than foretelling his arrival, preparing absolutely everything, influencing everyone, relying on a lot of flimsy or random elements (the failure of any of which spelling doom for her whole plan) so that MC would eventually find his way in her home. That's the sort of convoluted mess that makes people roll their eyes saying "Sure, whatever. Let's roll with that I guess", testing the limits of their suspension of disbelief.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes