zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Weeellll she actually only is if you enable IC useing that previously mentioned method... otherwise she is just you adoptive parent
Impooossssible, I swear she already a step mother even if you don’t change the letter, I’ll open the game asap and restart it, to check it.

Edit: and in fact she is called step mother

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao and Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Weeellll she actually only is if you enable IC useing that previously mentioned method... otherwise she is just you adoptive parent
Since she was a unit with Marcus, aka MC's dad, regardless of any other character's relation with all the other characters, she is by definition MC's stepmom.

1687194593865.png

Apr 7, 2023
I don't know if there is a problem with the brightness or contrast but the bow in the tutorial was impossible to see, I had to click every single tile of the house to find it, I hope this will not keep happening during the playthrough...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Impooossssible, I swear she already a step mother even if you don’t change the letter, I’ll open the game asap and restart it, to check it.

Edit: and in fact she is called step mother
Since she was a unit with Marcus, aka MC's dad, regardless of any other character's relation with all the other characters, she is by definition MC's stepmom.

View attachment 2708615
Which is exactly why she is only MCs step mother if Marcus is his father.
If Marcus is only his Guardian both Emily and Marcus are his adoptive Parents.
The Status is likely based on the fact that MC believes Marcus to be his father, I am not sure if it changes after learning that Marcus is only his Parents personal guard hiding him from assasins

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The Status is likely based on the fact that MC believes Marcus to be his father, I am not sure if it changes after learning that Marcus is only his Parents personal guard hiding him from assasins
Hmm? Doesn't the patch change Mira's relation to him? Sorry, my brain is hurting a lot right now so I'm having trouble focusing and remembering, so you could be correct. In which case, I guess it'd be adoptive stepmom? Or stepmom for short, heh.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know if there is a problem with the brightness or contrast but the bow in the tutorial was impossible to see, I had to click every single tile of the house to find it, I hope this will not keep happening during the playthrough...
That is weird and not naturalat all then, the brightness should be like this:
Screenshot (3).png
...Therefore still a stepmom

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm? Doesn't the patch change Mira's relation to him? Sorry, my brain is hurting a lot right now so I'm having trouble focusing and remembering, so you could be correct. In which case, I guess it'd be adoptive stepmom? Or stepmom for short, heh.
Nope the letter sets their relationship and I think also activates the patch as without that IC trigger the patch has no sence anyway.
If neither of them are related to MC they are both adoptive parents... no "step" in that.
That is weird and not naturalat all then, the brightness should be like this:
View attachment 2708700

...Therefore still a stepmom
I don't know about you but the bow is rather well hidden in the shadows of the raising sun and that barrel originally it hang higher on the wall makeing it much easier to spot.
"Stepmom" at best though...
Well doesn't matter as she ends as wife anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Everyone talking about the stepmom, burt no one talking that his "protegee" or "son" has stolen his wife and fuck her like a bitch in heat, even to the point to make her pegnant. We know that as a part of the family we need to fill every need, but no one thinks of going that far.

Imagine the picture of Marcus giving heads up in his grave as a spirit, while MC fuck her in the ass. If he is really dead of course, the mc never went to the funeral.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Everyone talking about the stepmom, burt no one talking that his "protegee" or "son" has stolen his wife and fuck her like a bitch in heat, even to the point to make her pegnant. We know that as a part of the family we need to fill every need, but no one thinks of going that far.
How long have you been on the Internet again?
Son stealing mom and impregnateing them or even outright steal her from the still living father are rather common Hentai tropes.
Atleast MC had the decency to wait for his dad to die and he learns more about his past.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
How long have you been on the Internet again?
Son stealing mom and impregnateing them or even outright steal her from the still living father are rather common Hentai tropes.
Atleast MC had the decency to wait for his dad to die and he learns more about his past.
2 months.

Yes but no one is discussing about this unmoral concept, like, we accept it, because yes, everyone fucks their stepmom-dad when times arises.
The sentence of "Son, you have to work harder." goes into an entire different dimension or "Everything for the family."

Then we ask ourselves why the church was so restrictive on those ages, about the taboo of incest relationships. Because if it were for us. We would fuck everything that moves and breaths just for the sake of " giving a hand".

Alabama would be in the entire globe if it wasn't for the church.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
2 months.

Yes but no one is discussing about this unmoral concept, like, we accept it, because yes, everyone fucks their stepmom-dad when times arises.
The sentence of "Son, you have to work harder." goes into an entire different dimension or "Everything for the family."

Then we ask ourselves why the church was so restrictive on those ages, about the taboo of incest relationships. Because if it were for us. We would fuck everything that moves and breaths just for the sake of " giving a hand".

1687201297671.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2 months.

"Man of the House" is also a common fantasy if you catch my drift :sneaky:
That aside the church had always practiced a bimorale... if you didn't have the money or power it was a sin... if you were royale it was silently tolerated to keep the bloodline clean

Reactions: Kron.L

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Everyone and everything has a price, even if it shouldnt, Eitherway they banned incest for a very good reason, and after seeing what happens in the royale bloodline, they even had more reasons.

Damn we are worse than rats, even they dont commit incest, they separate relatives in the colony.We need fire and in quantities. We must purify these lands.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Everyone and everything has a price, even if it shouldnt, Eitherway they banned incest for a very good reason, and after seeing what happens in the royale bloodline, they even had more reasons.

Damn we are worse than rats, even they dont commit incest, they separate relatives in the colony.We need fire and in quantities. We must purify these lands.
...atleast we don't eat our Babies I suppose... but yeah humans are horny by instinct... if it looks breedable we'll breed it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes