Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Not if someone gonna fuck my Love one lol
I think that's really the core issue. Incest or screwing the dad's new partner is fine when all parties consent. That means the issue isn't the act itself but what it entails. Since Marcus is dead, there isn't much issue at all. However, when it comes to Verena... well it's a good thing we realise she's a poor fit for Roderic because otherwise, that storyline would have utterly sucked and I would have legit ignored Verena as a potential partner.

The issue is thus trust. Screwing the stepmom is a breach of trust (again, unless all parties consent). It's why you don't fuck your bros' hoes behind their back. You do it in front of them! :LUL:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
2 months.

Yes but no one is discussing about this unmoral concept, like, we accept it, because yes, everyone fucks their stepmom-dad when times arises.
The sentence of "Son, you have to work harder." goes into an entire different dimension or "Everything for the family."

Then we ask ourselves why the church was so restrictive on those ages, about the taboo of incest relationships. Because if it were for us. We would fuck everything that moves and breaths just for the sake of " giving a hand".

Alabama would be in the entire globe if it wasn't for the church.
Well, I think this is it. This is the day I'm going to put one more name into my ignore list, in the end.

So, farewell, my dear: it was good till it lasted, and no, I won't look back.

:coffee::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: kamibell

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm walking towards the sunset with watering eyes, hands in my pockets and a blade of grass on my lips, humming that old melody we used to sing together. BUT with my chin up high and without looking back.

Like an old style anime hero.

:cry::cry:
Tragic I know…
See you next week.

Anyways returning in topic on 5.5.0.
Some juicy spoilers on what’s going to happen:
A murder case where you have to gather clues and discover who is the killer, and even if you choose the wrong culprit, the game is going nonetheless forward, executing the innocent.
I love investigations and chances are that this may be the coolest quest yet, if not oh well.
Also it isn’t going to be Mira’s final quest, so her storyline shall continue

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2022
Tragic I know…
See you next week.

Anyways returning in topic on 5.5.0.
Some juicy spoilers on what’s going to happen:
A murder case where you have to gather clues and discover who is the killer, and even if you choose the wrong culprit, the game is going nonetheless forward, executing the innocent.
I love investigations and chances are that this may be the coolest quest yet, if not oh well.
Also it isn’t going to be Mira’s final quest, so her storyline shall continue
Do you happen to know if Syfa will get some quest for herself, or is she just a secondary character tied to Mira ?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
the more i play the more i remember why i hate the ratings on games always hated that games like this never get as much funding as games like final fantasy just because of adult stuff espicly when theres a 18+ rating yet shows like game of thrones can get away with all the stuff it did. hopefully it keeps going well for the dev it really cheers me up when people can do well with what they love.

ashii200

Jan 15, 2019
(I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west.)

cant triggered this...some more explaining pls?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
(I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west.)

cant triggered this...some more explaining pls?
Did you already had dinner with Katherin and Lyvia multiple times? And catched them having sex all by themselves?

Reactions: ashii200

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Which is exactly why she is only MCs step mother if Marcus is his father.
If Marcus is only his Guardian both Emily and Marcus are his adoptive Parents.
The Status is likely based on the fact that MC believes Marcus to be his father, I am not sure if it changes after learning that Marcus is only his Parents personal guard hiding him from assasins
MC was raised by markus as a father.
Whether markus is his biological father or adoptive father is irrelevant here.

Reactions: Solak

Goof hunter

Dec 28, 2022
Hi...
Can someone help me with this blackscreen in quest menu. I've already tried to change the font size in YEP_Questjournal.js but doesn't work. I realy need the solution, btw a played on joiplay

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
So far only secondary...maybe we'll end up sealing her again in the end
Syfa will play a major role. Chyos today:
"
Good afternoon,

it's again time for a weekly report on my progress in the past week.

Over the past days I've continued working on the quest around the murder at the monastery. That included making some new images for the investigation and working on some dialogue for it. I've also started adding some general interactions with the other monks at the monastery (introduction to new characters).

I've told you before that I have worked out a script for the murder. While this includes the general story (motivation for the murder and some background story) the clues that the MC can find and the implementation of such (so that it's not super obvious) is nothing I can come up within a few days and some of the in between steps I have to make up so that it's more interesting (find item a, use with b then discover clue c - bring up clue c towards person x to get more information). That is what I have been working on in the past days and which will need more time in the coming week as well.

While I know that some of you are fine with just the story I know that others are not. So I've also been working on some new animations for the nun's when I needed a pause for reflection from the story. Since the planned scenes will also require the new outfits I will have to make additional sprites/dialogue images. For now I will focus on one of the nun's (and ofc Mira to some degree) so that there is at least something to discover in the next update. I also want to add some basic interactions such as people being upset/angry if they find the MC snooping their room when they enter it.

Speaking of it: You can see in the title that I have come to a conclusion about what is possible in the coming week. I've said before that I want to release an update before the month is over, I'm now sure that it won't be possible to finish 0.5.5.0 this month. Not really a surprise I guess, this update adds pretty much a small city + content for it. I had originally hoped that this would be doable within 2 months, but the past week has finally brought me to realization of what is possible.

I'm also overdue with the bonus scene for Penny & Natasha. While some may argue that this can wait, I think it is important to keep up at least somewhat of a regular update cycle with the bonus scenes. So I'll be working on the bonus scene right after update 0.5.4.6 and then continue with Mira's story next month.

So it begs the question about when 0.5.5.0 is finally complete. I guess that will depend on the amount of animations/interactions I make for the priestesses. But it will in any case take a good chunk of the coming month to get 0.5.5.0 completed, since I also have to add in an alternative ending in case you have sided with Syfa.

For now my goal is to get as much content in as possible for the 0.5.4.6 release next week. I will have to find a good point to make a cut and then I will release it. Meeting deadlines is something I often had problems with in the past. So while the goal is to get 0.5.4.6 done next week I can't give you a 100% promise that it will work out. What I can promise is that I will work hard to get to that point.

That's it for now, I'm back to working!
I wish you all a nice weekend! "

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes