drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am hopeing for some more petite or short stack girls to appear in future updates short stack wise i think it was only the two drawfs if the daughter can even be counted as one. hopefully we get a goblin one from the mines would love to get one to bring home bonus points if i get to share her with rick or his dad.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
no i dont and i also dont know how to triggered this dinner secne with katherina and lyvia...didnt see any thing about it in offical Walkthrough...can u help pls?
Just have dinner with Katherine alone for a few times, when presented with the opportunity invite Lyvia, have sex with both of them a couple of times, then check at noon (wait outside to see Lyvia approaching) then enter and you will see Katherine and Lyvia scissoring.
Return with Tia a couple of times and there you go

Reactions: ashii200
Jun 7, 2022
i am hopeing for some more petite or short stack girls to appear in future updates short stack wise i think it was only the two drawfs if the daughter can even be counted as one. hopefully we get a goblin one from the mines would love to get one to bring home bonus points if i get to share her with rick or his dad.
there is the queen and rick's sister, and if your asking for even shorter then human wise it won't happen as its basically loli

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is the queen and rick's sister, and if your asking for even shorter then human wise it won't happen as its basically loli
Actually that's not correct, we WILL save atleast some Dwarfs from the goblin Breeding pit and based on what Chyos wrote this also includes a female Goblin of sorts.

Jun 7, 2022
Actually that's not correct, we WILL save atleast some Dwarfs from the goblin Breeding pit and based on what Chyos wrote this also includes a female Goblin of sorts.
Yeah thats why I said human wise. I don't think dwarf or goblin are considered human are they ? Im not a fantasy expert so I might be wrong

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Doubt that, I think they are all gone, or worse, deflated like balloons and scarred in their body for continuously birthing goblins.
Yeah thats why I said human wise. I don't think dwarf or goblin are considered human are they ? Im not a fantasy expert so I might be wrong
Everything that is not human, ain’t human.
Dwarves are dwarves, Elves are elves, Orcs are orcs, different race but all submissive and breedable
Full save Please
Sir, it’s the 6th time you ask for a save file when even one of our user provided that, go fetch that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They are considered humanoid, same as half beasts and Elfes.
Beast girls are normally considered Demi Human, While Furries are a class on their selfes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
They are considered humanoid, same as half beasts and Elfes.
Beast girls are normally considered Demi Human, While Furries are a class on their selfes
Yeah but they are not humans.
They may be humanoid, but race wise they are different, that’s fantasy standards from LOTR to DND

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but they are not humans.
They may be humanoid, but race wise they are different, that’s fantasy standards from LOTR to DND
Yeah but they are interbreedable... so it's not really as strong as them being of other races or species.
Maybe different Subspecies at most

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
well thats good to know that there will be more drawfs and a goblin girl forgot about the princess also hopeing to see some petite elfs since she mentioned her size isint normal.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well thats good to know that there will be more drawfs and a goblin girl forgot about the princess also hopeing to see some petite elfs since she mentioned her size isint normal.
Pretty sure she was reffering to her chest size on that one though.
If I recall correctly she even mentioned elfes being very slender normally

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah the breast and butt was what i ment when i mentioned her not being normal so i cant wait to see some slimmer elfs. would also be cool if we could take some of the town girls out on dates to the lake or simlar places even more so if theirs a chance of being attacked by wild orcs or the brigands that walk around which can lead to possible ntr for the town girls if you fail to protect them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah the breast and butt was what i ment when i mentioned her not being normal so i cant wait to see some slimmer elfs. would also be cool if we could take some of the town girls out on dates to the lake or simlar places even more so if theirs a chance of being attacked by wild orcs or the brigands that walk around which can lead to possible ntr for the town girls if you fail to protect them.
Well you can take one of the Orc girls to such a date... but you can expect Brigands and small fry Orcs staying away from such a deadly cupple

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
You know, I'm really impressed by how diversified you made each bangable girl's race! I guess I only have 2 questions: is there an ETA on when we can knock up all the other love interests, and will you be including some gobo love (the latter has especially got me wondering, since you already included a dwarf and orc female interest already)? Typically, you're following the same tropes as others but not in a boring or redundant sort of fashion, so regardless of the answers be sure to keep up the good work! ^_^ Looking forward to the next public release, as well!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes