DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
How do you get to the bandit camp, WT says talk to Tia, but she is not willing to help.
you need to find and check the bandit's footprint, and for Tia, you need to be in relationship with her first

Just makong sure, did you intorigate the bandit in the shed yet?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
you need to find and check the bandit's footprint, and for Tia, you need to be in relationship with her first

But to get to the shed you need to first push the tree, And even then you can push the tree without Tia’s help

Reactions: Herbstwind

beryn

May 8, 2017

How would I interrogate him, and I haven't gotten access to that, since I can't get over the stream.
So I don't follow that question. And what level does Tia need to be at, nothing in the WT about that?

You only have 7 days to rescue her Emily, and I'm on day 5 or so in game, I have only cut trees 3 times and hunted.

beryn

May 8, 2017
But to get to the shed you need to first push the tree, And even then you can push the tree without Tia’s help
You can?
I have tried about 150 times with no luck, The closest I have gotten is one below the check.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can?
I have tried about 150 times with no luck, The closest I have gotten is one below the check.
Yes I succeeded in my 8th playthrough without the need of reloading a save.
How would I interrogate him, and I haven't gotten access to that, since I can't get over the stream.
So I don't follow that question. And what level does Tia need to be at, nothing in the WT about that?

You only have 7 days to rescue her Emily, and I'm on day 5 or so in game, I have only cut trees 3 times and hunted.
You need to at least have talked about her father with her

beryn

May 8, 2017
What do you need to equip Jodarr's ring, tried looking in the WT and here, but I can't find anything.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any news if there will be any speed upgrade items for equipment even in the lightest stuff my girls always move last even when higher level then foes didnt think it would be so reliant on what ever stat affect it since i always focused them on str till 20 then armor for enhanced armor though i think you can equip those without the stat as long as you equip before enhancing them not sure if thats suppose to work that way unless i am misunderstanding what level 8/9 armour perk is meaning.

Reactions: Ale 22

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
any news if there will be any speed upgrade items for equipment even in the lightest stuff my girls always move last even when higher level then foes didnt think it would be so reliant on what ever stat affect it since i always focused them on str till 20 then armor for enhanced armor though i think you can equip those without the stat as long as you equip before enhancing them not sure if thats suppose to work that way unless i am misunderstanding what level 8/9 armour perk is meaning.
dexterity affects speed... and rogue armor improves speed slightly.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Sorry for all the questions, but I find this quite confusing.

Kate:
6. At 20A you can go to your room with her (If you rented it from Thomas, you have to pay your bill first to do this, with a Key you can always enter the inn even at night)
- How do you do this, I can't talk with her during the evening, at night she goes to bed, do to Claire being there, there are no option to go to your room. So am I just stuck at her progression now?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry for all the questions, but I find this quite confusing.

Kate:
6. At 20A you can go to your room with her (If you rented it from Thomas, you have to pay your bill first to do this, with a Key you can always enter the inn even at night)
- How do you do this, I can't talk with her during the evening, at night she goes to bed, do to Claire being there, there are no option to go to your room. So am I just stuck at her progression now?
Go to the small bed in Kate’s Room and sleep till she comes back (there is an option of that), then talk to her after she returned from Thomas checkout

beryn

May 8, 2017
Go to the small bed in Kate’s Room and sleep till she comes back (there is an option of that), then talk to her after she returned from Thomas checkout
That is what I did, don't work.
I have done all the steps before with her, and she is at 20A.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes