Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
Good afternoon, I have a problem, and I don't know if someone can help me, and it has to do with construction, the game doesn't allow me to build the oven by sight, or create the metal arrows, to fight the werewolf, and the blacksmith gave me the plans, and I just have to go to the anvil, but it doesn't work out

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Good afternoon, I have a problem, and I don't know if someone can help me, and it has to do with construction, the game doesn't allow me to build the oven by sight, or create the metal arrows, to fight the werewolf, and the blacksmith gave me the plans, and I just have to go to the anvil, but it doesn't work out
Did you have the material? like silver arrow for werewolves, you need to smelt silver first and if not it, give me your save with global file

Reactions: Ale 22

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
How can I listen to Dave & Giron the third time? Giron keeps leaving his office at noon.

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do I collect resources at the tribe?
Are there a time limit, are there somewhere I need to pick it up?
Tried going into the chieftains house, there are no resources there. 3 options talk to Tia, talk to Raaisha and manage tribe.
Under manage tribe, I can assign workers and call them home.
Occupation says 5/5, wounded and idle 0/5, and then the resources are x/20.
I can click on the village center to call men home, I can click on the pots to deliver wine, I can click on wood, cobber and hunting. No option for collecting.
In the village there a no options to collect resources.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
How do I collect resources at the tribe?
Are there a time limit, are there somewhere I need to pick it up?
Tried going into the chieftains house, there are no resources there. 3 options talk to Tia, talk to Raaisha and manage tribe.
Under manage tribe, I can assign workers and call them home.
Occupation says 5/5, wounded and idle 0/5, and then the resources are x/20.
I can click on the village center to call men home, I can click on the pots to deliver wine, I can click on wood, cobber and hunting. No option for collecting.
In the village there a no options to collect resources.

Also why is skill checks not working according to how the game says it does?
Example, it says about hunting 2 d10+skill and uses 11+1=12 as an example.
I just got a 3 hunting a rabbit, my hunting skill is 5. So I rolled a -2 on 2d10?
after going to Manage Tribe, you will see this: the Green circle is where you make the village to collect resources, and the red circle is when you already have the resour in your inventory click on it to deposit or withdraw.
1688136610545.png

beryn

May 8, 2017
after going to Manage Tribe, you will see this: the Green circle is where you make the village to collect resources, and the red circle is when you already have the resour in your inventory click on it to deposit or withdraw.
View attachment 2734898
Thanks.
Really bad design and unintuitive.
I had already assigned workers, and clicked on the icons for occupation, wounded and idle. As they doesn't do anything I didn't think of clicking those.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks.
Really bad design and unintuitive.
I had already assigned workers, and clicked on the icons for occupation, wounded and idle. As they doesn't do anything I didn't think of clicking those.
I'm pretty sure there was a tutorial on how to use it when you first took over the tribe. Did you skip it?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How can I listen to Dave & Giron the third time? Giron keeps leaving his office at noon.
Listen to him at 9 a.m., and Giron wasn't supposed to leave his office at noon.
can you give your save incase it's a bug
He does so lately in order to visit Pather Francis and tell him about the new law regarding marriages... or if the King didn't visit yet in order to convince the Pather futilly

beryn

May 8, 2017
Bug with Ayita
4.If her affection is below 11 she always wants another favor before she offers more.. (You can only get her affection up to 10 with presents. To increase it further dance with her and then have sex, you need to favors for that so give her 2 presents in a row without dancing with her in between) After 11 you won't have to gift her anything.
This doesn't work A is stuck at 10, no way to increase it. You can dance with her and fuck her, but A isn't increasing.

Bug with Frisha:
18.If you have sex with Emily (choose sex in dialogue with her) Frisha will watch you, If you had sex with Frisha 3 times before she will walk in to have her turn once you are done (will also change her dialogue during sex in the future)
This not happening Frisha's stats are A26C10
Only place you can have sex with Emily is in her bedroom, choosing stay and sex leads to the normal scene playing.

19.During the sex in Emily's bed change speed to faster (Frisha needs 10C to do that) and change angle a few times until Emily wakes up and joins in
23.If you had a thressome with her and Emily 2 times (Emily must have wokenup) have sex with her inside her room in the evening. She will then ask for a second round. If you agree Emily will walk in and start a new 3some scene33
Not available as the scenes above isn't.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AVM666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bug with Ayita
4.If her affection is below 11 she always wants another favor before she offers more.. (You can only get her affection up to 10 with presents. To increase it further dance with her and then have sex, you need to favors for that so give her 2 presents in a row without dancing with her in between) After 11 you won't have to gift her anything.
This doesn't work A is stuck at 10, no way to increase it. You can dance with her and fuck her, but A isn't increasing.

Bug with Frisha:
18.If you have sex with Emily (choose sex in dialogue with her) Frisha will watch you, If you had sex with Frisha 3 times before she will walk in to have her turn once you are done (will also change her dialogue during sex in the future)
Only place you can have sex with Emily is in her bedroom, choosing stay and sex leads to the normal scene playing.

19.During the sex in Emily's bed change speed to faster (Frisha needs 10C to do that) and change angle a few times until Emily wakes up and joins in
23.If you had a thressome with her and Emily 2 times (Emily must have wokenup) have sex with her inside her room in the evening. She will then ask for a second round. If you agree Emily will walk in and start a new 3some scene33
Not available as the scenes above isn't.
"...I can't make it work so it's a bug... can't be that I make a mistake..."
Ayita
Dance with her... take out your cock and than leave her hanging +1 Affection up to 20
Frisha
Only happens if you give Emily more than 1 orgasm
Change speed to fast... keep waiting for 1 or 2 minutes than change angle/position
Yeah not gonna comment this
:cautious:

Reactions: AVM666

beryn

May 8, 2017
"...I can't make it work so it's a bug... can't be that I make a mistake..."
Ayita
Dance with her... take out your cock and than leave her hanging +1 Affection up to 20
Frisha
Only happens if you give Emily more than 1 orgasm
Change speed to fast... keep waiting for 1 or 2 minutes than change angle/position
Yeah not gonna comment this
:cautious:
I do exactly what the wt says, how is that my mistake?
The wt says do that and this happens, so what else is there to believe, that the person writing the wt don't know what happens in the game?
There are infinite possible things that could be the cause for things not progressing, yes I could just try everything, but why would I?
There are no logic behind why backing of Ayita should increase her score, same goes for Frisha/Emily, the game gives no clues nothing, so I could as easily try anything else and never end up with the solution. And I did try different things and nothing seemed to work, therefore I came to the conclusion it must be bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinatoGBF

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
Did you have the material? like silver arrow for werewolves, you need to smelt silver first and if not it, give me your save with global file
Good night Mr. Demin, here I leave the save of the game as you requested, attentive to your answers, happy night.

And responding to your question, yes, I have the material to build, only in the forge it does not appear to me to create the dates or the oven for Mira

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes