Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
I dont know if i'm blind now, but i cant find Arianna hiding in the new version, can anyone help me?
The first time, she hides in the trunk, the second time is hard to find, what you can do is go another day, and she changes location, so I did.

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
I already told you it’s not going to happen in at least months, heck, it will probably come near March or April 2024 if we are optimistic
When do you think the next update will come?

I would like them to expand everything that has to do with the village of Rumah, Gwen and Gavina specifically with the mine

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
How would I interrogate him, and I haven't gotten access to that, since I can't get over the stream.
So I don't follow that question. And what level does Tia need to be at, nothing in the WT about that?

You only have 7 days to rescue her Emily, and I'm on day 5 or so in game, I have only cut trees 3 times and hunted.
to rescue emily follow these steps.

1) Do not sleep at Emily's house, so you do not activate the mission

2) create a relationship with aunt, at least 7 or 8 to help you

3) He sleeps at Emily's house, and the kidnapping thing happens

4) When you leave the town, and you verified all the tracks up to the top, go down and talk to Tia, she will help you cut down the tree and so you can go to the other side.

5) enter the cabin, which is destroyed and kill the bandit, interrogate him, and he tells you that you must gather or recharge the stone, there are 3

6) Now you can enter the bandit camp, which is up after the cabin

7) Enter after 10pm and enter the cave, you must fight a bandit, free Emily, she will tell you that the key is missing, the bandit you just eliminated has it, approach the body and that's it Note, in the camp you must act stealthily, you can't raise the alarm, and once you rescue emily you can have a relationship with her, after 7 days, if you sleep in it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do exactly what the wt says, how is that my mistake?
The wt says do that and this happens, so what else is there to believe, that the person writing the wt don't know what happens in the game?
There are infinite possible things that could be the cause for things not progressing, yes I could just try everything, but why would I?
There are no logic behind why backing of Ayita should increase her score, same goes for Frisha/Emily, the game gives no clues nothing, so I could as easily try anything else and never end up with the solution. And I did try different things and nothing seemed to work, therefore I came to the conclusion it must be bugged.
The WT is not written as a step by step hand holding explanation of the game... if you prgressed that far with Frisha you should have realized that before... it gives you a general direction and what stats might be required... the rest is trial and error.
If you ask for help that's one thing... but calling you messing up a bug is what is the problem here.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
When do you think the next update will come?

I would like them to expand everything that has to do with the village of Rumah, Gwen and Gavina specifically with the mine
If you are a regular user here, (or you read the previous posts) you should know that normally Chyos release two updates per month, a work in progress one and a completed one.
But since either covid messed him up, or he started ambitiously making bigger updates the flow of the releases doesn’t anymore follow said approach, but he still publishes the same updates per month only that they are both work in progress or test versions (With unfinished quests, some major bugs, the walkthrough not updated et cetera).

Patrons vote for what content they want to see at first, next updates‘topic shall be like this:
- Currently: Mira’s monastery update
- Next one: Melissa
- Third place assured:Rework an balance update

The others can surpassed at any moment by votes but here they are:

- Penny
- Julia
- Bianca and Gavina
- Kate and Claire
- Arianna
- Kirlic
- Sophie

No Rumah or Gwen updates for this round (that will end probably next year in spring)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just played the new test build. Alot of y'all are gonna be sorry. The murderer at the monastery was none other than Palak! Turns out he freed syfa so he could have Ayita! Dasan also appears to help you solve the case as your Watson...and he also helps Mira with her issues as well!

It was also a pleasant surprise that Chyos decided to have Tia appear at the monastery as a permanent companion to help you during this case! It is cool seeing the monk's reactions to her and how her corruption factors into how she helps these men learn to trust women again!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just played the new test build. Alot of y'all are gonna be sorry. The murderer at the monastery was none other than Palak! Turns out he freed syfa so he could have Ayita! Dasan also appears to help you solve the case as your Watson...and he also helps Mira with her issues as well!

It was also a pleasant surprise that Chyos decided to have Tia appear at the monastery as a permanent companion to help you during this case! It is cool seeing the monk's reactions to her and how her corruption factors into how she helps these men learn to trust women again!
I see Chyos ban on Rumah content and the final Update for Tia have hit you hard... well atleast you have a "healthy"(?) imagination

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I know right? What a piece of shit, should have sent him again to get mauled to death by a bear.
He deserved to drown in that baptism tub after he tried to escape and accidentally slipped on MC’s cum.

Shocked that in the end both Dasan and MC took the vows and are running for pope while Tia decided to turn the monastery into a beer industry, turning these slackers into hardworkers, with a new brand of beer, the “Ibhaeer”; and how can we forget the captivating slogan?
“Ibhaeer, the gravitational alcoholic! Drink enough and you’ll feel like falling in a well!”

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just played the new test build. Alot of y'all are gonna be sorry. The murderer at the monastery was none other than Palak! Turns out he freed syfa so he could have Ayita!
I know right? What a piece of shit, should have sent him again to get mauled to death by a bear.
He deserved to drown in that baptism tub after he tried to escape and accidentally slipped on MC’s cum.

Shocked that in the end both Dasan and MC took the vows and are running for pope while Tia decided to turn the monastery into a beer industry, turning these slackers into hardworkers, with a new brand of beer, the “Ibhaeer”; and how can we forget the captivating slogan?
“Ibhaeer, the gravitational alcoholic! Drink enough and you’ll feel like falling in a well!”
I like how Nyra comes in wanting a cut of the profits and you can choose to have the monk's have a cut of her ass instead

beryn

May 8, 2017
The WT is not written as a step by step hand holding explanation of the game... if you prgressed that far with Frisha you should have realized that before... it gives you a general direction and what stats might be required... the rest is trial and error.
If you ask for help that's one thing... but calling you messing up a bug is what is the problem here.
That is fair, but in my opinion the WT should be worded differently.
At the same time the game could do with a look at how it guides the player.
It should, in my opinion, always try to make the the next step feel logical.
Here dialogue, inner or normal, contextual hints could go a long way.
It is sort of a hit and miss right now, several times it works fine, but at other times it feels like a scene just needed to be finished and not much though has gone into it.

I do like the game quite a bit, but at some times it is very frustrating.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What's up with those mystery eggs we can find? I saw a statue we can lay eggs on, but I don't know exactly whatup wit it.

And where can I find Arianna? she is not at home or in the forest (where we can play hide and seek with her)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

No Watson without Dasan;- Seriously though the new text build has no bugs I have seen yet. The whole murder story in the abbey is based on the novel by Italian author Umberto Eco "The Name of the Rose" and the subsequent movie featuring Sean Connery . The monks in the game have the same names as in the novel.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What's up with those mystery eggs we can find? I saw a statue we can lay eggs on, but I don't know exactly whatup wit it.

And where can I find Arianna? she is not at home or in the forest (where we can play hide and seek with her)
If you give 21 eggs you get the fairy helmet, then keep giving eggs and you’ll receive the rest of the set, wear it and give 100 eggs and you’ll receive the fairy bow
No Watson without Dasan;- Seriously though the new text build has no bugs I have seen yet. The whole murder story in the abbey is based on the novel by Italian author Umberto Eco "The Name of the Rose" and the subsequent movie featuring Sean Connery . The monks in the game have the same names as in the novel.
Ah typical of Chyos referencing other media, movie is great, but the book overall is just better.
Pretty sure he also tried Pentiment (the new game from Obsidian) for the gist of the events of the murder and consequences.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is fair, but in my opinion the WT should be worded differently.
At the same time the game could do with a look at how it guides the player.
It should, in my opinion, always try to make the the next step feel logical.
Here dialogue, inner or normal, contextual hints could go a long way.
It is sort of a hit and miss right now, several times it works fine, but at other times it feels like a scene just needed to be finished and not much though has gone into it.

I do like the game quite a bit, but at some times it is very frustrating.
Tho the game has already quite the data on how to approach certain quests through dialogues and hints.
Albeit it is lacking in some other aspects (Like Lucius’s) that will be fixed in the Rework and balance update

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If you give 21 eggs you get the fairy helmet, then keep giving eggs and you’ll receive the rest of the set, wear it and give 100 eggs and you’ll receive the fairy bow
Wow, nice! they spawn everywhere?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Good night Mr. Demin, here I leave the save of the game as you requested, attentive to your answers, happy night.

And responding to your question, yes, I have the material to build, only in the forge it does not appear to me to create the dates or the oven for Mira
Everything is fine with your save. i crafted the arrow and the oven. Wait, did you interact with Jonh or the Anvil?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes