zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh it's in the Dasan route. You have to have his mother be bangable and then tell her about Ibhabeer when you go back to Rumah.
Goddamnit I told Hiba about Ibhabeer and now she is the mascot of the brand, she keeps saying obscene stuff during interviews, it’s bad for the business
Wow, nice! they spawn everywhere?
No, not in every place

• Wow
Reactions: Grayking666

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
Everything is fine with your save. i crafted the arrow and the oven. Wait, did you interact with Jonh or the Anvil?
Yes gentleman, first I talked to John the blacksmith, so he could give me the plans, but when I go to the anvil, I don't get the option to build these objects, and since he's reviewing my case, because I couldn't create the oven Mira's 14 days have passed when she joins the church, now I have to go down to the church basement, but I get an error, and I can't continue the story.

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
If you are a regular user here, (or you read the previous posts) you should know that normally Chyos release two updates per month, a work in progress one and a completed one.
But since either covid messed him up, or he started ambitiously making bigger updates the flow of the releases doesn’t anymore follow said approach, but he still publishes the same updates per month only that they are both work in progress or test versions (With unfinished quests, some major bugs, the walkthrough not updated et cetera).

Patrons vote for what content they want to see at first, next updates‘topic shall be like this:
- Currently: Mira’s monastery update
- Next one: Melissa
- Third place assured:Rework an balance update

The others can surpassed at any moment by votes but here they are:

- Penny
- Julia
- Bianca and Gavina
- Kate and Claire
- Arianna
- Kirlic
- Sophie

No Rumah or Gwen updates for this round (that will end probably next year in spring)
I hadn't read the comments for a long time and I didn't follow the forum, but I did know about the biggest updates, and that everything changed after COVID, but thank you very much for updating me on the situation, greetings.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ahhh damn, i forgot about it haha. Is there a chance to send her to the forest?
Talk to her in Rumah and tell her you want to play hide and seek
Yes gentleman, first I talked to John the blacksmith, so he could give me the plans, but when I go to the anvil, I don't get the option to build these objects, and since he's reviewing my case, because I couldn't create the oven Mira's 14 days have passed when she joins the church, now I have to go down to the church basement, but I get an error, and I can't continue the story.
Are you sure you play the latest Version of the game?
I remember there being a game crashing bug back in the beta version days of that release... but those were fixed A LONG TIME ago

Reactions: Ale 22

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
So this is doesn't show to you? and can you show the error?
I've played on your save completed entire quest noting out of the ordinary. what are you playing on?
1688230538840.png

Last edited:

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
Talk to her in Rumah and tell her you want to play hide and seek

Are you sure you play the latest Version of the game?
I remember there being a game crashing bug back in the beta version days of that release... but those were fixed A LONG TIME ago
Yes sir, I'm playing the latest version, I imagine it must be a bug in the game, that's why I try to find solutions, it took me a long time to reach level 22, and advance in many stories, I don't want to lose the game

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
I've played on your save completed entire quest noting out of the ordinary. what are you playing on?
View attachment 2737696
View attachment 2737696
When I go to the craft option, neither copper oven, lubricant, silver arrows appears, I only get the first three options to create.

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
You need to interact with Anvil, the craft option in the menu can only craft those 3.
It's that I interact with the anvil, and it doesn't come out, I feel that it could be a game error, a bug rather, so I just have to download the game again, and paste the save, or if you would be so kind as to create me the arrows, and the oven, so that it is kept in my inventory and to be able to continue with the story, I would appreciate it very much, gentleman.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
It's that I interact with the anvil, and it doesn't come out, I feel that it could be a game error, a bug rather, so I just have to download the game again, and paste the save, or if you would be so kind as to create me the arrows, and the oven, so that it is kept in my inventory and to be able to continue with the story, I would appreciate it very much, gentleman.
Yeah, i think it's your game problem because i played on your save and it's fine and here's your save with the item you ordered.

Reactions: Ale 22

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, i think it's your game problem because i played on your save and it's fine and here's your save with the item you ordered.
I happen to be on the computer doing some work and I pasted the file and it worked, thank you very much, I am an editor if anyone needs help with a video let me know, best regards.

Reactions: DeminPatyon

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you defeat the werewolf, I have Tia and Lyvia with me.
All of us are carrying silver weapons but are at most dealing 3 damage.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How do you defeat the werewolf, I have Tia and Lyvia with me.
All of us are carrying silver weapons but are at most dealing 3 damage.
The MC has a special ability to lower the defenses of the werewolf, same place where all the battle skills are.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The MC has a special ability to lower the defenses of the werewolf, same place where all the battle skills are.
Thx.

Why though, the game clearly states that silver weapons damage it, not that you have to use a skill that doesn't say it damages werewolves, oh well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you useing cheats or external programs (cheat/saveeditors)?
sounds to me like you haven't completed Johns Quest to learn smithing yet hencefor being unable to actually forge any thing.
Thx.

Why though, the game clearly states that silver weapons damage it, not that you have to use a skill that doesn't say it damages werewolves, oh well.
It says that it's used to overcome magical protection... which is important at a later point in the story.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes