pr83

May 5, 2017
If they have a relationship, around midnight at the monastery, he will leave his post to fuck her. Starts off anal, then switches to vaginal piledriver. You get to choose when he finishes and which hole.
Is this repeatable?

pr83

May 5, 2017
Can anyone here share their ntr route save up to the latest patch. I don't have time to go through the whole game again to watch some of the older and recent scenes again.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, which is unfortunately one of the only decently explicit sharing/ntr scenes in the game, most of the others are hbo softcore style.... well excluding the older sister...
The only good sharing scene with Dasan, is sharing him with Mother Nature’s decomposition helpers

And The older sister?
Older sister to whom?
Frisha?

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The only good sharing scene with Dasan, is sharing him with Mother Nature’s decomposition helpers

And The older sister?
Older sister to whom?
Frisha?
Still answering them, huh. Bro, you're a saint.

my bad i mean lainah, when its noon dasan go with lainah not arianna
Who the flying fuck is this Lainah.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Trying to learn how to use at sword, I'm at the point where I have to pass 3 skill checks.
Do I need to pass all 3 or some each day or how does it work?
Tried passing all 3 at least 50 times now, so if it is all 3 I'm just going to pass on it at least until later.
Also is it worth the bother and the mass of points I need invest in the talents to pass?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Trying to learn how to use at sword, I'm at the point where I have to pass 3 skill checks.
Do I need to pass all 3 or some each day or how does it work?
Tried passing all 3 at least 50 times now, so if it is all 3 I'm just going to pass on it at least until later.
Also is it worth the bother and the mass of points I need invest in the talents to pass?
I easily passed all those checks with 10 in each combat related talent... and they do come in handy all the time not just for this so I'd say... yes it's worth it... even if you don't learn to strike enemies with a sword instead of a dagger for the same damage

beryn

May 8, 2017
I easily passed all those checks with 10 in each combat related talent... and they do come in handy all the time not just for this so I'd say... yes it's worth it... even if you don't learn to strike enemies with a sword instead of a dagger for the same damage
Ok, right now I'm at level 32 with only 7 in dex and con, and I'm failing 2/3 checks.
Spend the last 30 minutes reloading and trying and I always fail, so it is getting quite frustrating.

Also, if a single failed check is enough, you should be able to skip the rest or exit out, instead of being forced to do the next two.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes