zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
so i am new to paetron stuff what was the problem with the werewolf stuff? is it just furry stuff thats not allowed due to beastily or something or is it all anthro type characters because after finding that bee hive i really started hopeing we get a bee girl later.
No rape, no bestiality, no incest, no loli et cetera.
The golden rules of the no fan Patreon police.

I don't think there is going to bee a beegirl (Ah get the pun? Yeah I'll see myself out), Chyos wanted to implement that for candles but discovered later the candles in medieval times were also made with fat, so he left the beehive there.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
oh thats too bad then i really hate how strict they can be i never even understood the loli one it doesint seem much diffrent to midgets to me. one can be attracted to smaller girls with out being attracted to what they are meaning to block with that rule but i guess they just do it to be safe.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
oh thats too bad then i really hate how strict they can be i never even understood the loli one it doesint seem much diffrent to midgets to me. one can be attracted to smaller girls with out being attracted to what they are meaning to block with that rule but i guess they just do it to be safe.
No wtf, a Loli is a prepubescent character and a midget is completely different by that

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Loli is someone who is a kid, where as smaller girls can be shortstacks and are definitely adult. As zARRR pointed out, they are completely different. Same is true in real life, you can safely fuck with adult, even if they were midget, or little people as they like some times to be called. Where as having doing sexual with kid will be illegal, as it should be.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Patreon rules, no bestiality or loli content.
No rape, no bestiality, no incest, no loli et cetera.
The golden rules of the no fan Patreon police.

I don't think there is going to bee a beegirl (Ah get the pun? Yeah I'll see myself out), Chyos wanted to implement that for candles but discovered later the candles in medieval times were also made with fat, so he left the beehive there.
No noneconsensual sex actually... which includes sleep sex, mind controll, drugs and if you go by the letter corruption.... thank god they found ways to define those vaguely so that some content is actually overlooked while other gets you banned instantly.
No wtf, a Loli is a prepubescent character and a midget is completely different by that
Loli is someone who is a kid, where as smaller girls can be shortstacks and are definitely adult. As zARRR pointed out, they are completely different. Same is true in real life, you can safely fuck with adult, even if they were midget, or little people as they like some times to be called. Where as having doing sexual with kid will be illegal, as it should be.
Hate to break it to you guys... but in order to be save rule by the thumb is midget with small tits and/or innocent/naive Character

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i always thought loli was a girl whos over age but looks childish which is diffrent from straight up being a kid which is a complete no no. but i guess i was wrong about that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i always thought loli was a girl whos over age but looks childish which is diffrent from straight up being a kid which is a complete no no. but i guess i was wrong about that.
oh no, bluntly loli is straight peder-ass stuff just with a different term (but it's french and sophisicated! LOL :LOL: ) I get the distinction between petite and loli - personally id put the difference in other characteristics - things like how a disturbing number of games have small framed bodies + braces.....

pr83

May 5, 2017
Why are both decision regarding Kate's tavern dance coded in orange and red respectively? And if I approve of it does it lead it unavoidable ntr?
Also what does the "red heart with an hourglass in the middle" icon mean? Is it an indicator for the strong anesthetic? I wish status effect icons were described properly.

Last edited:

summom

Dec 2, 2018
"I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west."

What does it mean about? How can Lyvia visits Katherin?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
"I added an animation for Lyvia&Katherin having sex while you fuck Tia at the same time. This can be triggered by visiting Katherin past 12pm if Lyvia visits her and Tia is in group or is already at home due to you entering Arenfield with her and then leaving again through the west."

What does it mean about? How can Lyvia visits Katherin?
Dude c’mon we have been talking about this for pages in thread you can find it, even using the search bar…
Why are both decision regarding Kate's tavern dance coded in orange and red respectively? And if I approve of it does it lead it unavoidable ntr?
Also what does the "red heart with an hourglass in the middle" icon mean? Is it an indicator for the strong anesthetic? I wish status effect icons were described properly.
Red is NTR, usually unavoidable since The decision is final, like letting Thomas harass Kate indefinitely.
That icon is the effect of the strong aesthetic, and yes it should be added in the rework a page of all statuses

pr83

May 5, 2017
Red is NTR, usually unavoidable since The decision is final, like letting Thomas harass Kate indefinitely.
You see that's the part that confused me and that's why I came to ask about it here. "Advise against" is color coded orange and "Approve" is color coded "red" but usually vanilla and ntr decisions are coded green and respectively. On top of that the WT doesn't specify if it's the ntr choice and just says allowing it will let her dance during the serving minigame. in the walkthrough the ntr decision seems to come later after you get her the red dress and Toren and his friend arrive, which apparently can be avoided and branched of to the love route according to the WT.
So please I'd appreciate if you could clear my confusion regarding the choice. As in if approving her to dance locks you in the ntr route.
Thanks

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You see that's the part that confused me and that's why I came to ask about it here. "Advise against" is color coded orange and "Approve" is color coded "red" but usually vanilla and ntr decisions are coded green and respectively. On top of that the WT doesn't specify if it's the ntr choice and just says allowing it will let her dance during the serving minigame. in the walkthrough the ntr decision seems to come later after you get her the red dress and Toren and his friend arrive, which apparently can be avoided and branched of to the love route according to the WT.
So please I'd appreciate if you could clear my confusion regarding the choice. As in if approving her to dance locks you in the ntr route.
Thanks
I think orange is reversible, since you can stop Kate from dancing, you can tell it during the night after work, but you cannot stop Thomas from harassing Kate once you agreed the deal.
I don’t remember that much on the exact color matter, my apologies, it has been a while since I finished Kate’s content, but usually the decision of a definitive NTR route is clear, straightforward and red.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Dude c’mon we have been talking about this for pages in thread you can find it, even using the search bar…

That icon is the effect of the strong aesthetic, and yes it should be added in the rework a page of all statuses
Oh Thank you! It was my fault not to search them even that is just a few pages ago..

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
about Kate story i has star new game and play NTR part but for her is don't work i has to stop Thomas one time and her quest will star go frowar but the ntr don't work after that event i cheat it full point ntr she never has sex with Thomas

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks
Danceing alone isn't leading to NTR only danceing in her new dress does
Why all link donwload the file got corrupt what to do did it corrupt only me ??????
View attachment 2741873
Normally this means you need to Update your compression tool or use 7-zip

Reactions: pr83
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes