zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is what I did, don't work.
I have done all the steps before with her, and she is at 20A.
Weird, it should have definitely happened, give us your save file then with global configuration.
i think you need to listen to Thomas and Kate's conversation first (at midnight)
I think it’s not mandatory
Dave deserves to turn to a girl, then sold to frontline as soldiers hoe
Giron should take his place

Reactions: DeminPatyon

beryn

May 8, 2017
i think you need to listen to Thomas and Kate's conversation first (at midnight)
There are no option for that, they just spawn outside Thomas's door and then both leave.
Unless you have to do the whole evening routine as Kate, but the WT doesn't state that.
But I will try that, but the WT is woefully shortcoming at several points.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are no option for that, they just spawn outside Thomas's door and then both leave.
Unless you have to do the whole evening routine as Kate, but the WT doesn't state that.
But I will try that, but the WT is woefully shortcoming at several points.
You have to do the waitress minigame first to hear the conversation.
And even then, the WT is not an “How to know everything manual”, it’s a small guide that gives general lines on progressing, it’s like a geographical map, relying only on it while traveling without using basic knowledge can damage for the long way.

beryn

May 8, 2017
You have to do the waitress minigame first to hear the conversation.
And even then, the WT is not an “How to know everything manual”, it’s a small guide that gives general lines on progressing, it’s like a geographical map, relying only on it while traveling without using basic knowledge can damage for the long way.
What conversation?
I have heard the conversation between Kate and Thomas several times.
There are still no option to get her to your room, when she returns to her room after her conversation with Thomas.
Uploaded my save and global in the post prior to this.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What conversation?
I have heard the conversation between Kate and Thomas several times.
There are still no option to get her to your room, when she returns to her room after her conversation with Thomas.
Uploaded my save and global in the post prior to this.
Let us check it then

beryn

May 8, 2017
You need to rent a room, then talk to kate
Yes and as I stated I have done all the the parts up to that, there are no option to talk with Kate other that she goes to bed because Claire is in the room next door.
Also part 7 in the WT states you can talk with Thomas about the blackmail, there are no option for that either.
Not before evening, during evening, at night, after the Kate serving segment, at no point do the option show.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Yes and as I stated I have done all the the parts up to that, there are no option to talk with Kate other that she goes to bed because Claire is in the room next door.
Also part 7 in the WT states you can talk with Thomas about the blackmail, there are no option for that either.
Not before evening, during evening, at night, after the Kate serving segment, at no point do the option show.
Oh you need to play mini kate game, then listen to them and pick "End this " option

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes