drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any news on if there will be any after battle stuff for the mc simlar to when you beat the orc girl? it would be cool if we could find random generic female orcs/brigands that we can enact justice upon. or incase of loseing they take their prized bull like the orc girl does if you lose against her. would love seeing how her party reacts to that espicly if tia starts carrying her toys later on and gets involved along side you.

Reactions: Ale 22

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
any news on if there will be any after battle stuff for the mc simlar to when you beat the orc girl? it would be cool if we could find random generic female orcs/brigands that we can enact justice upon. or incase of loseing they take their prized bull like the orc girl does if you lose against her. would love seeing how her party reacts to that espicly if tia starts carrying her toys later on and gets involved along side you.
None

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Female Orcs are supposed to be a rareity... I think the mentioned rate is 1 among 10 ... or maybe even less.
Goblins are likely even worse... and the only female Brigand we have seen so far is Ronya who wouldn't allow herself to be caught

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i am hopeing we get to upgrade arenfield to a city as well even more so if we get to kill giron. would make a perfect place to set up your own base of power for when you take a side in the war for the crown assumeing we dont get the option to be a third force that just takes the royals girls for ourself and go from mayor to king in one fell swoop. would love doing that espicly if i ever get god hood with isha.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for the returning with tia i think lyvia has to be outside the party since you have to swing around from the left to have her be following you. i could be remembering wrong though. i ussaly just take her out of party watch her go left at noon and when she leaves the map i circle around from the north to be safe.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
just a question if you're on the good path with emily as in saved her and married to her etc. could you till get the cheating/ntr scene with giron?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am not sure i know its triggered by letting her fall into debt but she still with you orginaly so i would think you could still marry her afterwards gonnna try it next time i do a ntr run would love seeing if she trys to marry giron instead of me or if she marrys me and leaves to cheat every day. thats my favorite part of this game i get so many options. i can share i can cheat i can get cucked i can force a girl to cheat if i dont like her, looking at you juila how dare you think of betraying with your daddy. i am hopeing we get some upgrades to the lose scenes though i would like the option to not pass out so i can see mc reaction to them getting it on with goblins and brigands.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
just a question if you're on the good path with emily as in saved her and married to her etc. could you till get the cheating/ntr scene with giron?
yes just do not pay her debt. After some weeks she will surrender to Giron and have sex with him once a week.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I arise... and have played the update recently. Mira's corruption/NTR route is all but assured. Time to break the nuns as well, especially that haughty bitch Agatha.

• Love
Reactions: Ale 22 and BczILher

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
yeah i am hopeing we get to upgrade arenfield to a city as well even more so if we get to kill giron. would make a perfect place to set up your own base of power for when you take a side in the war for the crown assumeing we dont get the option to be a third force that just takes the royals girls for ourself and go from mayor to king in one fell swoop. would love doing that espicly if i ever get god hood with isha.
definatly hopeing for the 3rd route to take over the kingdom xD and when it comes to isha and her sister maby we even get to invade heaven xD

Business Bunny

May 6, 2019
Hello fellow youngsters, I have a big problem.

Being the dirty cheater that I am, not level 99 just enough for forest encounters with wolves and orcs would be instant, made it so that following Lydia/Imawyn's story of building up mercenary band looks impossible, because I also insta-kill brigands without fight. Is there a way around this, or there is no way at this point?

EDIT: Turns out I simply didn't trigger the recruitment phase yet ._. For some reason I thought I did as some dialogue mentioned it but the quest was only "Sit with Lyvia at campfire in the evening" after it did now the recruitment quest active and I can recruit. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Being the dirty cheater that I am, not level 99 just enough for forest encounters with wolves and orcs would be instant, made it so that following Lydia/Imawyn's story of building up mercenary band looks impossible, because I also insta-kill brigands without fight. Is there a way around this, or there is no way at this point?
Iirc you can change it in the options menu, that you don't have auto resolve for those fights.

Hououin

Jul 17, 2020

click on the fallen brigands after defeating them. You will be able to recruit them then. Also make sure you have unlocked the recruiting option.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes