OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
As a lover of spicy foods, even as I got older my body doesn't take it well, I'm still eating that fucking spicy food. *chef's kiss*
My Man!
I unfortunately relate. If you want to go for a more natural approach to your GI health for spice instead of something like Tums.
I experienced cabbage juice giving my body a better chance of taking it well. We assumed the vitamin K in it doing something to the stomach and what seemed to be stomach ulcers. Wasn't an instant thing. But after around a month or so of cabbage juice around twice a week. . . We noticed the change.

for the record, this ain't a guarantee

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
[. . .] Frisha is the daughter of Giron and Tia the sister of Bolgan.
Ayo, hol'up what?!
that's one way to change the lore. . .
This might be the first time I speak against a patch. Then again it seems like this is a patch for more ntr content so not too much of a surprise.
giron so far has not shown any signs that he would be fine with incest so Frisha and dave dating is now weird. Yes, it's a double standard that it's not as weird when the mc does it.
I say this considering giron does not do his daughter Julia but probably knows the butler does her if on the ntr path. And doesn't giron do Frisha as well on the ntr path? You'll wildin!

zorad not doing Tia after Katerine reveals that blood tie makes one assume he woud've done her if he had no problem giving her to bolgan were bolgan his.
Or did he do her? I don't know if it was obvious above, but I only know of the ntr in the walkthrough as I don't play ntr

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Wait, it's not a third party patch ? you mean Chyos canonically wanted MC to be Marcus' biological son (and probably couldn't because of patreon) ?
Funny because where I am in the story, it seemed to me that mc would be revealed at some point to be the son of someone very important like a king or whatever.
I thought so too.
Son of a noble, son to the king or the king's brother seemed likely as there were assassins involved.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
That patch that makes Frisha Giron's daughter doesn't really sound like it would fit in with the narrative of Emily, unless it makes other changes in the character. Considering how Emily is opposed on MC and Mira being romantically involved, due to "fact" that they are half-siblings. Since in the scenario of that patch, Frisha would be half-sibling with Dave and dating with intention of marrying.
About this. . . .Emily was in favor of Dave until the breakup when she reveals she never was in favor of Dave. . . .possibly a lucky coincidence.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I have reread your original post.
Until now I didn't know there is that patch in the 'extra content' in the 'fanmade' section of the discord, so I didn't know what you were talking about in that example of incest.
Thanks for answering.
huh. . . I was fairly certain there was an incest/deconsor patch a while back that just did incest and didn't have the additional fanmade content. Not that I can find that now. . .
And unfortunately deleted as I didn't really use it except to see the change. Now I can't find that patch in here

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
huh. . . I was fairly certain there was an incest/deconsor patch a while back that just did incest and didn't have the additional fanmade content. Not that I can find that now. . .
And unfortunately deleted as I didn't really use it except to see the change. Now I can't find that patch in here
You don't need patch, once you progress Mira's quest to the point where you find the letter from Marcus, rereading it allows you to change roles.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Also, if you kill the werewolf, you can't access the extra scene between the werewolf and Arianna, if you have the "fanmade" patch installed.
. . . .is that the only content you find if you let the werewolf live?! . . . I thought there was actual story content. . . not fan content with the wolf given the walkthrough mentioned it. . . . oh well. . .gonna go back and kill him. . .
I think that was one hour of grind ago.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You don't need patch, once you progress Mira's quest to the point where you find the letter from Marcus, rereading it allows you to change roles.
I think you misunderstand me.
I'm not saying I need or want a patch. I'm saying I think there was a patch that enabled incest but did not contain the fanmade content. And I cannot find it to prove my memory reliable

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I'm trying to see the difference with these two.. ..

1701048214416.png
versus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

last I checked. Spoiler started loosing support as they made paltry updates. Their earnings are currently hidden. But when they were brought to my attention. Spoiler was said to be earning over 90K a month. When I checked, they were still earning over 60K a month.
Given the praised ntr storylines, I don't think it's chyos including ntr and spoiler not. . . Is this really all up to luck?

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
What? When I send Maui to Rumah than visit her hut and sit by fire with her...Umah shows up for plowing?
What? I must fight Umah and set an ambush but she acts like she (Umah) knows me.
Have I lost the story or is this buggy?
Only have seen her in the "Spy the orc camp" mission.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I'm trying to see the difference with these two.. ..

View attachment 3120949
versus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

last I checked. Spoiler started loosing support as they made paltry updates. Their earnings are currently hidden. But when they were brought to my attention. Spoiler was said to be earning over 90K a month. When I checked, they were still earning over 60K a month.
Given the praised ntr storylines, I don't think it's chyos including ntr and spoiler not. . . Is this really all up to luck?
1. spoiler has been around 3 years longer. meaning 3 additional years to build up their customer base. and during years where there was far less competition. the western H market is far more saturated today than it was back then. Being early to market is a huge advantage.

2. spoiler has hand drawn art which is simply better than 3d renders.

3. spoiler is a renpy game. it does not waste your time on any walking simulator like RPGM games do, does not waste your time with combat, and has vastly lower amounts of grind.

4. spoiler has different fetish focus. You already compared the NTR. But there are other fetishes too. spoiler has more incest and vastly more impreg.

5. spoiler's dev has gone full milking mode though and barely releases any content nowadays. but as you mentioned their income has been dropping steadily since they started doing that.

6. That all being said. luck is also a huge aspect of things. But it is not just luck.

===

I personally believe the most effective thing Chyos can do if he seriously wants to increase his patreon numbers is to rework some of the systems such that it drastically cut down on the grinding.

An option to instantly win all combats without any clicks.
An option to drastically increase rewards from combat and harvesting.
An option to double walk speed.
rework various quests to be quicker and less tedious.
etc.

Although any change runs the risk of alienating existing customers yet failing to bring in new ones. So any changes made have to be done carefully.

I could be wrong of course. just saying what I think is the best thing to improve.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
1. spoiler has been around 3 years longer. meaning 3 additional years to build up their customer base. and during years where there was far less competition. the western H market is far more saturated today than it was back then. Being early to market is a huge advantage.

2. spoiler has hand drawn art which is simply better than 3d renders.

3. spoiler is a renpy game. it does not waste your time on any walking simulator like RPGM games do, does not waste your time with combat, and has vastly lower amounts of grind.

4. spoiler has different fetish focus. You already compared the NTR. But there are other fetishes too. spoiler has more incest and vastly more impreg.

5. spoiler's dev has gone full milking mode though and barely releases any content nowadays. but as you mentioned their income has been dropping steadily since they started doing that.

6. That all being said. luck is also a huge aspect of things. But it is not just luck.

===

I personally believe the most effective thing Chyos can do if he seriously wants to increase his patreon numbers is to rework some of the systems such that it drastically cut down on the grinding.

An option to instantly win all combats without any clicks.
An option to drastically increase rewards from combat and harvesting.
An option to double walk speed.
rework various quests to be quicker and less tedious.
etc.

Although any change runs the risk of alienating existing customers yet failing to bring in new ones. So any changes made have to be done carefully.

I could be wrong of course. just saying what I think is the best thing to improve.
I didn't know and didn't think of most of the points above.
Thought of 3,
thought about 4 and considered folk seems to say the niche of ntr made them the highest paying crowd while the rest really didn't pay as much or at all.

2. REALLY??! I'm being genuine here. . . really?! I would've thought the more realistic looking girls go. No, I'm not referring to boob or but size. I woulda taken most of the girls here over the girls in spoiler's game just sayin.

I agree with the combat part. the folk playing already know which outcome they want.
Enabling cheats does away with the need for higher drops and rates.
If my game was smooth I'd probably agree. But as things are, my pc is not a desktop. but it still lags when I play almost all rpgms. So I can't appreciate 2xspeed walking as it won't do much other than overshoot where I want my sprites going.

About the reworks. . . perhaps. I'm more of the opinion that a gallery would be an amazing addition.
For some of the curios vanilla folk. An option to lock content you've seen as that's not a part of almost all galleries & mods.
I just don't want to have to go back through a shit ton of gameplay to get what I want and to see the new content I miss if I don't go back.
AH!
I think I agree with you on the quicker quests. They were most certainly quicker in spoiler's game. Not going back through hours of gameplay because of mixed variables or an undesirable outcome would be preferable.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I think I agree with you on the quicker quests. They were most certainly quicker in spoiler's game. Not going back through hours of gameplay because of mixed variables or an undesirable outcome would be preferable.
Yea. My current save file, with cheats, is clocked at 65:32:21
That does not include the time I spent on doing the branches of a quest and then reverting to before the decision split.
For example, I did the entire monastery, which took me about 10 hours. then reverted to before going to it.
I appreciate that with the recent quest (the corrupted cup) your decision on which route to take is done at the end and you can just leave it. So I did it up to the part where i am standing in front of the final gate and then left it off for later to see what gets added.
I also tried both routes with hekima and did not decide which one i will stick to yet.

I did decide to send the princess to giron but with a chastity belt. I hope this was not a huge mistake because that was 40 hours of gameplay ago.

With renpy, I can hold down ctrl to zip through to the decision points in a couple of minutes. which handles branching plots better.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
According to Marcus' letter, it doesn't matter if you play in normal mode or incestuous mode.
The letter says: that it is not known whether the mother is dead, we only know that the assassins were looking for her and in order to save her son, she leaves him in the care of Marcus.

Where in the case of incest, Marcus runs away with his son to save him (since his mother was married to a noble man (pheraps the MC is some sort of prince i think)).
In the case of a normal story, the mother entrusts the protagonist to her guardian (Marcus) and asks him to save him. In this case, Marcus never had sex with her, he was jealous of her husband (noble Husband), but there had never been anything between them.
Furthermore it is written in the letter that if you want more information, you have to go there and look for a certain Renold. So I assume that sooner or later, we will go to the MC's city, where we will meet Renold who will tell us what happened to his mother and why they wanted him dead.

Here the plot will be divided into two alternative versions i think? I imagine one where if she lives, you will save her and she will be a normal mother. While with the alternative plot, you will have the opportunity to choose whether to have an incestuous relationship with the mother or not.
I'm basing it on Mira, where you're asked the question of... she's my sister! Do I only feel brotherly affection for her? Or is there actually something else? And here you choose whether to be just her brother or to have her as a woman.

At last i hope the game go that way! Because i wanna see the MC fuck his mother! And i hope we can fuck and impregnate her :love: :ROFLMAO:
When will there be an update to finally show the Mc origins?

Last edited:
Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yea. My current save file, with cheats, is clocked at 65:32:21
Aww Naw! HELL NAW!!!!

That does not include the time I spent on doing the branches of a quest and then reverting to before the decision split.
As much as I have done the same. It's like I made a pan sized 4 piece pizza while you're making pizza for the guiness books.

My condolences man!
I don't know if to wish I had the time you did. Or to be content I have other things going on. . . . actually. . . . I've possibly spent the same amount of time on this game and more with too many others. . . . shit. . . .
bed time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3121178
Who can help? Stuck on Melissa's quest. Can't find a place?
Check the place near where you found Liandra
When will there be an update to finally show the Mc origins?
Depends on his origin... if he is a noble (bastard) from Kirlic once the city is available.
If he is indeed related to royality probably never as there won't be an Option to go to the capital

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I didn't know and didn't think of most of the points above.
Thought of 3,
thought about 4 and considered folk seems to say the niche of ntr made them the highest paying crowd while the rest really didn't pay as much or at all.

2. REALLY??! I'm being genuine here. . . really?! I would've thought the more realistic looking girls go. No, I'm not referring to boob or but size. I woulda taken most of the girls here over the girls in spoiler's game just sayin.

I agree with the combat part. the folk playing already know which outcome they want.
Enabling cheats does away with the need for higher drops and rates.
If my game was smooth I'd probably agree. But as things are, my pc is not a desktop. but it still lags when I play almost all rpgms. So I can't appreciate 2xspeed walking as it won't do much other than overshoot where I want my sprites going.

About the reworks. . . perhaps. I'm more of the opinion that a gallery would be an amazing addition.
For some of the curios vanilla folk. An option to lock content you've seen as that's not a part of almost all galleries & mods.
I just don't want to have to go back through a shit ton of gameplay to get what I want and to see the new content I miss if I don't go back.
AH!
The one thing Chyos is sure of, is that he is not adding a gallery; the closest thing will be dream sequences where you can watch scenes you cannot anymore view, such as Marcus x Emily

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes