zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Already sharing her with rick lol so wouldn't care to much
Then you have lost the chad badge pal
1701026919448.gif
Also keep clicking to the right side, even the walkthrough has the image iirc

I mean, in my head canon MC is going to become Male Fertility God, so breeding even older ladies that shouldn't be able to get pregnant is on the cards. :p
Well wait, If MC’s sperm is magical that means it can also boost up pregnancy, right ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Right I found the spoiled brat (liandra) but whose better to marry barons duaghter or do i cuck David again?
Cuck David no question, since you will be able to get both content in both areas.
Although it just depends, it you are there for a corruption run, the manor is the corruption path

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well wait, If MC’s sperm is magical that means it can also boost up pregnancy, right ?
That's a question for Isha. But, as far as I remember she said something in lines of "Any normal woman would be pregnant" when explaining MC how she can absorb power from his injection. So I'll go with yes, his sperm is magical and can boost pregnancy.

Now I'm wondering if it is possible to pour manjuice into Isha faster than she can absorb power from it in order to get her pregnant? Now that would be a great joke. Goddess of sex got knocked up because of too much sex.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's a question for Isha. But, as far as I remember she said something in lines of "Any normal woman would be pregnant" when explaining MC how she can absorb power from his injection. So I'll go with yes, his sperm is magical and can boost pregnancy.

Now I'm wondering if it is possible to pour manjuice into Isha faster than she can absorb power from it in order to get her pregnant? Now that would be a great joke. Goddess of sex got knocked up because of too much sex.
I mean she is the former goddess of sex and fertility... with pronouncification on the "former".
That aside consider this... MCs fertility is dependent on his lust 100% lust=100% fertility.
For Isha though even 100% lust can be easily absorbed, maybe MC can disable her absorbation ability (holy water?)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Has the developer announced any tough battles or new enemies in future update? I want to test my 73 lvl mc , 70 lvl Tia and 68 lvl Lyvia in action.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean is there a way for it to stay 100 even after interacting with women or is the only way to keep it there is by drinking wine or using the cheat book?
you only loose all your lust after haveing sex with a women, so afterwards drink a wine and you can go again, normal interactions shouldn't reduce MCs lust

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I mean she is the former goddess of sex and fertility... with pronouncification on the "former".
That aside consider this... MCs fertility is dependent on his lust 100% lust=100% fertility.
For Isha though even 100% lust can be easily absorbed, maybe MC can disable her absorbation ability (holy water?)
I wouldn't call her "former". People still know about her and still whoreship her. She just have a... minior setback, due to being somewhat mortal. But that ain't a problem we can't fix. But using holy water is great idea. Pouring some into that purple soup, bang her few times and... well, wonder what Isha will do next.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wouldn't call her "former". People still know about her and still whoreship her. She just have a... minior setback, due to being somewhat mortal. But that ain't a problem we can't fix. But using holy water is great idea. Pouring some into that purple soup, bang her few times and... well, wonder what Isha will do next.
Well there isn't anything divine left about her... so former seems quiet fitting.
And she is no longer worshipped... atleast in the public the lore states that her religion pretty much got vexed around the time she fell from "heaven" into the mortal realm to no small feat of Athias follower closeing the last few places that worshipoed her down.
Natasha (corrupted) is likely the first priestess that is considering the first church/temple for the old Isha based on what we know of the lore.
There might be some secret worshippers left that do so in private but that's a far stretch from actually being worshipped

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Actually No the letter says the MC was NOT actually a son to Marcus, so they were not related and their is no incest.

I guess you could count the Emily/Mira scene but they don't touch interact with each other just the MC but...close enough?
I see you've already had a reply but I'll put this out for anyone who wants to search for it.

wildride69, I'm just using your post. Don't mind me.

search terms - is there incest. incest content. mira incest (I dunno what else you'll search for when you'll look for what you'll find in my spoilers.)

Folk have mentioned reading the letter twice.
Honestly there isn't much of a dialogue difference if you just change the terms/variables.
I experimented by showing mira the og letter then using save editor with my lack of knowledge to change the variable values. I went with step relations, these took more space than the allowed bit. This made no difference with the og story. Does not equal alternate story.

I then showed mira the adjusted letter on another playthrough, there was minimal dialogue difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given my experience with renp'y games and friends being turned into sisters, this felt less effective than those but well placed nonetheless.

The key difference that made the incest content valid to me was how the letter changes if you adjust it before showing it to mira.

So that's the good but slightly more than bare minimum change.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Personally I just rolled back my saves to before the monastery. Discarding a lot of hours of grind. (IIRC 8 hours)
I am waiting for it to be reworked before touching it again.
It absolutely need bug fixes.
But it also needs some polish work. Some parts definitely need to be reworked.
It's that kind of incomplete content that stops me from getting a few updates. . . .and led to a third play through. .. .though maybe I should wait a decade for ASwS to be completed then play through the entire thing like I did for NLT media's games

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
To each their own your missing some amazing content if you miss NTR with Kate and Frisha imo. Then again some people want the Futa Route and the Grandma route so its great the game gives us a wide selection of choices for each taste.
that's the thing.
without the taste for it,
it usually is the opposite of amazing content. I say usually as some folk have admitted Chyos converted them and I did feel bad for Roderic. But other than that. without the taste, ntr's still gonna be like giving most white folk Samyang Buldak Korean Hot Spicy Chicken Stir-Fried Ramyun Noodles. It's friggin delicious to spice(ntr in this case) lovers. But is physically harmful to those without a taste for it. (surpisingly both make your gut feel like shit without a taste for it. So yes, physically harmful)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
that's the thing.
without the taste for it,
it usually is the opposite of amazing content. I say usually as some folk have admitted Chyos converted them and I did feel bad for Roderic. But other than that. without the taste, ntr's still gonna be like giving most white folk Samyang Buldak Korean Hot Spicy Chicken Stir-Fried Ramyun Noodles. It's friggin delicious to spice(ntr in this case) lovers. But is physically harmful to those without a taste for it. (surpisingly both make your gut feel like shit without a taste for it. So yes, physically harmful)
As a lover of spicy foods, even as I got older my body doesn't take it well, I'm still eating that fucking spicy food. *chef's kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: OleJackRipper

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
According to Marcus' letter, it doesn't matter if you play in normal mode or incestuous mode.
The letter says: that it is not known whether the mother is dead, we only know that the assassins were looking for her and in order to save her son, she leaves him in the care of Marcus.

Where in the case of incest, Marcus runs away with his son to save him (since his mother was married to a noble man (pheraps the MC is some sort of prince i think)).
In the case of a normal story, the mother entrusts the protagonist to her guardian (Marcus) and asks him to save him. In this case, Marcus never had sex with her, he was jealous of her husband (noble Husband), but there had never been anything between them.
Furthermore it is written in the letter that if you want more information, you have to go there and look for a certain Renold. So I assume that sooner or later, we will go to the MC's city, where we will meet Renold who will tell us what happened to his mother and why they wanted him dead.

Here the plot will be divided into two alternative versions i think? I imagine one where if she lives, you will save her and she will be a normal mother. While with the alternative plot, you will have the opportunity to choose whether to have an incestuous relationship with the mother or not.
I'm basing it on Mira, where you're asked the question of... she's my sister! Do I only feel brotherly affection for her? Or is there actually something else? And here you choose whether to be just her brother or to have her as a woman.

At last i hope the game go that way! Because i wanna see the MC fuck his mother! And i hope we can fuck and impregnate her :love: :ROFLMAO:
Ay fam.
According to the incestous/alternative story.
It is implied but not literally stated that marcus did in fact do the mc's mum. If you read through the letter with the relations changed to sister, brother, sibling.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes