Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How does Mira not know about Frisha yet? MC is ploughing that ass every day like there is no tomorrow. Is she deaf?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Simple. Chyos just didn't add it yet.
Normally, as I wrote in my comment above, she should know already.
Well let's be honest... I don't recall by now... did Frisha officially (as in front of Mira) proclaim her relationship with Dave to be over?
I mean Emily knows as they talk about it dureng the 3-somes.
There is a chance Mira thinks her sister to be a slut and what ever Partner she has is someone else.
On the other Hand Mira and frishas beds are on oppsing sides of 2 rooms.
Frisha keeps exploring the house if MC is not visiting her but Mira stays in her room... she could indeed be oblivious of Frishas affairs

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well let's be honest... I don't recall by now... did Frisha officially (as in front of Mira) proclaim her relationship with Dave to be over?
There is a chance Mira thinks her sister to be a slut and what ever Partner she has is someone else.
Frisha keeps exploring the house if MC is not visiting her but Mira stays in her room... she could indeed be oblivious of Frishas affairs
Can't honestly wait until the Frisha&Mira threesome scene is finally added in the game, in far future. Also i see there's content poll for 5.8.0 on Patreon, do you know what it contains?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, we know Frisha told Emily during one of bed time cuddlings, because MC was present there.
We don't know if Frisha told Mira about ending relationship with dave, because there was no such talk between girls with MC present.

We can only assume Frisha told Mira about it "off-screen" or Mira, also "off-screen" asked Frisha about the little commotion near her room, to which Frisha answered she ended the "relationship" with dave. Or Mira just assumed thier "relationship" is over, because Frisha is always present in the house and dave doesn't bother to visit anymore, yet didn't confirm it.

Mira doesn't think about her sister about being a slut, but knows Frisha is a slut. I think it was during the "family bath" Frisha openly admited to being a slut. Also girls are taunting eachother about taking thier turn with MC and him being a still a "fair game" during bath.

So my guess is Mira is suspecting MC of doing whole house or even know it already, just have to catch them in the act and ask if she can join for a threesome or foursome.

I mean, who would believe Frisha is so clumsy she is dropping her spoon(?) for the 69th dinner time in a row?
Sure, thier beds are quite far apart. About... 10 meters apart and in different rooms, but those walls are not made with soundproof materials, but stone, clay and wood at best. Only deaf would not hear how Frisha and Emily are moaning like cheap whores when MC is doing them. Even girls themselfs are joking about Mira not showing up to all that moaning.

As for Frisha "exploring" and Mira being always in her room, that's just both engine and Chyos limitations, but also Quality of Life at the same time. There is no point for NPC's to explore and walk around. It would make only harder to find them and follow thier daily routine.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I did misunderstand at first, but I did mention "the save that comes with the game" .. I am so used to overwriting it I don't take it that much into account.

Anyway, you sent file 1, that's the autosave one ...... which doesn't matter, but remember to load the autosave one ...

Anyway, here you are, Nyra loves you, Dasan is alive (you can find him south of the Orc new village thing, you'll find a hut of sorts, look inside .. and he'll show up and then you can either kill him without his mom knowing about it, or lose to him and give him one of the two, whichever tickles your fancy ...
would you share which variable I should be looking to change if I second guess what I changed wanita/khaoma to?
I'm assuming I would do that in actors.json. and maybe define the nickname variable? but that did nothing

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Alternate route where you can have an orgy at the tavern? Would be cool, just saying
Alternate route where Thomas gets beaten to a pulp and fed to the chickens? That’s cooler, just saying
Can't honestly wait until the Frisha&Mira threesome scene is finally added in the game, in far future. Also i see there's content poll for 5.8.0 on Patreon, do you know what it contains?
The main poll, and last time I checked it seemed that Kate and Claire surpassed Penny, but the results will be known later

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't wait for the whole family 4-some
The main poll, and last time I checked it seemed that Kate and Claire surpassed Penny, but the results will be known later
No... checked yesterday Penny can't be surpassed, but Kate & Claire will be the next ones.
The next Update is hard to tell as most votes are fairly shared

Reactions: HentaiKami

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Iirc Frisha hasn't yet told Mira about with Dave. Though she is aware that Frisha is showing interest towards MC, this is obvious in the bath scene with Mira if you let Emily know about the bath. And in the scene where you have sex with pregnant Emily in the kitchen, if you let the scene go long enough and both of them are home, they will both come and watch the show and Frisha starts to masturbate and tease Mira about it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Iirc Frisha hasn't yet told Mira about with Dave. Though she is aware that Frisha is showing interest towards MC, this is obvious in the bath scene with Mira if you let Emily know about the bath. And in the scene where you have sex with pregnant Emily in the kitchen, if you let the scene go long enough and both of them are home, they will both come and watch the show and Frisha starts to masturbate and tease Mira about it.
There is probably a thin line of “It could be real but I still haven’t seen it, and I don’t want to see it”.
Like a car crash, but sexier

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I'm curious about this family that bought her old farm and what she will have to do to get it back :D
Probably nothing... they once had her at her throat.
They could have "adopted" her and make her their servant, but they chose to "only" rob her of her families land.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Can't wait for the whole family 4-some

No... checked yesterday Penny can't be surpassed, but Kate & Claire will be the next ones.
The next Update is hard to tell as most votes are fairly shared
Eh, apparently I won't see the continuation of Anya and Bianca's quest any time soon:cry:

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Finally, Penny, after all if these years :cry:
Agreed on the penny thing I do really like her story, shame you couldn't shank her useless "boyfriend"

More of a general question how do I start banging the mayor's sorry barons wife?

I've mostly just done tons of grinding and not really done much with her, iirc do I break and lie to her etc then cum in her tea?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes