DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
What the fuck are you saying; don’t compare me to those mono-cellular morons who can’t even take a bus by themselves, let alone find saves.
BTW tha't is screenshot for second bug in camp you see guy which sit on the ground(he move tha same way) btw i should have 4 guys in the camp and this is fifth (which should not exist there) 1700892905125.png
Sorry to ping you there)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
can someone upload the Mac version
No one will, enough with the spam, we told you how to get it
BTW tha't is screenshot for second bug in camp you see guy which sit on the ground(he move tha same way) btw i should have 4 guys in the camp and this is fifth (which should not exist there) View attachment 3116493
Sorry to ping you there)
This thing happens in the same save?

Reactions: DeMoS666

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Is it possible to see the scene with Natasha (Priestess at the church) with her "starter" breast size?
Its looks like go 3 size up (change behavior) and only one size down or 2 size up (no change behavior) and no size down.
I am unsure about her breast size changes myself. I have completed all the game but forgot to ask about it. Her walkthrough was a bit vague as to how I stop her behaviour change and still get the biggest boobs on her.

And if I don't change her behaviour what she do to Penny changes with the latest changes. I am unaware about it all myself.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is it possible to see the scene with Natasha (Priestess at the church) with her "starter" breast size?
Its looks like go 3 size up (change behavior) and only one size down or 2 size up (no change behavior) and no size down.
No

Syry

Nov 2, 2018
i have a problem with the key of katherine house , she never gave it to me and im already did the whole rumah questline.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
searched but couldn't find the answer to this.
What happened in the newer builds to stop Frisha from spying on the mc and emily? then joining?
I've advanced both storylines and frisha just stopped peaking. Before I had to redo my saves, Emily walked in and joined the mc and frisha but the reverse stopped working.
What explanation did I miss and ask again for the 23421th time?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
searched but couldn't find the answer to this.
What happened in the newer builds to stop Frisha from spying on the mc and emily? then joining?
I've advanced both storylines and frisha just stopped peaking. Before I had to redo my saves, Emily walked in and joined the mc and frisha but the reverse stopped working.
What explanation did I miss and ask again for the 23421th time?
if i remember correctly, Chyos said about that he changed something, Make sure Frisha isnt maturbating and try every position with Emily

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OleJackRipper

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
What the fuck are you saying; don’t compare me to those mono-cellular morons who can’t even take a bus by themselves, let alone find saves.
Oh, did I struck a nerve with but a simple joke?

Are we going to fight to death now?

Should I bring a gun or a melee weapon?

Or we are just going to climb the ladder over Rumah's gate?

Can Mira find out that MC fucks Frisha?
Currently? No.

Realistically? Mira should realize this by now by adding "My boyfriend is a super horny horndog with constant hardon" with "He's fucking my mom" and "Frisha is blowing him under the table every dinner time".

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes