Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
Here's the joke, I just now found out that if you hold down the space bar, the fast-forward of dialogues turns on and I start doing everything quickly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
NTR: If you send either Tia or Raaisha to fuck with the orcs, they will interact with Maui during her sex scene if you fuck her outside of her hut. Anyone know how to get this?

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Is there a rough roadmap for the game?
I dont mean the "what are the planned updates" that could be found in this thread.
I mean storywise e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can u stop Frisha from visiting Grant?
Poor Dave. He talk and eats every 3 days with her but nothing happens if u dont continue her story.
MC has prepared the field and Grant plowing it for months now.
I fear a "stack overflow" in the sex counter. ^^
(Not to mention Kates counter. ^^)

And for Arianna:
It's intentional that she doesn't do anything independently on the "Not Love"-path?
She goes to her relief but only goes in when u walk to her otherwise she stands there all dressed up with nowhere to go and disappear at 6pm (whoosh).
Is this a failsave for "the first time" or my save bugged?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I see, wanna share a save to check it?
That's the last one, should be the same.

BTW also have a animation bug in party in base event. for example i have 4(any less than 5 qty of mercs at base) and there will be sitting one merc and he move in sitting position(he should not exist at all) well ghost unit.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I know this is probably a stupid question, but I still want to ask it:
is there a chance that Chyos will force an ancient strong spirit (for example, like Sukune from jujutsu kaisen, etc.) to inhabit the MC? who for some reason will not be able to take over the MC's body, and we have a choice either to subdue him in some way, or to make friends with him in some way so that the MC gets his power so that he can resist stronger opponents, the same demons, for example
I don't think so, looks to me the route deal with Ishta, was for him to become a god, with the training of former goddess, the only ones left of the old guard, are the former husband, and the demons, having collared the demoness who made the deal with Ishta, that leaves the Orc god as likely trouble, and elves that are in the works. The fallen brown robe wearing demon serving priests made a new god for themselves, the big head in their church basement. The Huntress is likely on the MC side too.

Reactions: Baki-san18

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The demoness is an extra dimensional being (assumption), so isolation in a pit sealed away from civilization, and with stable tectonic plates. If no one around to be seduced reduces the risk exponentially.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Took lots of hours, I am pretty satisfied of deciding moves and weaknesse, but everything it’s still work in progress
Talking about combat mechanics, sometimes certain moves get longer duration, like Tia's Taunt lasting for 3 turns instead of 2. Will Chyos & co. tweak it into a new mechanic instead of being RNG?

Jun 24, 2021
I clik the wall but no respomd to break the entrance / I have gone though 6 maps already .. had dinner with John Do i have to fuck her before i open the temple? help here please/

1700836307962.png

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
How can I take ariana to rumah??
I'm doing as walkthough saying existing from North and going for bridge but there is no ariana. Help???

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes