acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Jan 14, 2023
someone please give me a full save

Here is a fairly complete save: LOVE and CORRUPTION maxed on all chars (even Nuns, ground up to 13; 10/10; 15 - even got the Princess to 1/10 because why not), anal training for everyone (inc the Dwarf daughter), even has corruption on the Carpenter's Daughter (hard to get, requires specific sharing scene).

Yes, every NPC is maxed; all LOVE routes taken + CORRUPTION maxed. It's a lot of grinding. You can probably get a point or two here and there (Tia is 31/31, Arianna is 36/2 which both can go up a little, but there's no unlocks attached to them atm, I think, and getting corruption up on one of the Orcs requires you to farm the NTR route a little otherwise she never has the options for it. i.e she only offers BJs when in the original Orc village while NTR sharing sending the villagers is present) but it's almost 95% complete.

NTR is *ON* but apart from the redhead camp scene & Rick sharing, no NTR choices were taken (i.e. Entire native village is yours, Baron's daughter in rebel camp, no-one but the MC has sex). FUTANARI is *ON* and maxed relations with the Witches' apprentice. CHILDREN = 1 and with happy resolution (in your house, which is maxed out), just don't get her pregnant again. House is maxed, skills are silly good (15+ in everything), all items / armor made (Orc etc). REBEL CHOICES are: sided with Rebels, Raven is in prison. GODDESS ROUTE: free & max love staying in house. ORC CHOICE: killed them all, inc. the King; both Orc ladies are in the native camp. HOUSE HOTTUB is on and family set to sharing. PLAYER CORRUPTION is set to 65 (required for cum wine in the Holy Water); didn't raise it to enslave the older Nun, went for the GILF option instead - you can raise / lower this easily enough using the steal wine / give donation options. NUN OPTIONS: all fully love / corruption route, all lost virginity; no sigils altered.

Gold? Er... I think this save has well over 5k, or I might have just spent it all on items - everything is pretty maxed out (check rebel guard chest for stash). Edit: lol, 115.. I bought 99 of all items, oops.

Things not done:

Emily marriage (however: King's Edict trigger in Church is done (i.e. polymarriage enabled) and all marriage options are open)
Demoness choice (last part - quest is on "return to monastery" after getting mirror etc, investigation quest halted but fully completed)

I didn't fully max out the Priestess' breast size change in case of Demoness requirements, but apparently the game bugged and it's an NOR statement now, instead of a progression. So, balloons it is for her now.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
When can we beat some kindness and decency into Thomas? I mean I'm doing a full corruption run but I'm making sure everyones carnal desires etc are met, and im feeding as many as i can fresh game etc, but they wat he treats Ophila.... I have forged an iron sword and it needs blooding...
Well she shouldn't have stolen from him.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
With only 20 beds in the daycare, i'm asking is that going to get extended somehow cause with all the new characters coming in and stuff. Feels like the daycare might suffer from future creep later on.

Even with certain groups probably not needing to town daycare like Rumah, Orcs, Dwarves, nobles/land owners, and etc.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With only 20 beds in the daycare, i'm asking is that going to get extended somehow cause with all the new characters coming in and stuff. Feels like the daycare might suffer from future creep later on.

Even with certain groups probably not needing to town daycare like Rumah, Orcs, Dwarves, nobles/land owners, and etc.
There is still plenty of room for more beds... Chyos just had to raise a limit at the start and MC states that there is room for improvement... I mean putting aside the beds there is nothing in the daycare at all... no toys and no nursery room or what ever else you could imagine

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which is more rewarding ? Are the scenes same or different ?
It’s basically the same with some variations in the quest.
On the demon route, sex is mandatory, you ally with Syfa and release a new evil demon (Basically red Dasan), that takes the aspect of Jorge.
In the church route, sex is not mandatory, you can cage Syfa and turn her into your per (currently unavailable) and the inquisition shall come to the church.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes