Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Soldiers back then were not soldiers today. Back then looting, raping, killing were thier rights. And punishment for such a behaviour, like killing a simple peasant, would depend on his commander character. Flogging, execution, starvation or maybe... nothing at all. Still, it's a royal army, so I think there is at least some form of discipline, so it would be the first one if not the second one.
No... that applies to mercanery forces.
Soldiers had only the right to hunt and scavange even in the Kings forest, the officer could raise tarrifs from the local lords to supply their forces.
Pilligang, murdering and rapeing was only overlooked in the enemy terretory.
As for Thomas... I don't think he would care very much if something like that would happen, but would certainly try to stop from happening, because he would have to get everyone out, close the tavern, explain everything to guards, then get rid of the body, clean the floor, make a complain to Giron, etc. He won't ban soldiers, because they bring him a lot of money. Still, maybe he would allow them only without weapons to avoid such incident to happen again. But I don't think soldiers would agree to it.
Let's see... the captain of the Guard is MCs lover the guards are mercs under MCs command.
MC has an incredible reputation among the citizens as his contribution saved several if not most of them from bancruptcy or a live and death situation.
The villagers would never ever again allow soldiers into the village and drive Thomas out of it if he attempted to cater to those "soldiers" ever again... let's be honest the Kings have a terrible reputation their soldiers are only accepted duo to their military might, they don't even fight a single Orc attacking the village.
Given all that I doubt Thomas or any Commander would risk riling up the local populance this close to the frontline against them.

Reactions: acowasto

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
When can we beat some kindness and decency into Thomas? I mean I'm doing a full corruption run but I'm making sure everyones carnal desires etc are met, and im feeding as many as i can fresh game etc, but they wat he treats Ophila.... I have forged an iron sword and it needs blooding...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When can we beat some kindness and decency into Thomas? I mean I'm doing a full corruption run but I'm making sure everyones carnal desires etc are met, and im feeding as many as i can fresh game etc, but they wat he treats Ophila.... I have forged an iron sword and it needs blooding...
First you need to deal with the cult I pressume... so "see you next year"
But honestly with so many story arcs competing hardly any gets done these days

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes