Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
The Asinus aureus of Apuleius; easy.

Drinking the chalice will the closest thing to internal change/manipulation of MC.
No stands, no nen, no haki, no manga enchantments shenanigans.
Chyos’ story and characters come mostly from medieval folklore, european history and some Tolkien fantasy.
Mhm, got it thanks for the explanation s-b81c83e50a2a8c5d6999427501b79ba5267dc252.jpg

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Penny's story is a bit bland with no consensual sharing, imo. I asked Katherine since Lucius path is a sexual exploitation, and as for Henry he doesn't deserves her. Would be nice if they're not be such an ass, I'd gladly share her.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Penny's story is a bit bland with no consensual sharing, imo. I asked Katherine since Lucius path is an ntr and manipulative to top it off, and as for Henry he doesn't deserves her. Would be nice if they're not be such an ass, I'd gladly share her.
It was never meant to be sharing in the first place, it’s hard NTR; she always gets exploited by assholes around her, for her kindness and naive behavior in part, believing in the good of people.
Penny’s story is about wholesome hugs, tilling lands, baking bread and on the corruption route her slow degradation of moral and values, breaking her into an anal slut.
Many people love her cuz it’s just slice of life shit and so many others just find her boring for this.
But even the most hardcore corruption fans agree on one thing: throwing a jab to Henry, wasn’t fucking enough.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It was never meant to be sharing in the first place, it’s hard NTR; she always gets exploited by assholes around her, for her kindness and naive behavior in part, believing in the good of people.
Penny’s story is about wholesome hugs, tilling lands, baking bread and on the corruption route her slow degradation of moral and values.
Many people love her cuz it’s just slice of life shit and so many others just find her boring for this.
But even the most hardcore corruption fans agree on one thing: throwing a jab to Henry, wasn’t fucking enough.
As far as I know, Penny was designed as side character from the beginning. Her main purpose in the game is actually just being the place to get vegetables and one more place to sleep at the beginning. She has nothing to do with the actual story plot of the game. So there probably won't be much more story in general.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As far as I know, Penny was designed as side character from the beginning. Her main purpose in the game is actually just the place to get vegetables. She has nothing to do with the actual story plot of the game. So there probably won't be much more story in general.
No no, she is a main character.
She has a main story poll (side characters like Hiba or Natasha don’t get one), and she will have a marriage and a pregnancy.
In addition her plotline will delve into the Coldstone’s storyline which are a key aspect substaining the home front and the war.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Penny’s story is about wholesome hugs, tilling lands, baking bread and on the corruption route her slow degradation of moral and values, breaking her into an anal slut.
I mean I love her story. She could still be wholesome while at the same time being an anal slut. It's just both Lucius and Henry could be less of an assholes. But I get your points.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean I love her story. She could still be wholesome while at the same time being an anal slut. It's just both Lucius and Henry could be less of an assholes. But I get your points.
They need to be assholes to explain why MC is the best mate for all the girls in the village... Same as Giron, Dave and Thomas ofc... and let's not forget the leader of the asshole league... Dassan
Rick is to much of an coward (see Kate getting harassed in the serving mini game) and Frank simply is to occupied with being the sole survivor and indepted to MC to ever even think about takeing from him.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No no, she is a main character.
She has a main story poll (side characters like Hiba or Natasha don’t get one), and she will have a marriage and a pregnancy.
In addition her plotline will delve into the Coldstone’s storyline which are a key aspect substaining the home front and the war.
Okay. I didn't know

Kler91

Jan 27, 2021
I'm stuck with the main quest: Revenge.

After the fight with Gurtak, i chose to use the witchcraft and now i can't kill him. I've cleared all the questline of Rumah, thinking that once i've finished it i could kill that bastard.

And about the quest "A new Home" i have build everything: the kitchen, my room, the bathtub and the 5 iron ingot, i've explored the second floor, but the quest ask me to talk with Roderic and there aren't other option to chose when i talk to him.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
They need to be assholes to explain why MC is the best mate for all the girls in the village... Same as Giron, Dave and Thomas ofc... and let's not forget the leader of the asshole league... Dassan
And they shall soon meet the same fate as thier leader Dasan.

Rick is to much of an coward (see Kate getting harassed in the serving mini game)
Well, his instinct is just kicking in. He doesn't have a figher character nor the muscles. I mean, why would he? He's vegan! Yes, forced vegan by his mom, but still a vegan. Even a small wind can break him in half. It's no wonder he doesn't want to go into trobules by standing up to a drunken soldier who is trained, well armored, armed and has multiple drunken buddies nearby. By standing up he would end up either killed or mugged hard on the spot or after leaving the tavern.

Rick needs some meat and a to man up a bit.

MC is lucky though, as he is just dealing with one drunken soldier each time and if that soldier is not intimidated by MC they end up in a fist fight. Imagine now that soldier is a hotshot. He's pulling out his sword or a knife in order to kill MC or is calling his buddies to help him. Stil... I would do the same every fucking damn time. Nobody is touching my girl.

Frank simply is to occupied with being the sole survivor and indepted to MC to ever even think about takeing from him.
He's too much of CHAD to do something so foul. Besides, girls aren't his type. No, he ain't gay. Just he doesn't stand up for human girls anymore. He prefers goblin girls. After all he's no other than the Goblin Layer himself. And you can convice me otherwise. They both wear a helmet all the time!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, his instinct is just kicking in. He doesn't have a figher character nor the muscles. I mean, why would he? He's vegan! Yes, forced vegan by his mom, but still a vegan. Even a small wind can break him in half. It's no wonder he doesn't want to go into trobules by standing up to a drunken soldier who is trained, well armored, armed and has multiple drunken buddies nearby. By standing up he would end up either killed or mugged hard on the spot or after leaving the tavern.

MC is lucky though, as he is just dealing with one drunken soldier each time and if that soldier is not intimidated by MC they end up in a fist fight. Imagine now that soldier is a hotshot. He's pulling out his sword or a knife in order to kill MC or is calling his buddies to help him. Stil... I would do the same every fucking damn time. Nobody is touching my girl.
Is he?
He keeps running towards the Tavern as soon as Verena puts her dishes on the table and we know that Claire is one of the best cooks in Arenfield offering the Best Roevenue in the area... I mean Rick can't skip all dinners the main reason he even fell in love with Kate is likely because he wanted to escape the Vegan hell.
If any soldier would act this much out of place all soldiers would be banned from leaving the camp ever again... not to mention that even Thomas couldn't maintain a business if he allowed something like this happen... a broken nose or arm is still acceptable... a killed local would be the end of it... also Rick doesn't even stand up to back his buddy up but covers under the table hopeing noone saw him with MC.

Reactions: WarLord01A

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah I wanted to borrow the chieftens axe and use it on henry

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

While unlikely in medieval society, but veganism doesn't prevent you from being muscular, it just means you have to pay extra attention to your diet. There's plenty of vegan body builders.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
While unlikely in medieval society, but veganism doesn't prevent you from being muscular, it just means you have to pay extra attention to your diet. There's plenty of vegan body builders.
It was much harder to secure an alternative protein source for meat and fish though

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
But to do that, don't u need to corrupt her a bit? I've banged her several times ass, and tried the options of kiss and push to knees, but regardless no corruption?
No, you just need to sleep with her and raise affection.
It’s not corruption that breaks through a nun’s heart but cuddles at night

Reactions: natsugajeel2000
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes