Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how many constitution to ues ?
my maint mc have 2 .
Tia is 9 but can't equip too.
Your goal should be Constitution 10 as soon as hunting = 3... since that reduces energy cost for every action to a maximum (normally resulting in energy cost to be reduced to 5 or less)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos today:

Good morning,

I've finally caught some sleep and am now somewhat refreshed, so time to report about the past week.

First of all: I'm glad that the bonus scene is finally finished or at least 95% finished (I'm still missing a replayable version for the camp route of the 3some scene with Yasmine & Liandra), I'll submit it on Monday.

This scene was quite a lot of work, as many had already suspected. Almost 650 pictures and it cost me a few nerves just yesterday. Nevertheless, I had originally hoped to finish on Wednesday. Well, overestimating myself is still a problem for me. Yesterday afternoon, while testing, I also had the desire to improve a few things. It occurred to me that it would be nice to be able to wake up Yasmine in the night. Since I had already made a scene in which Giron is sleeping next to her, it seemed like a great addition with little work. And yes, it could be done quite quickly in half an hour's work. but then I realized that there is only 1 animation with 2 views available.
That bothered me, so I took her other animations and made a few additional pictures so that Giron is asleep in all the animations. Of course the layers of the animations had to be reworked afterwards. but I was happy with the result. Then I had the idea "it would only be logical if he could wake up when you're too loud" (the scene already existed)... Well, all in all it took more like 2 hours.

There were some other things along the way that I also added and changed, traps will now rattle when a rat or rabbit is caught to make it easier to see if a trap is full. And since Melissa's quest took a little too much grind from what I've heard (looks like I just got extremly lucky during my tests) I've increased the chance to find map pieces from 1/2 to 2/3.

Ok, now that this scene is finally done I can look forward into working on the combat rebalancing. The plan still stands to get the 0.5.6.5 update out before the month is over, but if that is really possible will be seen by the end of next week. The changes I plan to make are quite a lot, altough some of them might only be active after you start a new game. For example: changes made to the talent system won't be visible until you start a new game. This is due to the nature of rpgmaker and I can't change that (some variables are set in stone the moment you start a new game). However old saves won't be affected by this as they will still have the current talents enabled as before.
Originally I also had the idea to change the accessory slots so that you have 1 slot for jewelry and one for belt/cloak. But that would be incompatible with the current saves (I have already tested) so this change will have to wait and it is therefore possible to wear 2 belts at the same time for now.

Well, I will report at the end of next week what exactly has been changed.
But enough work for now, have a nice weekend!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Keep cumming inside. remember MC's cum is magic.
you lose 1 affection the first 3 or so times. afterwards she gets into it and you no longer lose affection for the creampie
this is how it works with every woman who objects to vaginal creampies in this game

you might maybe need to also corrupt them first (cumwine or cum in their mouth and make them swallow your magic semen).

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Chyos today:

Good morning,

I've finally caught some sleep and am now somewhat refreshed, so time to report about the past week.

First of all: I'm glad that the bonus scene is finally finished or at least 95% finished (I'm still missing a replayable version for the camp route of the 3some scene with Yasmine & Liandra), I'll submit it on Monday.

This scene was quite a lot of work, as many had already suspected. Almost 650 pictures and it cost me a few nerves just yesterday. Nevertheless, I had originally hoped to finish on Wednesday. Well, overestimating myself is still a problem for me. Yesterday afternoon, while testing, I also had the desire to improve a few things. It occurred to me that it would be nice to be able to wake up Yasmine in the night. Since I had already made a scene in which Giron is sleeping next to her, it seemed like a great addition with little work. And yes, it could be done quite quickly in half an hour's work. but then I realized that there is only 1 animation with 2 views available.
That bothered me, so I took her other animations and made a few additional pictures so that Giron is asleep in all the animations. Of course the layers of the animations had to be reworked afterwards. but I was happy with the result. Then I had the idea "it would only be logical if he could wake up when you're too loud" (the scene already existed)... Well, all in all it took more like 2 hours.

There were some other things along the way that I also added and changed, traps will now rattle when a rat or rabbit is caught to make it easier to see if a trap is full. And since Melissa's quest took a little too much grind from what I've heard (looks like I just got extremly lucky during my tests) I've increased the chance to find map pieces from 1/2 to 2/3.

Ok, now that this scene is finally done I can look forward into working on the combat rebalancing. The plan still stands to get the 0.5.6.5 update out before the month is over, but if that is really possible will be seen by the end of next week. The changes I plan to make are quite a lot, altough some of them might only be active after you start a new game. For example: changes made to the talent system won't be visible until you start a new game. This is due to the nature of rpgmaker and I can't change that (some variables are set in stone the moment you start a new game). However old saves won't be affected by this as they will still have the current talents enabled as before.
Originally I also had the idea to change the accessory slots so that you have 1 slot for jewelry and one for belt/cloak. But that would be incompatible with the current saves (I have already tested) so this change will have to wait and it is therefore possible to wear 2 belts at the same time for now.

Well, I will report at the end of next week what exactly has been changed.
But enough work for now, have a nice weekend!
Do you plan on doing these for awhile? because if you are i may just cancel my membership for this month if you will be posting the updates

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I missed the part where mc could fuck Penny in the kitchen or kiss her after Henry woke up, like what it says in WT. Is it because her corruption isn't high enough or haven't sodomize her enough? She's at 14 corruption and only have anal twice using lub. Am I get locked out of that scene now?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
why do fighters disappear in the game * there is a lot of money, the spirit is also high, and they leave. How to solve this problem?

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Corruption not high enough?
You have to corrupt her well enough. I think it was 10 points before she is willing to let MC cum inside without affection loss.
Keep cumming inside. remember MC's cum is magic.
you lose 1 affection the first 3 or so times. afterwards she gets into it and you no longer lose affection for the creampie
this is how it works with every woman who objects to vaginal creampies in this game

you might maybe need to also corrupt them first (cumwine or cum in their mouth and make them swallow your magic semen).
I only type it so that others who run into the same issue can find it.
Guys, it actually works. Melissa allows you to cum inside if her corruption before fucking her is 10.
Thanks a lot for replying.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I missed the part where mc could fuck Penny in the kitchen or kiss her after Henry woke up, like what it says in WT. Is it because her corruption isn't high enough or haven't sodomize her enough? She's at 14 corruption and only have anal twice using lub. Am I get locked out of that scene now?
Kissing is love route... it requires Penny corruption to be <=4, if it's >=5 you are on her corruption route
why do fighters disappear in the game * there is a lot of money, the spirit is also high, and they leave. How to solve this problem?
Mercaneries can still die while patroling the roads

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I know this is probably a stupid question, but I still want to ask it:
is there a chance that Chyos will force an ancient strong spirit (for example, like Sukune from jujutsu kaisen, etc.) to inhabit the MC? who for some reason will not be able to take over the MC's body, and we have a choice either to subdue him in some way, or to make friends with him in some way so that the MC gets his power so that he can resist stronger opponents, the same demons, for example

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
is there a chance that Chyos will force an ancient strong spirit (for example, like Sukune from jujutsu kaisen, etc.) to inhabit the MC? who for some reason will not be able to take over the MC's body, and we have a choice either to subdue him in some way, or to make friends with him in some way so that the MC gets his power so that he can resist stronger opponents, the same demons, for example
That sounds completely incompatible with the story thus far.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
No he actually will gain bankai powers before ascending to super saiyan 1000

• Haha
Reactions: WarLord01A

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How about MC turning into a donkey who spends all the time in searching a way to turn back into a man? I know it's stupid but I still wanted to tell.

[now tell me which novel I'm referring to]

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How about MC turning into a donkey who spends all the time in searching a way to turn back into a man? I know it's stupid but I still wanted to tell.

[now tell me which novel I'm referring to]
The Asinus aureus of Apuleius; easy.

Drinking the chalice will the closest thing to internal change/manipulation of MC.
No stands, no nen, no haki, no manga enchantments shenanigans.
Chyos’ story and characters come mostly from medieval folklore, european history and some Tolkien fantasy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes