Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, having a natural talent is great, but it's not everything. It's just more of a bonus you starting with. If you won't develop on it, you're just going to waste it. So while having a talent is great, people who doesn't have one can still learn. Thing is they will have to to put thier minds into it and study hard while someone with natural talent not so much.

Erevy could, even with MC having no talent at all, just bluntly hammer magical knowledge into his head. Instead she's just "Listen my servant, you suck. I am not going to waste my time teaching you. Instead I'm going to spent my time fingerbanging myself in my chamber when you are not fucking my brains out."
Well even if I take the Thread a bit more offtopic let me entertain you... potential has little effect on LEARNING Magic...
practicing it however does require a talent or affinity (depending on the lore)... in either way the Peasant has none... it's a miracle he can cast basic Level skills without killing himself... but even summoning is turned into a body altering spell that causes great stress on his body.
Guys, I want to clarify something, does Isha get stronger from the fact that we corrupt women even after we sided with Atia?
And I need a little help, I can't corrupt the Mira in any way, no matter how much we do 69 pose, it doesn't lend itself to corruption in any way, what am I doing wrong?
Isha grows stronger from MC banging her... nothing else
You can only corrupt Mira with BJs at her home when visiting her past 10 p.m.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Update: the bonus scenes will have some additional content not planned regarding Yasmine
A lot to think about I would say. Most importantly, is Syfa capable of making a
Well, can Syfa prepare a ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Update: the bonus scenes will have some additional content not planned regarding Yasmine

Well, can Syfa prepare a ?
If Syfa is not capable of creating so greatly needed by me to gain nutritions therefore we can conclude she is but a useless wench.

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If Syfa is not capable of creating so greatly needed by me to gain nutritions therefore we can conclude she is but a useless wench.
She just needs a bit of reformation; one of my ideas was to send her around Arenfield’s place to help the other LIs and work as a penitent.
Penny needs some new pair arms for tilling the land.
And since she cannot be seen in her form, she will most probably have a human form to disguise herself.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
She just needs a bit of reformation; one of my ideas was to send her around Arenfield’s place to help the other LIs and work as a penitent.
Penny needs some new pair arms for tilling the land.
And since she cannot be seen in her form, she will most probably have a human form to disguise herself.
And she will offer first person in sight devine power for taking off that collar when MC ain't looking.
Giving her a chance to reedem herself is going to doom whole Arenfield, because she is a daemon.
Keeping her to gain knowledge and give powers to Athia is a necessary evil.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And she will offer first person in sight devine power for taking off that collar when MC ain't looking.
Giving her a chance to reedem herself is going to doom whole Arenfield, because she is a daemon.
She cannot take off the collar so is sure to assume that she will either try to trick people or will slowly redeem herself.
She needs to be alive!
Don’t you want a demon gf?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Athia required several dozens of food units in order to learn to cook decently and even more to master it.
We just need to find an occupation that's save for her... maybe helping Francis and Natasha in the Church... they'll both know better than to listen to any promisses Syfa would make... and keep an Argus eye on her to prevent visitors to fall for her shemes.
Once she learned to mellow down and accept her new role in live other occupations might be possible

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
how to call atia? what kind of surprise should Verena show at dinner?
Hey it’s a surprise why wanna ruin it.
Athia required several dozens of food units in order to learn to cook decently and even more to master it.
We just need to find an occupation that's save for her... maybe helping Francis and Natasha in the Church... they'll both know better than to listen to any promisses Syfa would make... and keep an Argus eye on her to prevent visitors to fall for her shemes.
Once she learned to mellow down and accept her new role in live other occupations might be possible
Syfa could be the BFF of Penny; opposite attracts

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
She cannot take off the collar so is sure to assume that she will either try to trick people or will slowly redeem herself.
She needs to be alive!
Don’t you want a demon gf?
Gonna answer with a quote:
Wives are like Pokemon. Gotta catch them all.
But I am not going to doom whole Arenfield if not whole world just for a some piece of daemonic ass.
I want whole package... handholding and cuddling too. Yes, I know, I am a degenerate.

Well, but that's just food. It's understandable a goddess, which never cooked her own food, is learing how to cook it and it seems she has talent for it, because she learned that pretty fast. I can relate to it, because I learned to cook the same way.

Syfa, on the other hand is... a daemon. A evil, manipulative and horrible immortal being which was imprisoned under the church for a good reason. Trying to redeem her is going to end badly. And that's the first thing Pater is going to tell MC before refusing with anger.

But let's say Pater, somehow, is okay with that idea. He's old and wise man, but still a man. Syfa is a daemon with years of experience in her lustful craft. Given enough time Syfa is going to corrupt Pater well enough and then offer him a deal, wihch of course Pater will accept.

Yeah, sure we can say there is Nat. But, just as with Pater, it would require but some time to corrupt her and then offer her a deal. Also, if Nat is whoreshiping Isha if already corrupted by MC. Then she would quickly accept Syfa offering for a promise of bigger boobs.

But okay, let's assume Pater and Nat are willing to accept Syfa redeemption arc, and they are thier willpower is adamant, so they can't be corrupted. Let's also assume our poor Paladin and Mira (a girl which went from "Pure and innocent" to "Oh yes, fuck those sluts around! I love waching you cheating on me!" in 5 blowjobs) are also adamant and can't be corrupted by Syfa.

But... there are also people in Arenfield, which won't be so pure and noble as the four above. So Syfa can't work around any people.
So what she will be doing? Helping Mira with books? Sweeping floors with Nat? Praying with Pater? If she can't corrupt them she's going to annoy and disturb them for shit and giggles.
You will try to punish her for that? How? Slap her? Whip her? Cage her? She will only smile and tell you with lust in her eyes: "Oh yes, daddy! Please punish your slut more!".

She can simply wait out everyone being too hard to corrupt, because they can still die ouf ot old age. She won't. And, once again, given enough time a poor willing soul wanting to give her a chance is going to remove that collar for a simple promise of "Syfa being a good girl" and doom us all. Or maybe a oportunistic man wanting to become more powerful is going to free her just to gain that power, just like Isha did.

Reactions: cyberdark25

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Syfa, on the other hand is... a daemon. A evil, manipulative and horrible immortal being which was imprisoned under the church for a good reason. Trying to redeem her is going to end badly. And that's the first thing Pater is going to tell MC before refusing with anger.
That's just because they only used the whip treatment... if you want to effectively reform someone there needs to be some dick aswell... ehm sugar bread.
But let's say Pater, somehow, is okay with that idea. He's old and wise man, but still a man. Syfa is a daemon with years of experience in her lustful craft. Given enough time Syfa is going to corrupt Pater well enough and then offer him a deal, wihch of course Pater will accept.
The Pater is terrified of her after her last visit in his bed chambers... on the slightest hint of her even winking at him he'll likely take out the holy book of Udar and smite her with it (not that it is usefull to anything else).
But okay, let's assume Pater and Nat are willing to accept Syfa redeemption arc, and they are thier willpower is adamant, so they can't be corrupted. Let's also assume our poor Paladin and Mira (a girl which went from "Pure and innocent" to "Oh yes, fuck those sluts around! I love waching you cheating on me!" in 5 blowjobs) are also adamant and can't be corrupted by Syfa.
In my current playthrough Aidalyn is likely gay or afraid of women... he is best buddies with Adson I'd say.
And Mira is immune after getting overcharged with that other Daemons Powers... or being "blessed".
But... there are also people in Arenfield, which won't be so pure and noble as the four above. So Syfa can't work around any people.
So what she will be doing? Helping Mira with books? Sweeping floors with Nat? Praying with Pater? If she can't corrupt them she's going to annoy and disturb them for shit and giggles.
You will try to punish her for that? How? Slap her? Whip her? Cage her? She will only smile and tell you with lust in her eyes: "Oh yes, daddy! Please punish your slut more!".
That's why the church is perfect... noone visits the church :devilish:
The best punishment of them all... make her wear the holy symbol :devilish:
She can simply wait out everyone being too hard to corrupt, because they can still die ouf ot old age. She won't. And, once again, given enough time a poor willing soul wanting to give her a chance is going to remove that collar for a simple promise of "Syfa being a good girl" and doom us all. Or maybe a oportunistic man wanting to become more powerful is going to free her just to gain that power, just like Isha did.
Have faith in the dick my brother... it will cause a change of heart within any female.;)

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That's just because they only used the whip treatment... if you want to effectively reform someone there needs to be some dick aswell... ehm sugar bread.

The Pater is terrified of her after her last visit in his bed chambers... on the slightest hint of her even winking at him he'll likely take out the holy book of Udar and smite her with it (not that it is usefull to anything else).

In my current playthrough Aidalyn is likely gay or afraid of women... he is best buddies with Adson I'd say.
And Mira is immune after getting overcharged with that other Daemons Powers... or being "blessed".

That's why the church is perfect... noone visits the church :devilish:
The best punishment of them all... make her wear the holy symbol :devilish:

Have faith in the dick my brother... it will cause a change of heart within any female.;)
Uhm, so your idea to reform immortal evil daemon master seductress slut is to... hope she ain't seduce anyone, fuck her brains out and both drown her and fill her with love?

Okay, I'm in!

reformation.png

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
But I am not going to doom whole Arenfield if not whole world just for a some piece of daemonic ass.
I want whole package... handholding and cuddling too. Yes, I know, I am a degenerate.
In the demon route, Syfa is your slut as per your alliance contract
In the church route, Syfa is your literally collared sex slave.

Clearly as a proper degenerate I must go the church route.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In the demon route, Syfa is your slut as per your alliance contract
In the church route, Syfa is your literally collared sex slave.

Clearly as a proper degenerate I must go the church route.
Playing as the hero, as the hero who sleeps with his stepsister and saved the Goddess Athia (hope we see soon a path to help her regain her power) and make love with her too, of course I choose the church path, i love the sister to much I think I'm a degenerate too :ROFLMAO: In the end I collar Sypha and she ends up in my harem anyway :ROFLMAO:
So the church is the only route i can think :ROFLMAO: also the sister gain some power in the end too:love:

Reactions: harem.king

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
anyone have the problem Equip accessory ? I'm find a ring but can't Equip in lates update ? bug or something :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes