hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
<Walkthrough-Melissa>
11.Back at the smithy you report to Melissa and then depending on the previous choice have an option on how to deal with the thugs. If you don't have the chalice (or have drunken from it) you can: fight them, ignore them and let Melissa keep them happy or should you have 2+ guards at Arenfield they will scare them away.

Q. At this stage, How can Melissa make them happy? Even if I lose a fight with them, they just kidnap Melissa and disappear. Well, I interfered with them at the first encounter, is this why?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 3090426
I want to puke... I say the same sentence to almost every girl in the village.
Puke for what? You chose to say this sentence pal, the games gives you an option to go corruption or love route or straight out avoid a girl altogether (Emily and some others will turn optional).
MC may have a dick but can also have a big heart wanting everyone his.
Luckly simple doesn't mean bad. My favourite New Vegas has simple lockpick mechanic. One of few (hundreds) mods for Project Zomboid is a mod called "better lockpicking" which adds 3 very simple minigames to it. Lockpicking, just like in Fallout, QTE event in which you either have hit a button to fit into yellow or green area in order to force open a door or a window, and hotwirring in which you have to cut four wires and well... hotwire a car by connecting correct wires.
Simple, somewhat realistic and, most important, immersive.
Minigames are not really needed in ASS, yet I would greatly appreciate thier existence.

I'm still wondering why Tinkerer didn't change the name to Pregnancy Quest though.

As for minigames, well, I can't say for others, but I am not very fond of QTE minigames, yet I can live with them if they are placed correctly. For example, the QTE mentioned above in Better Lockpicking mod. It's understandable I have to crowbar my way into the door or window with right placement and correct timing.

Yet in at the end of the game, when I am fighting that Chaos sucks Lord I am, out of blue, thrown into QTE. Like, there was a whole game to introduce me to some form of QTE, to show me I have to expect it every now and then.

Simple conditional brach checking if your skill level is high enough. It would require overall quite of work to set up on every lock, but can be done easily.
Mmmh I may ask if he plans something then, but can’t make promises, only with cash… kidding for you everything is free my friend, as long as you have enough rubees

kriss_biss

Sep 18, 2019
Hello, after adding the new update I have a problem with the game related to a very large lag when I move. When I'm in the menu or in battle everything is normal. Has anyone had this problem or have any ideas on how to fix it?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you equip the armor "Eye of Alaria"? And how many more unique items can be discovered in the treasure chest hunt?

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Can someone post a screenshot of where syfa is in the Church after you decide to capture her at the ritual ? I have searched the church of uldar many times but I can't seem to find her.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes