TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Puke for what? You chose to say this sentence pal, the games gives you an option to go corruption or love route or straight out avoid a girl altogether (Emily and some others will turn optional).
MC may have a dick but can also have a big heart wanting everyone his.

Think about it for a moment. Mira gets upset when you fuck Syfa in front of her; not all women are comfortable with this type of relationship. Based on previous talks, I believe Melissa believes I am only interested in her (albeit no specific words were spoken).

It'll be interesting to see how they react when MC marries someone (I can't wait for the content).

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I mean the people are still demanding the Peasant to be the over powered hero of legends swinging his excalibur to one hit kill enemies.
Currently MC in Pregnancy Quest might feel somewhat underwhelming. He's doing (almost) every pussy in the local area. He is a Mayor of that village, he's working for both gods at the same time, he's gathering quite powerful allies. It is understandable players want something more of a challage and options to use those to grow in power and rule a domain instead of just... fighting few goblins and orcs once in a while.

The MC is just a Peasant and opposite to AswS he is not even attempting to become something else... well aside of a magician... and he gloriously fails
He's just going with the flow, doing stuff around and incidentally getting more powerful in both wealth and allies.
To be honest, it's not like someone is even trying to to actually teach him magic.

Mmmh I may ask if he plans something then, but can’t make promises, only with cash… kidding for you everything is free my friend, as long as you have enough rubees
That's rather "end game polishing" level stuff. It's minior-major gameplay change, yet which require a lot of work to add.

Think about it for a moment. Mira gets upset when you fuck Syfa in front of her; not all women are comfortable with this type of relationship. Based on previous talks, I believe Melissa believes I am only interested in her (albeit no specific words were spoken).

It'll be interesting to see how they react when MC marries someone (I can't wait for the content).
Yeah, Mira gets upset, because in that moment she's all "pure, noble and innocent". You just have to fuck her brains out and mind hard enough and then she's more than willing to share you around.

Dunno how Chyos is going to solve it, but I expect of girls with high corruption to just bluntly ask MC when is thier turn to marry... and maybe an orgy on every single wedding, because MC is already fucking whole village. But before that MC needs to learn "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" first. No other dicks allowed, but only his own.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Is Melissa unable to cum within, or must the corruption advance in order for her to change her mind?

Already cum inside her many times but her affection is decreasing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

If Miras corruption is higher than 5 she realise that it's a fetish of hers watching MC fuck other women... it triggers the Option of her cheating on MC in the same way, which can be denied by Players.
And Melissa already has a reaction on MC marrying Emily... it's rather weak though as she only thinks that she may still has a chance with MC.
Currently MC in Pregnancy Quest might feel somewhat underwhelming. He's doing (almost) every pussy in the local area. He is a Mayor of that village, he's working for both gods at the same time, he's gathering quite powerful allies. It is understandable players want something more of a challage and options to use those to grow in power and rule a domain instead of just... fighting few goblins and orcs once in a while.
I mean he is still in the sub role in most those relationships... you'd expect before attempting to be a hero he should strive to become an equal in those relationships.
He's just going with the flow, doing stuff around and incidentally getting more powerful in both wealth and allies.
To be honest, it's not like someone is even trying to to actually teach him magic.
Erevy (The Dark Elf) is... and she tells the Peasant he has absoluetly no talent and that useing anything than beginner Level magic is potentially deadly for him... we have seen him fail many times before so Tinkerer reminds the people of this fact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwinSideWings

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

That is what the mind control (corruption) is for.

Mira needs 5+ corruption to go from "how could he cheat on me" to "watching my man fucking another girl is making me so horny!"

Wives are like Pokemon. Gotta catch them all.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Bruh, that’s the worst example, Mira is not comfortable because you are fucking a LITERAL DEMON in front of her, betraying her, what the hell there is to think about it.
If you make promises to girls, declaring love to them of course they’ll get upset, if you keep the relationship for fun nothing bad will happen; but that’s the price if you want to love and marry all of them; some are more open minded than others (Mira accepts family and close people, Rumah girls don’t care, Julia lives in her dream world and so on), while some need just a little bit of corruption to remove their inhibitions.

Melissa believes you are interested in her, cuz first she had a crush on you since childhood and second you keep spending time with and didn’t break the kiss and refused her.
Erevy (The Dark Elf) is... and she tells the Peasant he has absoluetly no talent and that useing anything than beginner Level magic is potentially deadly for him... we have seen him fail many times before so Tinkerer reminds the people of this fact.
Tinkerer?
Aaaah no nevermind.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
help

How do i see my trust level with John to see his daughter?
Any Tips?
Keep helping John to finish smithing swords.

But I have an hunch that You downloaded the old version, probably not, but still send a screenshot of the smithy.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, having a natural talent is great, but it's not everything. It's just more of a bonus you starting with. If you won't develop on it, you're just going to waste it. So while having a talent is great, people who doesn't have one can still learn. Thing is they will have to to put thier minds into it and study hard while someone with natural talent not so much.

Erevy could, even with MC having no talent at all, just bluntly hammer magical knowledge into his head. Instead she's just "Listen my servant, you suck. I am not going to waste my time teaching you. Instead I'm going to spent my time fingerbanging myself in my chamber when you are not fucking my brains out."

That is what the mind control (corruption) is for.

Mira needs 5+ corruption to go from "how could he cheat on me" to "watching my man fucking another girl is making me so horny!"

Wives are like Pokemon. Gotta catch them all.
MC is challanged by Horny Orphanage Harem!
MC sent Meus Dickus!
Emily sent Frisha and Mira!

Meus Dickus used Dickus Stroke!
It failed!

Mira is already infatuated!
Frisha is already infatuated!
Emily is already infatuated!

Mira used blowjob!
It's super effective!
Meus Dickus is close to cumming!

Frisha used blowjob!
It's super effective!
Meus Dickus is cumming!

Meus Dickus fainted!

Bruh, that’s the worst example, Mira is not comfortable because you are fucking a LITERAL DEMON in front of her, betraying her, what the hell there is to think about it.
A lot to think about I would say. Most importantly, is Syfa capable of making a

Last edited:

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
am i suppose to be able to get the anal scene with mira before the plug training or is my game glitching out?
Yes it is bugged.
Another bug is if you read Markus's letter and change to incest some scenes don't happen, like when Emily almost finds you in Mira's bedroom and you escape through the window.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chyos

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Guys, I want to clarify something, does Isha get stronger from the fact that we corrupt women even after we sided with Atia?
And I need a little help, I can't corrupt the Mira in any way, no matter how much we do 69 pose, it doesn't lend itself to corruption in any way, what am I doing wrong?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Guys, I want to clarify something, does Isha get stronger from the fact that we corrupt women even after we sided with Atia?
And I need a little help, I can't corrupt the Mira in any way, no matter how much we do 69 pose, it doesn't lend itself to corruption in any way, what am I doing wrong?
As of now, we don't know if Isha can get stronger from MC corrupting women.

You have to side with the demoness to switch the holy dildo with something else, then your cum will have the desired effect.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Isha just likes to spread chaos and fuck around, gets power from MC’s cum currently.

As for Mira, if you are on the church path you can corrupt her only in her home at night, while she is undressing.
If you are on the demon path, Sypha tells you how

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dam, isn't there another way? It's just that I'm not the least bit happy about the idea of taking the side of demons and even more so obeying them:cautious:
If not, then fine, I'll live with what I have ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No idea of what you're talking about.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes