Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I try to download compress ver of 0.5.5.0a fix and update using op to that 0.5.6 but when I load a save is save Hide.png file is missing then I check pictures folder and there a file present Hide.png but I don't understand why is giving error?
Or anyone have compress of update of ver 0.5.6
As I've just written in another thread, there's a reason why mods removed compressed version from every thread's OP.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
WELP, didn't realize the gofile link for the main version of the game was still the old version and overwrote my save data losing a couple hours of progress since the last time I played :/

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I could have sworn I read that penny was getting an update this time around?
Pal I think you may have some reading comprehension issues, first with the monastery. now with Penny as next update, when since before the monastery update it was known about rework and balance update.
As I've just written in another thread, there's a reason why mods removed compressed version from every thread's OP.
As a divine punishment to use the search bar

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm at the Monastary and now need 2 artifacts an obsidian mirror and a collar
It says to talk to Pater Francis in Arenfield - but How do I leave the monastary??? I went to the courtyard where the cart is but cannot leave - I tried to use the Map function but it won't bring up the vale map - I'm stuck

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Pal I think you may have some reading comprehension issues, first with the monastery. now with Penny as next update, when since before the monastery update it was known about rework and balance update.

As a divine punishment to use the search bar
No genuinely a few pages back I'm sure I read it

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I'm at the Monastary and now need 2 artifacts an obsidian mirror and a collar
It says to talk to Pater Francis in Arenfield - but How do I leave the monastary??? I went to the courtyard where the cart is but cannot leave - I tried to use the Map function but it won't bring up the vale map - I'm stuck
talk to the guy standing there it will give you the option to go back

Reactions: BGRW2020

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
All I hope is for v5.7.0 to not break old saves.
All I want for Christmas is youuuuu~

He doesn’t want to break saves, he searched especially plug-ins that won’t touch saves, but if it will be necessary, he will break them.
That's were I was getting confused lol
Then that’s what I said about comprehension.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
All I want for Christmas is youuuuu~
I hate christmas songs. We're not even in december and the first thing I am hearing upon entering a market is a damn christmas song.

He doesn’t want to break saves, he searched especially plug-ins that won’t touch saves, but if it will be necessary, he will break them.
Then we shall glue it together. :D

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I hate christmas songs. We're not even in december and the first thing I am hearing upon entering a market is a damn christmas song.
She got a copyright lawsuit or something, but at his point it can be considered the commercial Christmas song for excellence… Pure torture
Then we shall glue it together. :D
Maybe for you it will be easy to dig through the code, but pour moi it will be just another restart.
I have replayed this game so many times, only God knows, , it’ll be just like a Samsara.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes