ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
Sure enough i tried this as well just to see and it do be bugged, i even tried Vexx's ring and it also be bugged, it also happens with the new accessory items so i believe accessories in general cannot be equipped. Though since this is only a sample size of me and you i do not know if it an us problem or an everyone problem.

Edit: Ogre hide seems to work but that be about it so far
Yes, they are buged in a new game.
Using an old save they work fine :confused:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
How to gain reputation/trust up to 5 in rumah? I only got 3. The walkthrough doesn't explain anything.
talk to everyone and complet their request
till now save for ntr and non ntr save please bro's can somebody please help me bro im asking so many times but no one is listnening me bro
Maybe because it is already on the OP page? It's literally right in front of you.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How to gain reputation/trust up to 5 in rumah? I only got 3. The walkthrough doesn't explain anything.
Pal that’s like the most straightforward quest of them all.
Also don’t expect the walkthrough to be a complete step by step guide, it doesn’t tell the obvious

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Pal that’s like the most straightforward quest of them all.
Also don’t expect the walkthrough to be a complete step by step guide, it doesn’t tell the obvious
I planned to avoid any girl for now that requires Tia's corruption to get the most of the story and corrupting her with BJ in rumah instead, just like what said the in the walkthrough as alternative. I thought I could avoid using cumwine. That's why I ask.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I planned to avoid any girl for now that requires Tia's corruption to get the most of the story and corrupting her with BJ in rumah instead, just like what said the in the walkthrough as alternative. I thought I could avoid using cumwine. That's why I ask.
Well only Hiba’s corruption is needed for her anal and the anal lube.
The others are just for threesomes.
You can complete almost all of the quests without corrupting women, then there are the side ones like Natasha that need corruption

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is there a way to kill Gurtak after initially sparing him? He's of no use now and I want to finally complete this quest xD

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Would be hilarious to see different cults accidentally run into each other.

> Hey, this is OUR secret underground evil lair
>> Nuh uh, we were in here first
> Who do you even worship, is this a bath robe?
>> Oh that is rich coming from a dude wearing spikes and black mascara. Aren't you being a bit too edgy there?
> *insert big ol fight scene between the two different cults*
It would be cool if at least the Alaira’s cult used those living dead enemies as pets.
But seriously I even expect Hekima to implant a secret spy base in Arenfield and accidentally entering in the cult’s hideout… and slowly closing the door
At this point I'm expecting every single house in Arenfield to have a basement with secrets and forbidden stuff and thier very own cult just for MC to get there either through the hidden door, ladder or staircase or just straight through the roof so he can slay them all, steal thier women, take thier gear and get experience needed for next level, becasue he lacks one point in armor proficiency, to equip kite shield and then... do it once again every few days, because those cults, somehow, have more recruits than orcs and kings have warriors combined.

Well only Hiba’s corruption is needed for her anal and the anal lube.
The others are just for threesomes.
You can complete almost all of the quests without corrupting women, then there are the side ones like Natasha that need corruption
Yeah, but corruption is like... half of the content. Would be bad to just miss it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My reaction, again:

Me: what do you think?

User asking for help: well, it's difficult

Me: Oh I'm sorry buddy, would you like a handjob and an advil?

User: SMART!

ASWS Succession version when?
“Who will inherit the heritage of Baron Giron?”
Yeah, but corruption is like... half of the content. Would be bad to just miss it.
Well yeah, but as I said before a love route with max corruption remains a love route (You cannot marry Emily in the corruption one and so on), a corruption route with max affection cannot be a love route.
Now since I maxed your affection where is your path Acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
ASWS Succession version when?
“Who will inherit the heritage of Baron Giron?”

Well yeah, but as I said before a love route with max corruption remains a love route (You cannot marry Emily in the corruption one and so on), a corruption route with max affection cannot be a love route.
Now since I maxed your affection where is your path Acowasto
"All you need is love" to start relationship with to remain on the love route I know. I'm just saying not corrupting girls is just like shoting yourself in the knee, because that's a lot of content to miss.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
"All you need is love" to start relationship with to remain on the love route I know. I'm just saying not corrupting girls is just like shoting yourself in the knee, because that's a lot of content to miss.
Of course that I do get

AoTheGuy

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone else got a glitch or bug were you cant seem to progress with johns daughter even though she has content now, in the quest log it just says this is not implemented yet, but on the walk though it says you can go talk to her.
in game john asks if I've talked to her but i cant get past the door as john asks what i'm doing when i interacted with it
i am on an old save but have played since 0.3.9.5

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyone else got a glitch or bug were you cant seem to progress with johns daughter even though she has content now, in the quest log it just says this is not implemented yet, but on the walk though it says you can go talk to her.
in game john asks if I've talked to her but i cant get past the door as john asks what i'm doing when i interacted with it
i am on an old save but have played since 0.3.9.5
Send me a screenshot of John’s armory; if it’s the old one, you have downloaded the old version.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
This one really surprised me... The game itself has an interesting story and surprisingly good gameplay for an RPGM project. The character models however (3d art) are so damn bad! It honestly hurts mye eyes from how ugly some of the characters are.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Interesting game.
Still at the beginning and I have a question.
Can the MC do lewd stuff with the girls but can also watch other men do this to the girls?
e.g. Penny the farmers daughter. Is it possible do lewd stuff with her but also spy on Henry and Lucius?
Can u have all "the dirty stuff" with the girls on Corr-path or is the MC at one point "locked out" from the fun?
I only glanced at the WT.

This is really a game not only a story told.(y)

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Interesting game.
Still at the beginning and I have a question.
Can the MC do lewd stuff with the girls but can also watch other men do this to the girls?
e.g. Penny the farmers daughter. Is it possible do lewd stuff with her but also spy on Henry and Lucius?
Can u have all "the dirty stuff" with the girls on Corr-path or is the MC at one point "locked out" from the fun?
I only glanced at the WT.

This is really a game not only a story told.(y)
Yes, in the NTR path you can spy on them.
Corruption is for open more option to do "the dirty stuff" It makes the girls more willing to do a certain thing. and dont worry you wont get locked out of anything but some decisions is can have different results.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes