Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We are going to see screenshots of maps for a long time pal...
Since he wants to add more, might as well add "What map is this" to the most annoying phrases
I miss the days when people came here and kept asking why they couldn't trigger the dialogue scene between Dave and Giron at midday.

Ah, those were the days...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I miss the days when people came here and kept asking why they couldn't trigger the dialogue scene between Dave and Giron at midday.

Ah, those were the days...
1699864692840.jpeg

The problems of this thread are cyclical and repeat themselves when you least expect it, just how Vico said.

When someone can’t start the Emily/Frisha threesome suddenly, as a collective psychosis, everyone floods the thread cluelessly till they migrate on something else.

In part I can understand the map dilemma… no I am kidding, I have replayed the game so many times I know these places like the back of my hand.
And the fact that you can ask Melissa for information and even give up on it, it’s not an excuse.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A friendly advice for our friends who keep on flooding this thread with pictures of maps with a cross:

wait for a day and ASK MELISSA, for crying out loud!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

DAMNIT
To be fair. 1 or 2 of them show the on map hint which means they did ask her and still couldn't find it.

for example this one
where is this place pls? I could find it.

View attachment 3082649
Warcry25
open map. fast travel to Arenfield. go right until map transition. that is the fields east of arenfield.
IIRC that map was in the bottom right corner of that area. (go all the way down, then right without crossing the bridge). but I might be mixing it up with another map that was in that area

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Or the most likely scenario... it's an old mare that is good enough for a cart but neither has the endurance nor the speed to actually be a courier horse... as all the strong and fast horses are used for the war effort
Maybe... or maybe not. If it isn't good enough to be a courier horse but only good enough to pull a cart then it would be doing so for war effort simply by pulling carts with supplies to the front line. As I wrote we can only assume. Just as much as we can assume why it was left on the market. It might be as you wrote, it wasn't good enough for anything than pulling a cart. Or maybe a army lad couldn't buy all the horses because of the lack of money or room in army stables. Or maybe it wasn't mature enough for the market and war effort. Or maybe it just wasn't trained yet. Sadly, we can only assume.

Useing fast travel 60 minutes seem to be the highest number it takes... going from Rumah to Arenfield takes as much and as you said that's barely half the way to Callans Rest from Arenfield... maybe something to be adressed at the rework.
For a fast travel time it won't be much of a problem, because it can be easily increased. But traveling time by foot on the maps won't change unless either game time is decreased by at least a half (bad idea in my opninon, it's already fast enough) or we get additional maps between those locations, thus increasing traveling time. Yet, those new maps would have to be filled with some content.

The better question for me is... WHY are there treasure chests in the monastery? Melissa said those treasure chest should be in Arenfield and it's surroundings... yet here we go travelling several days to get some treasure chests in an area closer to Kirlic than Arenfield
Only those undead knights would know. I think they just were hiding thier stuff in random locations all over Darkwood to have hidden caches from which they quickly replenish thier supplies if needed during war or just were hiding them from enemies, because they were not capable of carrying all of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe... or maybe not. If it isn't good enough to be a courier horse but only good enough to pull a cart then it would be doing so for war effort simply by pulling carts with supplies to the front line. As I wrote we can only assume. Just as much as we can assume why it was left on the market. It might be as you wrote, it wasn't good enough for anything than pulling a cart. Or maybe a army lad couldn't buy all the horses because of the lack of money or room in army stables. Or maybe it wasn't mature enough for the market and war effort. Or maybe it just wasn't trained yet. Sadly, we can only assume.

For a fast travel time it won't be much of a problem, because it can be easily increased. But traveling time by foot on the maps won't change unless either game time is decreased by at least a half (bad idea in my opninon, it's already fast enough) or we get additional maps between those locations, thus increasing traveling time. Yet, those new maps would have to be filled with some content.

Only those undead knights would know. I think they just were hiding thier stuff in random locations all over Darkwood to have hidden caches from which they quickly replenish thier supplies if needed during war or just were hiding them from enemies, because they were not capable of carrying all of it.
Arenfield has so many secret underground shit that I am surprised that Penny didn’t fall into a cultist hideout while tilling the land

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Or the most likely scenario... it's an old mare that is good enough for a cart but neither has the endurance nor the speed to actually be a courier horse... as all the strong and fast horses are used for the war effort
Also there's huge amount of horse breeds, since they are one of those animals that were bred for specific purposes. There's horse breeds that are excellent at work horses but pretty much useless as couriers or warriors mount, not to mention the breeds that were bred for mounted warriors and those for speed/racing.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Arenfield has so many secret underground shit that I am surprised that Penny didn’t fall into a cultist hideout while tilling the land
Nah, she'll just accidentally till herself a hole where she and MC can have all the anal sex they could want :p

Reactions: acowasto

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Nah, she'll just accidentally till herself a hole where she and MC can have all the anal sex they could want :p
No need for that. If you get her corruption high enough and did her backdoor enough times and then not fuck her for some time she'll offer you to plow her in the field.

It seems that the stats for equipment are hidden, I don’t remember what for Jodarr’s ring
Jodarr's Ring? Wasn't the one you can easily find by flipping the stone in the field?
By looking into the ASS Armor data I don't see any requirements for it to equip it.
I mean, no other than armor type, but it's a light, so anyone should be able to equip it right of the bat.
And I don't see any requirement data for other equipment too.
There's just data about not giving those items augment slots and, in not allowing to rename few of them.
So the only requirement for player to equip those should be armor proficiency talent.

Vexx ring is light armor type,
Serch's belt is normal armor type,
Calan's Mantling is heavy armor type,
Ogre's hide is normal armor type,
Eye of Alaria is normal armor type,
Aldric's Pauldrons are heavy armor type,

Light can be equiped right of the bat, normal armor when having 3 armor proficiency, while heavy when having 14 proficiency.
I did some testing, and funny enough, I can't equip Eye or Alaria and Aldric's Pauldrons on any character, even when they have 20 armor proficiency. Either there is some data i don't see set up in one of... hundred plugins or it's a bug.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No need for that. If you get her corruption high enough and did her backdoor enough times and then not fuck her for some time she'll offer you to plow her in the field.

Jodarr's Ring? Wasn't the one you can easily find by flipping the stone in the field?
By looking into the ASS Armor data I don't see any requirements for it to equip it.
I mean, no other than armor type, but it's a light, so anyone should be able to equip it right of the bat.
And I don't see any requirement data for other equipment too.
There's just data about not giving those items augment slots and, in not allowing to rename few of them.
So the only requirement for player to equip those should be armor proficiency talent.

Vexx ring is light armor type,
Serch's belt is normal armor type,
Calan's Mantling is heavy armor type,
Ogre's hide is normal armor type,
Eye of Alaria is normal armor type,
Aldric's Pauldrons are heavy armor type,

Light can be equiped right of the bat, normal armor when having 3 armor proficiency, while heavy when having 14 proficiency.
I did some testing, and funny enough, I can't equip Eye or Alaria and Aldric's Pauldrons on any character, even when they have 20 armor proficiency. Either there is some data i don't see set up in one of... hundred plugins or it's a bug.
Bug I guess, since I cannot either
Go to Souther Road and turn left It's right there but you need to interact with the mountain
Poor Demin you won’t probably receive a thank you or a mimosa from helping

Apr 9, 2019
For the average F95 user, it’s like resolving the codex seraphinianus
Alas, with an engorged member in hand and an ischemic prefrontal cortex, it seems as though the most simple of challenges bewilders our intrepid fappers.

yeah it's so easy i find it the first Melissa even praise me :sneaky: :sneaky:
If only she gave headpats, that might provide the encouragement required for successful unilateral problem solving. :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Also there's huge amount of horse breeds, since they are one of those animals that were bred for specific purposes. There's horse breeds that are excellent at work horses but pretty much useless as couriers or warriors mount, not to mention the breeds that were bred for mounted warriors and those for speed/racing.
Please, don't mention animal breeding in a thread where many players enjoy intercourse scenes between orcs, goblins and humans.

Don't give them ideas. :sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Please, don't mention animal breeding in a thread where many players enjoy intercourse scenes between orcs, goblins and humans.

Don't give them ideas. :sneaky:
The only acceptable interbreeding is MC doing good old imperialism on others’ wives.

Elves are next, still waiting that damn dark elf since Bianca’s.
She needs some serious “reformation”.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes