acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Please, don't mention animal breeding in a thread where many players enjoy intercourse scenes between orcs, goblins and humans.

Don't give them ideas. :sneaky:
It is already too late... Actually, it WAS already too late before ASS was born. Multiple penetration rape NTR bestality on the brink of death on corpses of your loved ones? That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Although I'll give a pass for a goblin and human intercourse... if it done by a shirtless man with a bucket helmet on his head.

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
Only played like 20 hours so far but the early game character relationships feel so fake and contrived, I don't judge a game this early but I do hope it gets better.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK after going south on southern road, then turning left like you going to the camp, but stop halfway, you see a 2 trees and a rock with a certain looking path, there you finally found the entrance to the sanctuary.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.6.0d] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

COMPRESSED: Update ONLY
- -

NOTE: I cannot say if the "update only compressed" will work for previous compressed versions, I have no clue what settings they used or anything else. Buyer beware.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
I started new game, found jodarr's ring but can't equip it :(
Sure enough i tried this as well just to see and it do be bugged, i even tried Vexx's ring and it also be bugged, it also happens with the new accessory items so i believe accessories in general cannot be equipped. Though since this is only a sample size of me and you i do not know if it an us problem or an everyone problem.

Edit: Ogre hide seems to work but that be about it so far

Reactions: ringo66 and Le Jry

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Which girls can I share with others (mmf)?
I've had Tia, Kate and Lyvia so far. Are there any more?
I should probably mention that I'm on a non-ntr route with Emily, Mira and Frisha.

Edit:
Emily has just given birth to my first child. Is there still content or is the baby just crawling alone between all the cribs?
The mc always says he should spend more time with his child, that could be useful later.

Last edited:

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, everyone! I have a few questions. I apologize if these questions have already been asked before.

1699935710082.png

The picture above is a screenshot of my mercenary map.

I assume that the green hand, receiving gold icon, represents the per-mercenary wage. Does this mean I have to pay 4 gold and 50 silver per mercenary?

What does the blue calendar icon mean? Is it the date I have to pay the mercenaries each month?

How long does in-game training take to be conducted?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Arenfield has so many secret underground shit that I am surprised that Penny didn’t fall into a cultist hideout while tilling the land
Would be hilarious to see different cults accidentally run into each other.

> Hey, this is OUR secret underground evil lair
>> Nuh uh, we were in here first
> Who do you even worship, is this a bath robe?
>> Oh that is rich coming from a dude wearing spikes and black mascara. Aren't you being a bit too edgy there?
> *insert big ol fight scene between the two different cults*

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Would be hilarious to see different cults accidentally run into each other.

> Hey, this is OUR secret underground evil lair
>> Nuh uh, we were in here first
> Who do you even worship, is this a bath robe?
>> Oh that is rich coming from a dude wearing spikes and black mascara. Aren't you being a bit too edgy there?
> *insert big ol fight scene between the two different cults*
It would be cool if at least the Alaira’s cult used those living dead enemies as pets.
But seriously I even expect Hekima to implant a secret spy base in Arenfield and accidentally entering in the cult’s hideout… and slowly closing the door

Reactions: harem.king

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey, everyone! I have a few questions. I apologize if these questions have already been asked before.

View attachment 3084851

The picture above is a screenshot of my mercenary map.

I assume that the green hand, receiving gold icon, represents the per-mercenary wage. Does this mean I have to pay 4 gold and 50 silver per mercenary?

What does the blue calendar icon mean? Is it the date I have to pay the mercenaries each month?

How long does in-game training take to be conducted?
Calendar = days left until payday
Yellow gold heap = Money at Camp

Green Hand = ammount of Money payed at that day (total)
Green = have enough Gold to pay mercs at Camp or on Hand
Yellow/red = lacking funds morale will decrease on payday
It would be cool if at least the Alaira’s cult used those living dead enemies as pets.
But seriously I even expect Hekima to implant a secret spy base in Arenfield and accidentally entering in the cult’s hideout… and slowly closing the door
Aleira is the goddess of the Forest and the Hunt... historically speaking Undead are her worst enemies... aside of any Fire based Monster ofc

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Calendar = days left until payday
Yellow gold heap = Money at Camp

Green Hand = ammount of Money payed at that day (total)
Green = have enough Gold to pay mercs at Camp or on Hand
Yellow/red = lacking funds morale will decrease on payday

Aleira is the goddess of the Forest and the Hunt... historically speaking Undead are her worst enemies... aside of any Fire based Monster ofc
Historically speaking they are doing batshit crazy stuff going against Alaira’s and Marcus’ vision.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes