BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just a question, don;t the girls get upset as you take-on more girls - I took the love route with Mira, Penny in order to get rid of the jerk Henry now as well and Frisha is always kissing me as well, and I saved Arianna an she is now also mine. The reason for the question is each of them say we are now a couple and especially Mira - will these be ok to stay with (harem?) or must I somehow reduce my friendship / love with these girls

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just a question, don;t the girls get upset as you take-on more girls - I took the love route with Mira, Penny in order to get rid of the jerk Henry now as well and Frisha is always kissing me as well, and I saved Arianna an she is now also mine. The reason for the question is each of them say we are now a couple and especially Mira - will these be ok to stay with (harem?) or must I somehow reduce my friendship / love with these girls
No... but you need to be persuasive (feeding them your seed)... corruption will make them more open to polygamy or rather makes them crave it

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Claire already travelled that road once and Pia twice a week... even if neither took a horse they can upscale the speed of your avarage horse and a strong one drawing a car... MCs horse is for transporting of heavy goods rather than an express deliverie one for military reports
It was last horse on the market, as Pia said. It was choice of either having a horse to pull a cart or not. So we can only assume it might be a pack horse just as much as we can assume it might be the fastest and most durable horse in the kingdom. And with amount of luck MC is having, I'm willing to believe it's the second option.

Because those locations are much clooser than the monastery or Kirlic... MC said he could walk to Kirlic in 3-4 days but the girls had other plans.
Yes, you're right. All those locations are closer than monastery or Kirlic. But closer doesn't mean close. If you look at the map Rumah is just as far as the Inn on the road to monastery/Kilric. Calan's Rest is the farthest location, far up on the north from Arenfield. Almost as far as monastery. Yet, you can travel to Calan's rest within 60 minutes by using fast travel.

MC is capable of being in all those locations I mentioned within the same day, by foot, even multiple times.
By traveling from Arenfield to Rumah and from Rumah to Calan's Rest I'm covering somewhat the same distance as from Arenfield to Monastery. Yet travel time to Calan's Rest with detour to Rumah is two ingame hours, while to monastery more than half of ingame day. So... why is that?

Simple, for gameplay reasons, because there is no need for unecessary realism. So I am just simply asking why I am forced to waste 2 whole ingame days just to go to monastery, dig up a chest and return to Arenfield if I could do a lot more within those two days around Arenfield and Darkwood. Allow me to go there and return within same day, leave me few in game hours to spare to do something around Arenfield and I'm happy.

That aside the game doesn't have Stamina... otherwise MC couldn't fight against all Orcs in Callan's Rest at once
Well, actually there is stamina. It's just called energy and it's not used to perform every action, as it would require of you to either have greater energy pool or constant use of energy potions.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys need help here, please. I have downloaded a compressed ver 0.5.5.0a and updated using op update of 0.5 to 0.5.6 but when I play or load my save game it promotes an error that says
Failed to load img/picture/Hide.png file but I have checked that, and it file is already present

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
OK so in the new game update, we can

• Updated Melissa's dialogue images + made new sprites for her and some new characters.
  • You can now enter the living room of the smithy and talk to Melissa, this will progress her quest and there are again some choices that you can make. I've also added a few animations and written a lot of dialogue for her.
but as for me, it not letting me, so do we have to restart the game again to get this part to kick in?
1. Did you finish the old content for her and for her father?
2. did you download the update? there is no standalone file for v0.5.6.0. you need to download both 0.5.5.0 and the update and then merge them yourself

Reactions: wildride69

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
1. Did you finish the old content for her and for her father?
2. did you download the update? there is no standalone file for v0.5.6.0. you need to download both 0.5.5.0 and the update and then merge them yourself
ok yea I did the one sword order and then she did her thing where she came out of the room, and that was it for me, but thanks for the answers, I thought I missed something since he does his thing when I get near the door as you can see

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
ok yea I did the one sword order and then she did her thing where she came out of the room, and that was it for me, but thanks for the answers, I thought I missed something since he does his thing when I get near the door as you can see
I think you might need to go all the way up to having him making armor for your mercenaries before he trusts you enough with his daughter.
Not just doing the sword order

also, don't forget to check the walkthrough on the first page

Reactions: syfy88man

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It was last horse on the market, as Pia said. It was choice of either having a horse to pull a cart or not. So we can only assume it might be a pack horse just as much as we can assume it might be the fastest and most durable horse in the kingdom. And with amount of luck MC is having, I'm willing to believe it's the second option.
Or the most likely scenario... it's an old mare that is good enough for a cart but neither has the endurance nor the speed to actually be a courier horse... as all the strong and fast horses are used for the war effort
Yes, you're right. All those locations are closer than monastery or Kirlic. But closer doesn't mean close. If you look at the map Rumah is just as far as the Inn on the road to monastery/Kilric. Calan's Rest is the farthest location, far up on the north from Arenfield. Almost as far as monastery. Yet, you can travel to Calan's rest within 60 minutes by using fast travel.
Useing fast travel 60 minutes seem to be the highest number it takes... going from Rumah to Arenfield takes as much and as you said that's barely half the way to Callans Rest from Arenfield... maybe something to be adressed at the rework.
Simple, for gameplay reasons, because there is no need for unecessary realism. So I am just simply asking why I am forced to waste 2 whole ingame days just to go to monastery, dig up a chest and return to Arenfield if I could do a lot more within those two days around Arenfield and Darkwood. Allow me to go there and return within same day, leave me few in game hours to spare to do something around Arenfield and I'm happy.
The better question for me is... WHY are there treasure chests in the monastery? Melissa said those treasure chest should be in Arenfield and it's surroundings... yet here we go travelling several days to get some treasure chests in an area closer to Kirlic than Arenfield

Reactions: acowasto

kippeih

May 14, 2018
I got a problem I'm surprised no one have mentioned.

Can't equip accessory's or not shown in accessory list.

Found that the data for me where wrong in the Armors.json file. (found in www\data)
Editing the ID from 8 to 7 on "etypeId" solved it for me.
Calan's Mantling and Aldric's Pouldrons have an atypeId 4 instead of 2 as well. Might be the items can only be cheated in using a editor and is not found in the game.

Warning! This fix seams to duplicate the item when equipped and removed for me so the problem can be elsewhere.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
where is Loren lake, I look at all the lakes or rivers that I know of but the map says it near Loren Lake, so where is it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got a problem I'm surprised no one have mentioned.

Can't equip accessory's or not shown in accessory list.

Found that the data for me where wrong in the Armors.json file. (found in www\data)
Editing the ID from 8 to 7 on "etypeId" solved it for me.
Calan's Mantling and Aldric's Pouldrons have an atypeId 4 instead of 2 as well. Might be the items can only be cheated in using a editor and is not found in the game.

Warning! This fix seams to duplicate the item when equipped and removed for me so the problem can be elsewhere.
These unique Items have an armor proficience check.. my MC can only equip one piece, but both Lyvia and Tia can equip them all

kippeih

May 14, 2018
These unique Items have an armor proficience check.. my MC can only equip one piece, but both Lyvia and Tia can equip them all
Tanks for clarifying.
I tested it, and it's true for Calan's Mantling.
But I can't see Jodarr's Ring , Vexx's Ring or Eye of Alaira in the accessory list.
If there are some form of requirement to equip the it would be appreciated if it can be added to the description.

(The weird thing is that if I create ha lvl 33 char from the save file that's pre-equipped with Jodarr's Ring that ring can be removed and equipped, if I start a new game from start dig up Jodarr's Ring I can't equip it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Le Jry

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
kindly give me the save of ntr and non ntr save filles till 5.60d bro please can somebody give me that
1699859322357.gif
Pal, you have been spamming for 3 or more days in a row while ignoring all the saves shared, enough with the bullshit
where is Loren lake, I look at all the lakes or rivers that I know of but the map says it near Loren Lake, so where is it
where is this place pls? I could find it.

View attachment 3082649
It’s in the camps, east of Arenfield after the bridge
The game tells you where it is, each time you enter a place, it’s the path where the entrance of the mercenary camp is

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think you might need to go all the way up to having him making armor for your mercenaries before he trusts you enough with his daughter.
Not just doing the sword order

also, don't forget to check the walkthrough on the first page
Nope, you don’t need that
The better question for me is... WHY are there treasure chests in the monastery? Melissa said those treasure chest should be in Arenfield and it's surroundings... yet here we go travelling several days to get some treasure chests in an area closer to Kirlic than Arenfield
Because wasting time

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tanks for clarifying.
I tested it, and it's true for Calan's Mantling.
But I can't see Jodarr's Ring , Vexx's Ring or Eye of Alaira in the accessory list.
If there are some form of requirement to equip the it would be appreciated if it can be added to the description.

(The weird thing is that if I create ha lvl 33 char from the save file that's pre-equipped with Jodarr's Ring that ring can be removed and equipped, if I start a new game from start dig up Jodarr's Ring I can't equip it.)
It seems that the stats for equipment are hidden, I don’t remember what for Jodarr’s ring

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A friendly advice for our friends who keep on flooding this thread with pictures of maps with a cross:

wait for a day and ASK MELISSA, for crying out loud!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

DAMNIT
We are going to see screenshots of maps for a long time pal...
Since he wants to add more, might as well add "What map is this" to the most annoying phrases

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes