chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Have you clicked on the cushion where she is sleeping?
If it doesn’t work are you playing on compressed, phone or did some editing of the code?
Because, someone on discord checked and it works.
So if you don’t want to understand why, just grab a save from the OP or pages before
no, im just using the update only version, and no, im using the save in OP

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, even more when you go to monastery to dig a chest and Meli is... sending you there back again, because there's a chest in thier graveyard. In those four days I could have wipe out entire Darkwood, Cult Hideout, Calan's Rest, Swamps, Arenfield passage, mine and do Meli around 40 times.
Not to mention make a mods, clean your house, get a PHD, take a walk, train with a punching ball, find the sacred graal and so on.
All on the timespan of the loading transition.
Well, we have a horse. Learning how to ride would be a great option to unlock long distance fast travel. Especially if we unlock Kirlic.
Nah what’s the point of an horse?
The map isn’t that big in fact ASWS has very concentrated maps, adding an horse will just make you go faster I guess.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Am I taking crazy pills, or do you just get abyss resin and ebonite bars after you finish collecting the 4 map pieces? I was hoping to collect more of those rare weapons/armor pieces.

Btw do those armor pieces do anything special, or is it just flavor text atm? Like if you have 20 constitution would adding 3 do anything?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Am I taking crazy pills, or do you just get abyss resin and ebonite bars after you finish collecting the 4 map pieces? I was hoping to collect more of those rare weapons/armor pieces.

Btw do those armor pieces do anything special, or is it just flavor text atm? Like if you have 20 constitution would adding 3 do anything?
You still get them, something else will be added with the rework

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm confused I've got lyvias affection and corruption to 35 yet no sex scenes? been using lots of cum wine at camp, training with her, walkng in on her at the barracks etc have I missed a step?

All my mercs are trained, mine and arenfield are full garrisoned as well as the camp lol

Johns made lots of equipment for the mercs but I can't give it to them? The king has visitied and now the queen is here I'm lost lol

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm confused I've got lyvias affection and corruption to 35 yet no sex scenes? been using lots of cum wine at camp, training with her, walkng in on her at the barracks etc have I missed a step?

All my mercs are trained, mine and arenfield are full garrisoned as well as the camp lol

Johns made lots of equipment for the mercs but I can't give it to them? The king has visitied and now the queen is here I'm lost lol
You mean you haven’t visited her, at night, in her tent?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes