Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
There is a performance options in settings
Yeah already disable it. Game lags so bad it is almost unplayable and my phone is mid-range. It freeze about five to ten seconds before and after doing anything, I don't know, it feels like a bug. I'm sure my phone isn't at fault. I'm using Maldives and Joiplay oops. I don't have pc :cry:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah already disable it. Game lags so bad it is almost unplayable and my phone is mid-range. The game freeze about five to ten seconds before and after doing anything, I don't know, it feels like a bug. I'm sure my phone isn't at fault. I'm using Maldives.
Playing it on the phone is not recommended since the game wasn’t created for android and such, it is completely unstable.
It may work perfectly then crash, or not function at all, but when it lags this much on the phone there isn’t a real solution.

Reactions: wildride69

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 3078548
Anybody know where this is?
Monastery... after arriving leave the gate to the south
Weird, this is not the location for the treasure when I got this map for the first time, instead I found the chest next to the church (without asking Melissa for more info the next day), where I also got the last part of the map for the chalice (See below). However, it is the correct location when I got it the 2nd time though.
Treasure.jpg

Reactions: wildride69

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Weird, this is not the location for the treasure when I got this map for the first time, instead I found the chest next to the church (without asking Melissa for more info the next day), where I also got the last part of the map for the chalice (See below). However, it is the correct location when I got it the 2nd time though.
View attachment 3079900
That's a, already reported, bug. You get map with monastery location, yet in truth you should get than one in Arenfield.
If I get one I just check the Arenfield tree near church first and then go monastery.

Still, going to monastery is such a waste of time. Two days to get one chest, while you can discover around seven during the day if they are located in Arenfield or Darkwood area.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
*reads posts* oh damn penny is getting another update? I have a soft spot for her what's in the next update?

I've got Emily Frisha and Mira all done, we just need to travel on the wagon, me and mira and that knight btw.

Claire and Kate are ready to travel if I travel with them I'm assuming we get to return to Arenfield? I don't want to get trapped anywhere lol I want to to complete as much as I can before the next update.

Will we ever get to fish etc?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's a, already reported, bug. You get map with monastery location, yet in truth you should get than one in Arenfield.
If I get one I just check the Arenfield tree near church first and then go monastery.

Still, going to monastery is such a waste of time. Two days to get one chest, while you can discover around seven during the day if they are located in Arenfield or Darkwood area.
I know it’s so goddamn annoying, going there and returning.
I think a fast travel option is planned.
is liandra yasmine threesome only at camp or also in giron mansion too
Is Liandra/Yasmine threesome in the room with us?
Currently it doesn’t exist but it will.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
still no answer, i think the only answer here is i need to START A NEW GAME ALL OVER AGAIN right?

View attachment 3080265
Have you clicked on the cushion where she is sleeping?
If it doesn’t work are you playing on compressed, phone or did some editing of the code?
Because, someone on discord checked and it works.
So if you don’t want to understand why, just grab a save from the OP or pages before
Makes me wonder what would happen if MC learns that Marcus was buried above one of those Chests :devilish: :eek:
“Dad I love you but business is business”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I know it’s so goddamn annoying, going there and returning.
Yeah, even more when you go to monastery to dig a chest and Meli is... sending you there back again, because there's a chest in thier graveyard. In those four days I could have wipe out entire Darkwood, Cult Hideout, Calan's Rest, Swamps, Arenfield passage, mine and do Meli around 40 times.

I think a fast travel option is planned.
Well, we have a horse. Learning how to ride would be a great option to unlock long distance fast travel. Especially if we unlock Kirlic.

Yeah, lmao.
No one fucking says a thing while you are digging in the middle of the fucking graveyard
Meh. It's monastery. A bunch of criminals pretending to be petty lads just to escape death in penal company on the front lines. Rape, killing and grave robbing? Ain't nothing new to them I guess. So i just say slay'em all and turn that monastery into a castle. Oh... and kick that daemon out of the basement. He is due on his rent for few hundred years already. I'll rather turn that basement into sex dungeon with big heart-shaped bed in the middle of the room.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes