Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does it matter which option I pick?
takeitordestroy.png
I am guessing Melissa would be pretty upset if I destroyed the cup.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
anyone know how rare the new weapons/Armor you get from treasure chests are been over 20 chests since i got a new item

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Upset about handeing out the holy grail of Umbrella Corp to turn Kirlic into Racoon City?
Don't take her as a fool... though takeing the Chalice makes YOU the fool... afterall you saw what it did to these kinghts
I just figured the dude would drink from the cup and get his comeuppance. It would be pretty funny if it leads to the uber bad ending. Like it doesn't matter who you sided with Isha/other lady and the brothers. The kingdom is in ruins and everyone is a zombie now.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
If you take it you can give it to Melissa or drink it and become completely corrupted, this will have consequences in teh future.

It you destroy it, youhave to deal with the thugs yourself
Meh. MC is corrupted already well enough. No need to corrupt him even more by drinking spoiled grape juice from that cup.
And, let's be honest, if it is about having ethernal life, then MC is already fucking two goddess and a daemon. Surely those three can come up with something.

Unless someone wants', like Evangelion wrote, a damn racoon city.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just figured the dude would drink from the cup and get his comeuppance. It would be pretty funny if it leads to the uber bad ending. Like it doesn't matter who you sided with Isha/other lady and the brothers. The kingdom is in ruins and everyone is a zombie now.
He runs a brothel... with even a half witted business sense it would be obvious to make your customers drink from the chalice of infinite Libido... or maybe make the ones who failed to pay his interest drink from it to turn them into the ultimate Nympho slaves.
Check the place where you put the trap

Reactions: valley57

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
I bust a huge nut with [P]ower command right next to the dinner table and proceed to feast on the venison I hunted. Would be funny if there were reactions to MC just casually busting a nut. ErFJCuHUYAEnTO5.png

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes