acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, how about 3 seconds
Well, a bit longer. A record time of 6,9 second!

No necromancy planned sadly.
He stays dead, the chalice may have multiple uses but necromancy is not.
Meh. Destroyed it. I won't turn people into mindless slaves nor help Crow to do the same to Kirlic by giving him that cup just to save Meli from debt. And as sure as hell I am not drinking from it. Isha only knows how long that cup was there and how horrible diarrhea I would get by taking a sip.

Also, I think Chyos shot himself into the knee again. MC turning grimdank after a drink from that cup? That will require A LOT of dialogue re-writting and scene re-doing.

Below Liandra’s cave
Checked. No treasure there. Only asshole and two firm buttocks. When asked about anal she doesn't answer. :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, a bit longer. A record time of 6,9 second!
Better
Meh. Destroyed it. I won't turn people into mindless slaves nor help Crow to do the same to Kirlic by giving him that cup just to save Meli from debt. And as sure as hell I am not drinking from it. Isha only knows how long that cup was there and how horrible diarrhea I would get by taking a sip.

Also, I think Chyos shot himself into the knee again. MC turning grimdank after a drink from that cup? That will require A LOT of dialogue re-writting and scene re-doing.
He tends to shoot himself many times in the knee, as soon as I don’t watch him he goes back into branching, will he succeed?
did he have the idea of drinking the chalice while opening a beer?
Who knows, rework won’t have the chalice lines tho.
Checked. No treasure there. Only asshole and two firm buttocks. When asked about anal she doesn't answer. :(
Well it’s another type of treasure

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.6.0d] [Chyos]

Compressed Windows >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload

Tool >> UAGC
Can you verify that the version is v0.5.6.0d by running the game and looking at the version number by looking at the title bar and the lower right corner of the landing page? The full download on the first page is the previous version (v0.5.5.0a) and the file names on the links you provided are v0.5.5.0a. Which leads me to think that it's the previous version that's compressed.
If it is the previous version, all we'd need then is the v0.5.6.0d update only (877mb) compressed which hopefully shouldn't take as long as 5.5-6gb.
I live out in a very rural area with few neighbors so internet speed isn't a priority here. Downloading 6+gb could literally take half a day and during "peak hours", the download speeds literally slow to a crawl.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Police officers are 'orking in pairs, because one can read and the other can write. Maybe he's one who can write?
But the police got cuts as my men’s paycheck at Giron’s front.
Poor guys dying for some fatass decisions

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I have no idea where this is.
treasure3.png
It's the 3rd map I've gotten and I have been running around everywhere looking for it.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Is there further plans for the lore on the battle between Isha and her sister and her husband to be expanded? As I love a good story about God's fighting etc

I don't know anything about the RPGM engine but is it capable of small unit skirmish rts type battles from an above view perspective?

I do like the quick combat system here, but also the long version could be good for rock paper scissors unit vs unit type battles? As this is no warhammer 3 engine sadly

This game is really well made imo is there similar to it? I tried peasants quest but I preferred ASWS graphics

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone , i want ask about the north bridge i don't find it there is no compass , i search all small bridge near the village but not found the treasure ..... thanks for help

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes