m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Loving the Melissa content definitely worth the years long wait. That said was surprised at the whole "MC, Mira, Melissa" childhood friends dynamic with Melissa going as far as saying Mira was her best friend. I don't recall Mira ever mentioning Melissa by name. Feels a bit retcon-y or at least could be fleshed out more. Like there could be scheduled conversations of Melissa and Mira catching up now that she's in town (like Verana and Claire), or something like that.
Agreed, she lovely and sexy busty chick, hope mc can pregnant her in the future

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Agreed, she lovely and sexy busty chick, hope mc can pregnant her in the future
At the current pace of things that's at least 3+ years away. Ironically, she only wants to get pregnant in the NTR route (would rather have MC baby than thug's baby).

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Compare to Mira, Melissa is more bold if we talk about her approach to her long time crush.Also, she is natural when it come to sex

Anyway, can't wait for her reaction when she finds out Sabrina fuck her crush first :LOL:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
OK so in the new game update, we can

• Updated Melissa's dialogue images + made new sprites for her and some new characters.
  • You can now enter the living room of the smithy and talk to Melissa, this will progress her quest and there are again some choices that you can make. I've also added a few animations and written a lot of dialogue for her.
but as for me, it not letting me, so do we have to restart the game again to get this part to kick in?
That’s no new update, that’s still the old one, both John, sprites and the decorations of the house are the not updated ones

Senjusuki

May 20, 2022
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.6.0d] [Chyos]

Compressed Windows >> Pixeldrain >> Workupload

Tool >> UAGC
Its not the latest update tried to download it says still 0.5.5.0a. tried to load my saves and still the same no quest update its suppose to progress with melissa quest on this 0.5.6.0d ive look at on the walktrough.

Anyways thanks for upload.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
That’s no new update, that’s still the old one, both John, sprites and the decorations of the house are the not updated ones
Hey, mate. I found an, rather minior, error.
Gromthul's Betrayal, which is a dagger, is having Silurim's Judgment description.
Also, I encounter a... bug(?) After digging up the treasure near the monastery entrace I returned to Meli to get new map and she was giving me the same map one over and over again. Wouldn't be a problem, but... I wasn't capable of digging treasure there again. Lucky it is possible to skip the map in order to get a new one.

Also, mod update.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, mate. I found an, rather minior, error.
Gromthul's Betrayal, which is a dagger, is having Silurim's Judgment description.
Also, I encounter a... bug(?) After digging up the treasure near the monastery entrace I returned to Meli to get new map and she was giving me the same map one over and over again. Wouldn't be a problem, but... I wasn't capable of digging treasure there again. Lucky it is possible to skip the map in order to get a new one.

Also, Thanks the mod update.
Too slow Acowasto, I already reported them because I already suffered through them.
The monastery map overlays on the Arenfield church map and the description error was also reported.
:sneaky:

Thanks for the mod tho

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there any sort of gallery or scene-replay function?
Almost all Sex scenes are repeatable.
The ones that aren’t are added will appear in dreams (Like Marcus x Emily scene).

A gallery won’t be introduced in the game, the developer said it.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Compare to Mira, Melissa is more bold if we talk about her approach to her long time crush.Also, she is natural when it come to sex

Anyway, can't wait for her reaction when she finds out Sabrina fuck her crush first :LOL:
Dont worry this is harem she will be ok and join to mc little party like the other. I bet she will 3some with Sabrina in the future.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Too slow Acowasto, I already reported them because I already suffered through them.
The monastery map overlays on the Arenfield church map and the description error was also reported.
:sneaky:
Well, I am a man who can last longer than 2 seconds. :)

Thanks for the mod tho
No problem, mate.

The ones that aren’t are added will appear in dreams (Like Marcus x Emily scene).

So I'll have to use necromancy to bring Dasan back to life so I can show him I'm doing his mom and he can call me daddy, before I kill him agian?
Oh, well... ISHA STOP SUCKING MY DICK AND TEACH ME HOW TO...

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I am a man who can last longer than 2 seconds. :)
Ok, how about 3 seconds
No problem, mate.
Happy to give feedback for everything eventually
So I'll have to use necromancy to bring Dasan back to life so I can show him I'm doing his mom and he can call me daddy, before I kill him agian?
Oh, well... ISHA STOP SUCKING MY DICK AND TEACH ME HOW TO...
No necromancy planned sadly.
He stays dead, the chalice may have multiple uses but necromancy is not.

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020

Oh that's a shame, I don't think I'm gonna start up an rpgm game and all it's grind with 1433 pages of discussion here

• Angry
Reactions: AVM666
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes