--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
theirs a bug where if you complete melissa quest it says talk to her dad to end it well you can keep talking to him again and again and it acts like your finishing the quest over and over again giving you 20k+ exp every time no limit so far got 5 levels doing it to test

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
theirs a bug where if you complete melissa quest it says talk to her dad to end it well you can keep talking to him again and again and it acts like your finishing the quest over and over again giving you 20k+ exp every time no limit so far got 5 levels doing it to test
yeah it still on youknow finding bug state so . can you pass save i can make a report?

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
oh yeah she a bratty girl that need to be spank
All princesses need some spanking
yeah that sound like a good idea, some trophy item for your house
Wasn’t it planned?
about that does all the save need to be reset or something?
No, no Breaking Saves I already said it
Oh wow, that sounds fun.
And I am the fun police, can you pass me the save?
Nvm demin beat me

• Love
Reactions: DeminPatyon

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
What's new in this update?
mostly progress with melissa (blacksmith daughter). which also unlocks new and highly powerful weapons and armor. Both full sets of crafted gear, and also pieces of found gear
so... expect another round of equipment upgrades and save scumming to make sure you get 2 upgrade slots instead of 1 or 0.

There is also a 3some with 2 orc girls in rumah.
NTR scene with orc girl and dasan if for some odd reason you didn't kill him

---

in regards to new equipment...
I got tired of the high failure rate so I save edited hundreds of abyssal ore and leather. then I bulk crafted 10 of each armor piece. made a bunch of iron plates. upgraded 3 sets of 2 slot armor with iron plates. then sold every piece of abyssal armor that did not have a +2 next to its name.... and every piece of leather armor too while at it since it is now completely obsolete.

for weapons I did more traditional save scumming of
> forge weapon
> check slot count
> if slots <2 reload game

Last edited:
Reactions: Meowmadam

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Chyos walkthrough says you can fuck melissa when EITHER you get 15 affection or 5 corruption.
But her affection is capped at 10.

also, the fact you need to "come back tomorrow" to get the hint for a map is rather frustrating.
I already dug up over 10 spots and it just really drags on to have to skip yet another day each time I want to hear her hint.

edit:
ok seems like her affection cap goes up from 10 after you find the 3rd map piece... but it only goes up to 11A 11C.
Maybe the 4th piece raises it even further?

so, need to update the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this line should note how far you need to progress her quest before you can actually raise her affection to 15
assuming it is possible. I have not finished her quest yet. it is very slow with the maps.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I already made changes to them in this update... I guess if you had planted them from earlier versions it might not have taken affect. But I would still like to get feedback on the changes wether it is now actually better than before.
Haven't tried the update, but biggest problem i've had with them is not necessarily them breaking, even though it's also annoying occasionally, but that it's sometimes really hard to tell if there's anything in them. So if you've changed it to be more visible i'm happy :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Haven't tried the update, but biggest problem i've had with them is not necessarily them breaking, even though it's also annoying occasionally, but that it's sometimes really hard to tell if there's anything in them. So if you've changed it to be more visible i'm happy :)
Yeah I told him some days ago to make them shining like the herbs, since rats melt perfectly in the wood cage

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know which program the dev is using for the characters and scenes? I'm interested to see how it works, because it's different than the DAZ models we are used to see in most of the renpy games.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone know which program the dev is using for the characters and scenes? I'm interested to see how it works, because it's different than the DAZ models we are used to see in most of the renpy games.
C’mon I said it three times or more, and can be definitely found through the search bar, It’s Klub17

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Chyos
this hint is unclear. it says "next to loren's lake". MC and melissa clearly know where loren's lake is. But I don't. so it needs a clearer hint

Capture.PNG

edit: after checking everywhere I finally found it.
exit arenfeld up. go up on the right. it is the area from which you reach the mercenary camp
so maybe add "south of the camp" to the hint

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Chyos walkthrough says you can fuck melissa when EITHER you get 15 affection or 5 corruption.
But her affection is capped at 10.

also, the fact you need to "come back tomorrow" to get the hint for a map is rather frustrating.
I already dug up over 10 spots and it just really drags on to have to skip yet another day each time I want to hear her hint.

edit:
ok seems like her affection cap goes up from 10 after you find the 3rd map piece... but it only goes up to 11A 11C.
Maybe the 4th piece raises it even further?

so, need to update the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this line should note how far you need to progress her quest before you can actually raise her affection to 15
assuming it is possible. I have not finished her quest yet. it is very slow with the maps.
It raises to 15 when you talk to her after you finish the quest. Then it raises to 17.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes