PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played this for a few updates. Sorry for asking these questions. Is there finally some story progress with the blacksmith's daughter? I already forgot her name since it's been quite a while since I played last time. Is there storyline progression with travelling to the monastery? I will have to start from the beginning since I know there have been quite a few changes. I try and read the changelog, but am lost on certain characters and progression of certain quests. Again, sorry for the dumb and probably repetitive questions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He might be the son of some nobleman or those close to it.
And likes our mentor which fit to be a godfather/bodyguard rather than an actual blood-relateed father character.
Yes, MC and Prince Van almost have the same look but for the prince to join the cult is totally unlikely.
So I believe the one likely to be a member of the royal family is John's adopted daughter Melissa.
It may explain why Prince Van rebels against his brother who intended to kill his own family members. (After seeing him being an asshole...So Prince Van wants revenge for his late wife and "stillborn" was possible)
By the picture Helena paints with her live story Van is partly rebelling in order to make her his wife... if youdn't Helena of Troy vibes so far I am sure you get them now

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Haven't played this for a few updates. Sorry for asking these questions. Is there finally some story progress with the blacksmith's daughter? I already forgot her name since it's been quite a while since I played last time. Is there storyline progression with travelling to the monastery? I will have to start from the beginning since I know there have been quite a few changes. I try and read the changelog, but am lost on certain characters and progression of certain quests. Again, sorry for the dumb and probably repetitive questions.
If you are starting from the beginning I suggest you to wait till 5.7.0.
Why? Because next update is rework and balance update.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
it sucks you cant keep the chalice without drinking it would be awesome to have it in a display case in our home or just a vault with all artifacts we get as the story progresses just a room full of good/evil items

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
You've got to be kidding me, I need to replay the game all over again after the next update???? Why rework though this game is fine as it is. I dont want to go all over the continent just to gather clay again.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've waited this long to play the game again. What's a month or more. Might be a couple of months before the rework update?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You've got to be kidding me, I need to replay the game all over again after the next update???? Why rework though this game is fine as it is. I dont want to go all over the continent just to gather clay again.
I just usually use saveedit for more of the mundane things such as clay or stone.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No bruh, I am telling him that if he has to restart might as well be after the Rework and balance update, and still no, the game needs a rework.
And currently he has no intention of breaking saved.
I've waited this long to play the game again. What's a month or more. Might be a couple of months before the rework update?
He plans to finish it before the end of the year.
So yeah, he will start with combat and rebalance other stuff.
I just usually use saveedit for more of the mundane things such as clay or stone.
It got a bit updated the clay spawn rate

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm just waiting to see how the storyline goes for the Queen and the Princess. Maybe that's been updated, but I haven't played for quite a few months and I'm pretty far behind on the overall story progression and quests.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm just waiting to see how the storyline goes for the Queen and the Princess. Maybe that's been updated, but I haven't played for quite a few months and I'm pretty far behind on the overall story progression and quests.
No, it hasn’t been updated yet

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
No bruh, I am telling him that if he has to restart might as well be after the Rework and balance update.
And currently he has no intention of breaking saved.

He plans to finish it before the end of the year.
So yeah, he will start with combat and rebalance other stuff.

It got a bit updated the clay spawn rate
wait the clay speed updated?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
What's new in this update?
  • Umah & Maui's bonus scene (693 images)
  • Melissa's quest and scenes for her (1072 images)
  • New minigame: Treasurehunting with 30 locations and some artifacts as well as crafting resources to discover - This will be expanded in the future.
  • A new map, reworked the smithy
  • reworked character models for John & Melissa + some new character models
  • Bugfixes! As always thank you all for the reports, I couldn't do this without your help!
  • Fanmade content by Arthur Kord: A scene with Kate/Thomas/MC in Thomas bedroom at night

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
it sucks you cant keep the chalice without drinking it would be awesome to have it in a display case in our home or just a vault with all artifacts we get as the story progresses just a room full of good/evil items
yeah that sound like a good idea, some trophy item for your house

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes