harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Chyos
1. when you find the chalice, there is some debate in the party on whether or not it is really cursed.
the obvious way to check is to take it to gwen and have her use her magic to examine it. what with her being the goddess of magic.
she could confirm for you that it is cursed. explain the nature of the curse. and possibly even modify the curse or remove it (maybe leaving a "purified" chalice?).

2. the chalice of fortitude is very clearly making people much stronger (and possibly into some sort of lust vampire) according to all the dialog as well the fact you encountered those semi-immortal warriors trapped in that cave.
when you drink from it, you don't actually get any stronger. your HP/MP and all stats remain exactly the same.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You've got to be kidding me, I need to replay the game all over again after the next update???? Why rework though this game is fine as it is. I dont want to go all over the continent just to gather clay again.
if you guys are short on clay, you seriously need to be taking a few perception points earlier. I'm always overflowing with stone and clay way before I need it. Furs are the tricky part if you dont go village leader path.

How to reduce lust? Must mc be gwen slave?
Buy an anesthetic potion so you dont take the energy hit from batin'.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Is it possible for Tia to lose her virginity to Dasan?
I believe so, if I remember right when you go to Rumah for the first time and get the quest to improve your reputation with the village you have to leave Tia there and wait a couple of weeks I think? She then gets impatient and becomes Dasan wanita instead, though you still have the option to continue the village storyline despite that.

Reactions: BBC King

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I believe so, if I remember right when you go to Rumah for the first time and get the quest to improve your reputation with the village you have to leave Tia there and wait a couple of weeks I think? She then gets impatient and becomes Dasan wanita instead, though you still have the option to continue the village storyline despite that.
yep but you can beat it, if you are quick enough, you can still get her and still have him alive to work within the village. As for me, my other save is where I kill him and I control the village

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK so in the new game update, we can

• Updated Melissa's dialogue images + made new sprites for her and some new characters.
  • You can now enter the living room of the smithy and talk to Melissa, this will progress her quest and there are again some choices that you can make. I've also added a few animations and written a lot of dialogue for her.
but as for me, it not letting me, so do we have to restart the game again to get this part to kick in?

Reactions: manyak34

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Loving the Melissa content definitely worth the years long wait. That said was surprised at the whole "MC, Mira, Melissa" childhood friends dynamic with Melissa going as far as saying Mira was her best friend. I don't recall Mira ever mentioning Melissa by name. Feels a bit retcon-y or at least could be fleshed out more. Like there could be scheduled conversations of Melissa and Mira catching up now that she's in town (like Verana and Claire), or something like that.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
  • Umah & Maui's bonus scene (693 images)
  • Melissa's quest and scenes for her (1072 images)
  • New minigame: Treasurehunting with 30 locations and some artifacts as well as crafting resources to discover - This will be expanded in the future.
  • A new map, reworked the smithy
  • reworked character models for John & Melissa + some new character models
  • Bugfixes! As always thank you all for the reports, I couldn't do this without your help!
  • Fanmade content by Arthur Kord: A scene with Kate/Thomas/MC in Thomas bedroom at night
Hi sorry to ask, but someone can tell me how to start the Treasurehunting?

Reactions: fabio.neto
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes